Woman, which male's body is more sexy / attractive?

Options

Replies

• KaiserNiner
    KaiserNiner Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Q: "Which do you find most attractive?"
    A: "Bacon sandwich".

Lol
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

Lol
    Heyyy!! You ain't no woman, sir!!!
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options

Lol

But true tho :laugh:
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Mmm the Rock :tongue: :love: :smooched: :drinker:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Is there a thread like this, but asking men which they find more attractive? Because I expect a lot of butthurt if there is. And I'd like to read it lol.

There are a gazillion of them, all the time.
  • Jovette42
    Jovette42 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    The most attractive thing about a man is his heart :)
    When I was little we were on the bus and a group of girls came on and my Nana said, when we got off, "A pretty girl could be so adorable until she opens her mouth." That stuck with me for decades. It doesn't matter how pretty my shell is if my insides are rotten ;) So what attracts me to other people are not their outward appearance but the love inside them,
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    When I was little we were on the bus and a group of girls came on and my Nana said, when we got off, "A pretty girl could be so adorable until she opens her mouth." That stuck with me for decades. It doesn't matter how pretty my shell is if my insides are rotten ;) So what attracts me to other people are not their outward appearance but the love inside them,

Exactly.
    The vain guys who ask this type of question are looking for the shallow girls who answer this question.
  • Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    Options
    Guy 1 is hotter but I'd be way too intimidated to ever take my clothes off for him :) the Rock is hot too... Would be more likely to be with a guy like him
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

Exactly.
    The vain guys who ask this type of question are looking for the shallow girls who answer this question.

Gee.. Awesome job insulting every woman who answered.

Lol
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options

Lol

But true tho :laugh:
    IN!! I'd take a bacon sandwich over either of them. Or, um, ON the one with the necklace. :bigsmile:
  • xxcherrypoopxx
    Options
    Neither body is attractive to me. I've never been attracted to guys on the muscular side. More of a turn off.. I like average. Broad shoulders are nice too
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    The one you're most attracted to..
  • Mello_Rello
    Mello_Rello Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Rock...THE Rock. His body looks more natural and realistic to me. I don't want a man with a perfect 6-8 pack and all that, I want a man, The Rock looks like a man...
  • Ramen237
    Ramen237 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    THE ROCK.
  • GertrudeHorse
    GertrudeHorse Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    This just in: women are a diverse and multi-faceted group. Who knew.
  • SpicesOfLife
    SpicesOfLife Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    im personally a jason segel girl:

http://bp1.blogger.com/_Qe0OuA2NJzA/SAv85kkiCOI/AAAAAAAAD7w/XiMpOQKh0Wg/s320/sarah-marshall-jason-segel.jpg

i used to be really into ripped bodies when i was a teenager until i realised that i actually prefer cute bear types. :D

my bf kind of has a jason segel body and i wouldnt want him to lose any of that, to me its hot.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    #2 - He looks strong and masculine, but also comfortable to the touch. There's nothing wrong with the first one, but he just seems not as huggable.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm not a fan of either, this is what I like :heart: :heart: :heart:

jax-teller-shirtless-promo_zps6ed3501b.jpg

BTW you may get a different answer if you ask me tomorrow :laugh:

That's a nice middle ground. :wink:
  • novabrite
    novabrite Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    If I'm really going to pick a partner on something so shallow as how ripped he is or something PURELY physical, then I would have to say I don't care about exactly how cut he is...I'd care more about how good he was in bed. And tbh, the guy who is insanely ripped looks like he spends way too much time looking in the mirror and worrying about himself, which means he'd probably be selfish in bed too...so I guess I have to go with the Rock?
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    If I'm really going to pick a partner on something so shallow as how ripped he is or something PURELY physical, then I would have to say I don't care about exactly how cut he is...I'd care more about how good he was in bed. And tbh, the guy who is insanely ripped looks like he spends way too much time looking in the mirror and worrying about himself, which means he'd probably be selfish in bed too...so I guess I have to go with the Rock?

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

so sad :laugh: :laugh: