50 pounds by June 1st challenge part 2

Options

Replies

• AmandaR910
    Options
    I'm weighing daily right now, as I'm still in that quick weight loss post delivery stage and I like to see it every morning. Lost 5.6lbs overnight, down 22lbs so far. I gained 35lbs with this pregnancy and want to lose an extra 41lbs on top of that (22lbs from my first son, then some extra).

I was 205.6lbs this morning, only .6lbs from my January 1st goal!!!!!!
  • bhonniered
    Options
    2lbs down last week.. so i am at 289.

Congrats! Hurray!
  • bhonniered
    Options
    I'm weighing daily right now, as I'm still in that quick weight loss post delivery stage and I like to see it every morning. Lost 5.6lbs overnight, down 22lbs so far. I gained 35lbs with this pregnancy and want to lose an extra 41lbs on top of that (22lbs from my first son, then some extra).

I was 205.6lbs this morning, only .6lbs from my January 1st goal!!!!!!

That will be a nice kick start to your goals (post pregnancy goals :bigsmile: )
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Okay I'm finally back.

I had my son last Tuesday. He just came home from the NICU today.

It's been a rough week.

Happy to be back with you all again though. Hopefully I can catch up. :smile:

Congrats to you, Amanda! Glad everything went well! And yes...post some pics when you can! :flowerforyou:
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Got my January 1st Goal this morning!!!

204.6lbs, down 23lbs!

And here's a picture of my little guy-

20k86l0.jpg

He's home now thankfully. I haven't uploaded the homecoming pictures yet. Been super busy with 3 under 3 lol.
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options

20k86l0.jpg

Awww, how sweet! Wishing you both much health and happiness in the New Year! Glad to hear he is home and doing well :)
  • RHOyalT
    RHOyalT Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    This group falls right down my alley since I already have a goal to lose 50 pounds by June 10 (my eleven year wedding anniversary). I could use all the support I can get.
  • billybed
    billybed Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Ok here is the Dec 20 results:

Dec20.jpg

Just to let you know that I am not going to collect or post a Dec 27 results sheet. I will post again the Jan 3 one. This should give people time to recover if they need it plus give me a break. If you want to keep updating yourself on the thread absolutely keep it up.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year's break!!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options

Just to let you know that I am not going to collect or post a Dec 27 results sheet. I will post again the Jan 3 one. This should give people time to recover if they need it plus give me a break.

Thanks Billybed, you are awesome as usual!... Oh, but I am editing your post to read: go ahead and eat a piece of peanut butter fudge, Amy. You know its tradition, so partake!.... Just skip the part of the tradition where you eat 12 pieces a day ;)

I will be doing a weigh-in on Jan 1st, 2011 so i can know my starting point for the year. Other than that, I'll be taking a time-out and switching, at best, to maintenance mode!
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Thanks Billybed! Merry Christmas.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Sorry ... life has been so hectic that I haven't been here much ... but I wanted to send out my best wishes to you all ...
    merry-christmas.jpg
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Thanks for keeping track of all this billybed!!
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options

Thanks Billybed, you are awesome as usual!... Oh, but I am editing your post to read: go ahead and eat a piece of peanut butter fudge, Amy. You know its tradition, so partake!.... Just skip the part of the tradition where you eat 12 pieces a day ;

:laugh: I love it!!
  • raindancer
    Options

204.6lbs, down 23lbs!

20k86l0.jpg

He's home now thankfully. I haven't uploaded the homecoming pictures yet. Been super busy with 3 under 3 lol.

What a little angel.:smooched: Have a great Christmas and baby yourself some too.
  • AmandaR910
    Options

204.6lbs, down 23lbs!

Meant to add, my starting weight here was 217.2, so 12.6lbs lost for this challenge, 37.4lbs to go by June 1st!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options

204.6lbs, down 23lbs!

Meant to add, my starting weight here was 217.2, so 12.6lbs lost for this challenge, 37.4lbs to go by June 1st!

That is so awesome!! :happy: You should be so proud of yourself!! We're all proud of you!
  • bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options
    Did my mid-week weigh in and i am happy to report a ZeRo pound weight loss. Ill take what i can get this time of year and as far as Im concerned zero pound loss is better than a one pound gain. Also, I was on the elliptical trainer last night and noticed a difference in the calories lost here and on the actual machine. On the MFP site it says 1000 calories per hour and on the elliptical it said 639 calories. Im not sure which one is right. I hit quickstart on the treadmill and elliptical, so, can it be that im not entering my weight that is making the difference. Well, maybe ill enter the weight next time i go to do my cardio training. Other than that I feel like Im doing much better. My throat is sore. I swallowed a piping hot piece of ravioli and it burnt my esophagus. Like half way down to my stomach it is totally burnt. lol. Well, i hope all of you are doing ok. Merry Christmas and all that jazz!!!
  • raindancer
    Options
    Did my mid-week weigh in and i am happy to report a ZeRo pound weight loss. Ill take what i can get this time of year and as far as Im concerned zero pound loss is better than a one pound gain. Also, I was on the elliptical trainer last night and noticed a difference in the calories lost here and on the actual machine. On the MFP site it says 1000 calories per hour and on the elliptical it said 639 calories. Im not sure which one is right. I hit quickstart on the treadmill and elliptical, so, can it be that im not entering my weight that is making the difference. Well, maybe ill enter the weight next time i go to do my cardio training. Other than that I feel like Im doing much better. My throat is sore. I swallowed a piping hot piece of ravioli and it burnt my esophagus. Like half way down to my stomach it is totally burnt. lol. Well, i hope all of you are doing ok. Merry Christmas and all that jazz!!!

OUCH!! Hope it feels better before you have Christmas dinner.
    I am glad we aren't reporting to billybed again til the 3rd. I can use a little break. I just don't want ot relax too much:wink:
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I weighed this morning and it looks like I lost 1.5 pounds already this week...either that or I need a new scale...cant wait to weight in on Saturday....I will be using that weight because by Monday I'm sure my number wont look too good :blushing:

Happy holidays everyone...enjoy!!!
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Happy Christmas everyone!