Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Just started and loving it. Please add me and I'll be sure to communicate with you and offer support or share stories.
    I'm 45 and male, father of two teenage girls
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add:flowerforyou: :drinker:

It's better having more people that you have to own up to, and that can encourage each other.
  • 72JenniferW
    Options
    I just started posting to fitness pal yesterday, so I could use friends, too. That goes for anyone on here.
    Speaking of cupcakes, my cousin Joe has a clever method to avoid them- when people bring in sweets (he doesn't like sweets), he takes it if it's offered, says "Thank you", disappears, throws it away, and comes back to say how delicious it was. He says everyone's happy in the end. :)
    We're eaters in our office, too, but my coworkers are very supportive of anything I do to be healthy.
  • dysenterygary11
    Options
    I just signed up today (April Fools day!) Feel free to add me, I will be on a lot and can hopefully help some other people out. There is strength in numbers!!
  • kimi80
    kimi80 Posts: 28
    Options
    anyone can add me too! always after new friends that are active on here :happy:
  • zella1100
    zella1100 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    If there is anyone who wants a friend then they can click on the little green button and add me anytime! I always welcome new friends no matter what their goals, age, fitness level, etc. Don't feel shy! I'm here for you. :-)
  • Hey evening active people.

I would really cherish some friends especially as I fell off the bandwagon on my birthday two weeks ago but I am now back on.

27 y.o
    5'6.5
    SW: 175.9
    CW: 165.0 (when I dared to look two weeks ago!)
    GW: 147.0

I'm a now-and-again runner and cyclist but with the hope of friends I am hoping to really get back in to the swing of it.

Please add me!!!
  • SuziAstro26
    SuziAstro26 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I could always do with some new friend to help motivate me. Feel free to add :)
  • karenrich77
    karenrich77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Would love to have some more friends to join in on our journey :)

Feel free to add me :)
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    What up guys, I'm a 25 yr old distance runner that snowboards and climbs mtns. If your in need of a little motivation or are just curious about my crazy lifestyle, send me a FR. Open to anyone.
  • rideontechnology
    rideontechnology Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi! I think we're definitely in the same boat. I am 23, and pulling myself away from my unhealthy relationship with food and into a healthy lifestyle for good. My bio and the details are here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1239972-new-to-doing-this-right but I could definitely use the friends and motivation from people like me!
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    i need some firm but gentle friends to help me get back on track after some very severe PND making me heavier than i've ever been. I'm a stay at home mum to a gorgeous 20 month boy & finding it difficult to find time to exercise & keep the house together.

Start weight: 210.2lb
    Goal weight: 155lb
  • joeboo81
    joeboo81 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends for support and to give support. I've found that when I help someone who is having similar issues to me, it helps me work through my own problems.

Live in Columbus, OH, originally from Huntington, WV
    223lbs. Started at 240lbs looking to get to 180lbs.
    Husband to 1, father to 2 (girls, both under 2)
    Lift weights 3 days a week, and run 3 days a week.
    Work at 4 a.m., bed at 9 p.m. and full of stress.

I'll help you out anyway that I can, when it comes to training and diet, but I'd probably be better with the moral support.
  • daveymac31
    daveymac31 Posts: 118
    Options
    Hell yeah I can use friends. Ex pro hockey player, current fat guy. Nuff said.
  • RoxyDisaster
    RoxyDisaster Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Tracy.

I'm becoming extremely active with MFP and really am enjoying it.

I love the motivation and support from everyone and love giving it in return!!

::Lets Be Friends:: <3
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    me me me :)
  • lex113311
    Options
    Looking for new friends too!!!! Please add me so I can stay motivated! And in turn I'll motivate you!!

;)
  • megmarie2010
    Options
    Just joined today! I have lost 100 pounds and am proud, but feel like I want to quit bc of this crazy plateau! Needing some peeps to re motivate me! Someone who feels the struggle!
  • Cheechos
    Cheechos Posts: 293
    Options
    I could always use more friends. I have a lot to lose, so I'll be here a while. :laugh: Feel free to add me, I try to be supportive and I log on every day!~
  • cnhamilton12
    cnhamilton12 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm always up for more friends - I log daily and my diary is open.