What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• NualaTW
    NualaTW Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Tonight is sauteed potatoes, peppers, onions and cajun chicken sausage.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Chicken thighs slow-cooked in garlic-mustard aioli (started this morning), steamed vegetables (probably broccoli because I am boring). Maybe some pan-fried polenta but that depends on whether I snack at work this afternoon. ;)
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Baked Chicken Breast, mashed cauliflower and fresh green beans
  • ValeriePlz
    ValeriePlz Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    The buffalo chicken strips recipe from "Eat This, Not That - Supermarket Edition." Delicious!
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    My husband is cooking tonight because I'm working and he chose spaghetti so I will have quinoa with marinara sauce and a little parmesan cheese.
  • doug_pierce
    doug_pierce Posts: 255
    Options
    There are only 2 options: [✔] Chicken; [ _ ] Not Chicken
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    It was storming when I left for work, so I didn't bring anything for my supper. A search of the work freezer turned up pulled pork, pork ribs and pork tenderloin. I chose the tenderloin and made a stir fry with it. Also had green beans and sweet potato. It was all pretty good for zero planning.

004_zps0e61439f.jpg
  • avskk
    Options
    I made chana masala in the Crockpot yesterday, so we're having that over polenta tonight. Quick, easy, amazing.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I went by Fire House Subs to see if they had any empty pickle buckets for sale. They were out of buckets, but I got a couple of their new lite subs. The Hook & Ladder Lite, and Turkey Salsa Verde. I had already got Taco Bell for the wife's supper, {I don't eat the stuff} so I ate half of each sandwich, and she is taking the leftovers to work tomorrow. They were both pretty good. The cranberries on the turkey made it surprisingly sweet. Also had stir fry veggies, a carrot and some of my low sugar Key lime pie.
  • avskk
    Options
    Pork chops slow-cooked in a fig jam, cardamom, and anise reduction with pomegranate arils. Haven't fully settled on a side yet but it'll probably involve stir-frying some kind of vegetables in coconut oil. Maybe broccoli? Edamame and baby corn? Meh.
  • NualaTW
    NualaTW Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Tonight is large salad w/carrots, cucumber, hearts of palm, pepperocini, bell peppers, black beans, tuna and homemade dressing (olive oil, white balsamic, dijon mustard, garlic).

Last night was baked salmon w/lemon-caper sauce and mushroom herb quinoa.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    It will be something to go with roasted Swai fillets. If I get in from work at a decent hour, I'll make some mango pineapple salsa and grill some sweet potatoes.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I went with grilled carrots, sweet potatoes and Swai Fillets. I worked a little late, and the mango pineapple salsa has to chill for an hour, so my dear wife got it ready. It was my first time grilling carrots, and I loved them. Just a little OO and 8-10 minutes on the grill. Very, very good.

005_zps9e54871e.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Last night I had leftover crockpot pulled pork so we made pulled pork quesadillas, with guacamole, chips and salsa. And wine. And gelato for dessert.. Was still under my calories for the day. Lots of steps yesterday!

Tonight we are going to grill hamburgers - I think pepper jack cheese and guacamole for mine. I love those little Wholly Guacamole mini packs for 100 cal. Was trying to decide about sides - I might try those grilled carrots Larrodarro... I've never grilled carrots before.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Last night I had meatless soft tacos (on homemade flour tortillas). 450 calories of well worth it NOM NOM NOM
    13764624793_b2fe70b8cb.jpg
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    It is a beautiful day here today, so I think I'll be cooking some chicken breasts and green beans on the grill. Maybe a platter of raw veggies with dip and chilled glass of something to white to enjoy while it's cooking.
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Great ideas!
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I brought home a {free} huge steak, baked potato and some jumbo shrimp from work. My wife ate the potato and shrimp. I made a stir fry with some of the steak, and had a salad.

057_zps786fd185.jpg
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Tonight it's meatloaf, garlic mash, and chilli lime corn.
  • evastria
    evastria Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Steak! Sirloin, fat trimmed with side salad and I would have had mashed potatoes but they turned out so weird! Very very starchy, maybe forgot to clean the pan after boiling spaghetti :s delicious though!