370lbs > 170lbs -- My 200lb transformation (w/ PICS!)

Options

Replies

• SkinnyMel78
    SkinnyMel78 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your transformation! You look amazing!
  • pistachiopeas
    pistachiopeas Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You look great! You should be really proud of your hard work!!! Congratulations.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Awesome job.
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Damn, brutha!!! Nice work!
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I wanted to post these pics today because tomorrow marks the end of a phase in my transformation process. Tomorrow I begin bulking up for the first time, I'm excited and a bit nervous! For the longest time I've been in a constant deficit and I'm ready to see some actual gains. I woke up on June 11th 2011 sick of how my life was headed. I was 200lbs overweight, a hermit with severe social anxiety, and had no clue on how to control my IBS. Being obese triggered my anxiety in public which triggered my IBS symptoms, effectively making my house the only safe place to be.

I didn't want to live that way anymore, so I did some research online which ultimately lead me to making an MFP account. Along the way I've learned a TON; counting calories, what my TDEE is, the benefits of hitting your macro goals, understanding water weight, strength training for fat loss etc.... I soaked it all up. Combining that with some hard work and dedication this is the result of all of my work, I hope this helps motivate and inspire others to keep at it!

5'10"
    Starting: 20yo 370lbs
    Current: 23yo 170lbs

otxG7h0.jpg

Thank you to everyone in advance!

I am so proud of you! I share your joy!
  • ceemaw
    ceemaw Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    i admire your dedication - it must feel great to get to celebrate the results of all your hard work and move on to the next phase. congratulations!
  • ThisCharmingFellow
    ThisCharmingFellow Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Holy mackerel OP.

That is simply awesome. Such respect for such dedication.
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    So, are you single? :love: :laugh:

You look awesome! Fabulous job!
  • SunShineBeastess
    SunShineBeastess Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    REMARKABLE - AND SUPER SEXY!
  • Dougf90
    Dougf90 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • danielleeu
    danielleeu Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your transformation is amazing (and a definite inspiration)! Way to go!
  • judyamk
    judyamk Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh how amazing are you!!! You do not look like the same man. Oh wait I hear the GQ magazine calling your name!!!
    You are an inspiration to every one of us . Thank you so much for posting
    Judy
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Great Job! These are the stories that keep me coming back to MFP!
  • Dougf90
    Dougf90 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    So, did the IBS go away? Become controlled? Medication more effective? What do the docs say?

Unfortunately it'll never go away! But everything I can do to control it, I'm doing. Logging my food daily for 3 years has been a big help in identifying foods that bother me, before I just ate whatever I wanted and had no idea the culprit. I found that milk bothers me, I wouldn't say lactose intolerant (or maybe? I don't know what it entails) but after switching to soy milk I can eat cereal without an upset stomach later. The anxiety in public also helps because IBS is more mental than it is physical, and it's triggered by anxiety.
  • tigerlilly24
    tigerlilly24 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am an engaged lady but I do have to say you are a smokin hot dude! :love: Awesome work and best of luck with your bulking!
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • sherrylynnnnn
    Options
    oww oww! well done
  • amber_michelle30
    amber_michelle30 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great!!
  • flyygirl802
    flyygirl802 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation! Best of luck on the next phase of your journey.
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You look like a completely different person. I know you feel so much better too. You look amazing! Congratulations!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!