370lbs > 170lbs -- My 200lb transformation (w/ PICS!)

Options

Replies

• Domineer
    Domineer Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I wanted to post these pics today because tomorrow marks the end of a phase in my transformation process. Tomorrow I begin bulking up for the first time, I'm excited and a bit nervous! For the longest time I've been in a constant deficit and I'm ready to see some actual gains. I woke up on June 11th 2011 sick of how my life was headed. I was 200lbs overweight, a hermit with severe social anxiety, and had no clue on how to control my IBS. Being obese triggered my anxiety in public which triggered my IBS symptoms, effectively making my house the only safe place to be.

I didn't want to live that way anymore, so I did some research online which ultimately lead me to making an MFP account. Along the way I've learned a TON; counting calories, what my TDEE is, the benefits of hitting your macro goals, understanding water weight, strength training for fat loss etc.... I soaked it all up. Combining that with some hard work and dedication this is the result of all of my work, I hope this helps motivate and inspire others to keep at it!

5'10"
    Starting: 20yo 370lbs
    Current: 23yo 170lbs

otxG7h0.jpg

Thank you to everyone in advance!

Congrats Bro. I'm the same height as you. I started at 325 three years ago. I'm 246 now. All elliptical and deficit eating. Thank you for the motivation. Incredible results!
  • bambi2578
    bambi2578 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look amazing. Great motivation and glad you were able to stick with it. The outcome is definitely worth it. I'm sure you feel awesome, both inside and out! :drinker:
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • Catrina_Bailey
    Options
    WOW!!! SERIOUSLY impressed! You were cute before but smokin' hot now! Way to go! Good job! Very motivating for me to drop 30 lbs. Thank you :)
  • blakeevan04
    blakeevan04 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Oh my ;). Nice job!!
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    As someone else with severe social anxiety, I found your story very inspiring. That is quite the transformation. And you're pretty handsome, too. Good job. :)
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    HOLY COW! Wow! You look amazing! Congrats on the weight loss and how far you've come with your social anxiety. I have a daughter with some social anxiety and I know how bad it can be sometimes. You are working on the entire you and you should be proud.
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Wow, you like like a brand new person! You should be very proud of your transformation - you look amazing. Best of luck to you on the next part of your fitness journey.
  • lindabeth333
    lindabeth333 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational- you have overcome so much for such a young man - enjoy a long, happy, healthy life!
  • ryker789
    ryker789 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Good luck with your new journey.
  • marathonmom72
    marathonmom72 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a job well done! :)
  • tomaspetro
    tomaspetro Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    Simply fantastic! Thanks for posting this.
  • Mhgretsch
    Mhgretsch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an amazing transformation. Best of luck to you in your next phase of training:smile:
  • kayla_who
    kayla_who Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You look awesome!
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Great work doing it so well and ending up with what you were wanting it sounds like.
    Took knowledge, good job getting it first.
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    That is an incredible transformation! Doing things logically with the slow and steady approach definitely was the right way to go! You look great!
  • MickeyCastello
    Options
    Awesome job! I'da never guessed the before and after pics were the same person.
  • Juggernaut_D
    Juggernaut_D Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible!! Outstanding job!!
  • Just_Kim_
    Just_Kim_ Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!
  • JaysWays
    JaysWays Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    omg!!! you look amazing!!!! you should be so proud of yourself!!!! Thanks for sharing!! You are inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!