A few things no one would guess by your appearance

Options

Replies

• salvationsdying
    salvationsdying Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Most people don't believe I'm 24, they think I'm 14...I got IDed in the mall before because I got a few feet from my fiance. We were looking at one of those jewlery counters(sometimes they have cool stuff to look at) and he was on one side and I was on the other. The mall cop came up and told me people under 18 had to be with a adult and if I wasn't I needed to leave the building. I started laughing my *kitten* off. He asked me what was so funny I told him I was 22 and was there with my fiance. He demanded my ID then felt like a idiot when I gave it to him. At which point my 28 (at the time) year old fiance came around to the otherside. The guy handed me back my ID and walked away without a word lol
  • EternalDecadence
    EternalDecadence Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I am a country bumpkin. I dream of owning a Christmas tree farm one day.
    I am quite the tomboy, always have been.
    I love the outdoors! On a hiking trail is where I feel most at home.
    I do not style my hair, what you see is brushed and air dryed only. You will never see me in a salon, except for an annual trim.
    I love to golf.
    I rarely drink.
  • MickeyCastello
    Options
    That I was able to retire at age 49.
  • Gameofthrone
    Gameofthrone Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    I've met a lot of famous people; thru concerts & thru friends of friends =)
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    that I love britney spears
    that I do not drink
    that I have a friend
    this^^
    except I do not like Britney Spears, I do drink, and I had a friend but they went to Spark People :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Gameofthrone
    Options
    My two favorite genre is rap & edm. Everyone seems to think I'm a huge rocker ahahah. I love me some good post hardcore or heavy metal but I really gotta be in the mood.
  • MrsPaulSmith
    MrsPaulSmith Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I recently started wearing t-shirts. I feel like my standards of dress are slipping.
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I was led in bed thinking of this thread last night while rolling my tongue stud around as I do before I go to sleep and thought I could've put I've got my tongue pierced, so here I am adding I've got my tongue pierced.
  • SalemBoSox88
    Options
    I used to be over 400lb most of my life. I also have several tattoos.
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I have a degree in Psychology and im considering going further to do a PHD or a Masters in counselling.
  • Gameofthrone
    Options
    My breastage is a solid 20lbs, every time I go to the doc he tries to convince me to get a reduction. I've had to get breast tissue removed from my armpit a few yrs bk because I guess it migrated over. This happened when before I started putting on weight. Has anyone here had a ultrasound somewhere besides there stomach? tickles like heck man
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    That I'm a metalhead... and not the typical "pop metal" you hear from most teenagers these days. Death Metal, Thrash, Progressive, etc...
  • allotmentgardener
    allotmentgardener Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm actually a friendly person

...or am I?!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I can break three inches of board with one strike.
    I'm a professionally trained model.
    Dentists scare the sheeet out of me.
    Even though I have a dominant personality, I respect someone who has the gonads to stand up to me.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    I have social skills and do not dress poorly, so they never guess that I am an engineer that owns his own firm.
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    That I'm actually a lot older than I look. People have guessed my age 5-10 years less than what I actually am. It's weird...plus they think my sister (who is 4 years younger than me) is older.
  • My breastage is a solid 20lbs, every time I go to the doc he tries to convince me to get a reduction. I've had to get breast tissue removed from my armpit a few yrs bk because I guess it migrated over. This happened when before I started putting on weight. Has anyone here had a ultrasound somewhere besides there stomach? tickles like heck man

You're right, I'd never have guessed that. You look teeny tiny judging by your profile pic.

You'd never guess that I need reconstructive jaw surgery to fix the pain I go through every day. Owwie!
  • ThinkInOregon
    Options
    I built my own house, with my son (who was a teen at the time.) I contracted out the concrete foundation and sheet rock work, but other than that I know every board, nail and screw.
  • alyjb1121
    alyjb1121 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    That I used to be a professionally ranked and paid BICYCLE MOTOCROSS RACER.
    I once was #5 in the midwest region and #17 in the nation.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    That I'm a metalhead... and not the typical "pop metal" you hear from most teenagers these days. Death Metal, Thrash, Progressive, etc...
    Ya! What up fellow metal head!

Also a metal head since I was a little kid but im also a weather nerd. lol