370lbs > 170lbs -- My 200lb transformation (w/ PICS!)

Options

Replies

• buzzardsrule
    buzzardsrule Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. You look fantastic. Congratulations.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation - Congrats!
  • suzend
    suzend Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    wowsers!!! Good for you! You look amazing!
  • LFDBabs
    LFDBabs Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • medicrenee
    medicrenee Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I'm happy to see you happy and healthy with your results. I'm sure this has helped in the health dept too..:) great work and dedication..... Soak it all in you deserve it.
  • Lieridder
    Lieridder Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, well done! And good luck with your bulk!
  • Peechiz12
    Peechiz12 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! YOU LOOK IT TOO!!! :wink: GREAT JOB :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I think I can speak for us all... you are truly an inspiration!!!
  • MagdalenDreams
    Options
    I had to get up and show my friend your picture. YOU. ARE. A. SEXY MF.
  • crunchergirl
    crunchergirl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work and continued success in your next phase.
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I wanted to post these pics today because tomorrow marks the end of a phase in my transformation process. Tomorrow I begin bulking up for the first time, I'm excited and a bit nervous! For the longest time I've been in a constant deficit and I'm ready to see some actual gains. I woke up on June 11th 2011 sick of how my life was headed. I was 200lbs overweight, a hermit with severe social anxiety, and had no clue on how to control my IBS. Being obese triggered my anxiety in public which triggered my IBS symptoms, effectively making my house the only safe place to be.

I didn't want to live that way anymore, so I did some research online which ultimately lead me to making an MFP account. Along the way I've learned a TON; counting calories, what my TDEE is, the benefits of hitting your macro goals, understanding water weight, strength training for fat loss etc.... I soaked it all up. Combining that with some hard work and dedication this is the result of all of my work, I hope this helps motivate and inspire others to keep at it!

5'10"
    Starting: 20yo 370lbs
    Current: 23yo 170lbs

otxG7h0.jpg

Thank you to everyone in advance!

Congrats! I envy you; I wish I had the info we both have now when I was your age instead of 10 years older. You look super happy and confidant now!
  • kelsiekae
    kelsiekae Posts: 65
    Options
    WOW. Absolutely amazing! Congratulations on your complete transformation. Your hard work and dedication definitely paid off :)
  • mamaspa4
    mamaspa4 Posts: 32
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats to you.
  • whoopsazz
    whoopsazz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Way to go man!! I'm not even a month in on starting a diet/transformation and seeing this really motivates me. I too, could lose 200 lbs. Can I ask what you did? I haven't started a gym routine yet, but I was hoping to find something that will help lose weight and not add bulk.
  • Pr1ncessWarrior
    Pr1ncessWarrior Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    you totally inspired me to do better you look incredible great work!
  • 145fit
    145fit Posts: 7
    Options
    That is an amazing story! Congrats!!!! You look great
  • kelsuha89
    kelsuha89 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing with us! You've done a great job, you're such an inspiration! Keep up the good work!!
  • favoritenut
    favoritenut Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    WOW! that is so awesome, and I love your smile in your after picture, it just says it all! :flowerforyou:
  • lnettles1963
    lnettles1963 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story and dedication. I hopy you feel as great as you look!!!!
    Wishing you much success on your continued journey!!!!!
  • MrsTartPattinson
    Options
    Awesome work! And 2 years in the making, not an overnight transformation (something 3 months into my workouts & lifestyle change I am struggling with)! Good luck on your next chapter, keep it up! Hope the social anxiety has shrunk too. It's horrible how much we let our self image control our lives.
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I love your story......the courage and willingness to start on a path to a healthier you! When I look at your photos, I see FREEDOM! You dedicated yourself to your release! Kudos to you!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!