20-somethings looking to lose weight

Options

Replies

• rjmelton
    rjmelton Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well! 25 years old from Southern Illinois looking to lose another 35 pounds down 35 already! I log pretty well everyday and am on several times per day to lend a hand when I can.
  • BriTyler3
    BriTyler3 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Another 20 something,on the same journey as you : feel free to add me :)
  • BecMc92
    BecMc92 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi everyone, My name is Bec and I'm a 21 year old Aussie. I'd love some people to share the journey with!
  • alexandraolivians
    Options
    I'm almost 20, looking to mainly just tone up for summer by losing all this fat around my middle! Everyone feel free to add me :)
  • therealkat
    therealkat Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to all the new friends :) Glad I found this thread!
  • BritStarFit
    Options
    HELLO!
    I'm 25 (will be 26 in ~4 months). I live in MD and I'm looking to lose around 40lbs. in the next 2-3 months.
    Add me :-) it will be nice to have more friends on here to help me stay motivated.
  • okaytori
    okaytori Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add away! I need friends and more importantly motivators!
    The name is Tori and I'm 25 living in Atlanta, GA. Mid-20s are scaring me and it's time to shape up ;)
  • Nialuv24
    Nialuv24 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 & about 5" 3 looking to lose about 25 lbs, to be a better me . I could use some friends that are about the same height for even more inspiration & tips! Send me a friend request :-)
  • caitlynrae05
    caitlynrae05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Cait. Im 25 and from NorthWestern PA! Looking to finally take control of my life and lose the weight that I gain when I began taking medications for bipolar disorder. I can use all the push and motivation to get me started. Please add me. Friends always help me get start.
  • iwillneverbethatgirl
    Options
    Hey, I'm Meghan, I'm just starting out, but I think it'd be great to have friends, and motivating people alike.

Feel free to send me a message or friend request any time :)
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and fat.

And I need help. Add me. :flowerforyou:

I ask one thing of my friends, please don't say you're trying to "loose weight"
  • svetzza
    svetzza Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey, I'm 22 and plan on starting to log in everyday, so anyone can add me :) I love giving and getting support. It's important!
  • tiarac02
    tiarac02 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 21 year old student looking to lose about 10-15 and really just improve my overall health and fitness. I'm pretty new to this and would be happy to motivate you guys and be motivated knowing that I'm not in this alone! Feel free to be my friend :)
  • cindym29
    cindym29 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    23 going on 24 in North Carolina! feel free to add me y'all, i'm logging regularly and hoping to lose 10-15 lbs by june!
  • iDuchaine
    iDuchaine Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 from Southern Ontario. Started out at 215 ish and I'm at 129 now. Looking to finally kick off the last 4 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • gracem0708
    Options
    I'm Jessica, I'm 28. looking to lose a little weight, I was a size 20W and about 210lbs in high school (10 years ago) I lost a lot of weight by becoming really active. within a year I lost 80 lbs and was a size 6. I had 2 children(6&8 now) after that and have not been able to keep from gaining weight. Mostly because of all the pre-made meals and take-out. I weigh almost 140 which isn't bad but I am starting to feel sluggish and walk slower. feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • w0rkh4rd
    w0rkh4rd Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 23 (soon to be 24) looking to lose the last 20lbs by Summer.
    I've been on and off MFP for the past 3 years - I started at 225lbs and am now 160lbs.
    I got down to 150lbs in 2013 but fell off (and stayed off) the wagon.
    However, I'm done making excuses and am committed to committing.

My reasons for wanting to get in shape and lose weight:
    I want to be more active this Summer - to take advantage of all that the West coast has to offer!
    I want to make my boyfriend proud on the beach when I rock a bikini :)
  • aerowe1990
    aerowe1990 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 23, looking to lose 24 pounds by my 24th birthday (September). I need all the motivation and encouragement I can get and I'm more than happy to return the favor. I like to share exercise and diet tips too!
  • pitchf0rk
    pitchf0rk Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm 26 and from the tiny country of Liechtenstein (in the middle of the European Alps). I'm down 7lbs (4kg) but want to lose another 26lbs (12kg).

I try to stick with 1450kcal per day and add more and more workouts to my daily life. At the moment my favorite workouts are: inline skating, zumba, strength training, yoga and snowboarding.

My reasons for wanting to get in shape are:
    - I want to get fit and be proud of my body
    - I want to wear all the clothes I like and look good in them
    - I want to wear hot pants for the first time ever
    - I want to impress my brother once he comes back from his one year world trip

I love having mfp friends who share their experiences and also comment on each others status. Please add me if you think we could encourage each other.
  • norivar
    norivar Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi i'm 25 new to the site myself so feel free to add me