Replies

• crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    lip gloss..that is all
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I rarely wear make-up. I used to when I was in my early 20s. I'd always go out with foundation, mascara etc and straightened hair. These days though I just don't bother.

I do have skin that tans easily though, and dark eyes, eyelashes and hair, so I don't really need make-up. I should probably straighten my hair more often though! It looks terrible in my profile pic lol.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,019 Member
    Options
    Do zombies wear make up?

Meaning, blimey, this is an old thread :laugh:
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I rarely wear makeup. It takes too long and then you gotta worry about smudging it.
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    as long as you don't paint your face up like a clown, i don't really mind makeup.

IMO the best look a girl can have is confidence.

that being said, I'm a fan of the subtle smoky eye..
  • amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Only lip gloss to the gym (my lips dry out easily after a work out).

Maybe some mineral-type brush on foundation and lip gloss for shopping, errands, etc.

Out to dinner or with friends, I like to look my best so the full make up kit comes out for those times.
  • PixTheCupCakeDestroyer
    Options
    I never leave the house without foundation, glow, mascara and lip gloss.

I do get totally made up, I love dramatic eye makeup, when I'm going out. I like to feel pretty.
  • annemcharles
    annemcharles Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I will minimal makeup - but am never overdone. I feel better when I make a little effort. With that said, I am not afraid to leave the house without makeup. If I am camping for the weekend, the makeup stays home and it's all natural. I guess it depend on what I am doing.
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Make up is super fun but I usually go without it just cuz I like being able to rub my eyes without smearing stuff all over my face. It's fun to play dress up and put on pretty make up for special occasions or even just to have a confidence boost.
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I generally go without, when I do wear make up it is just some foundation, mascara and lip stick.
  • Mine_Time
    Mine_Time Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I usually go without it unless I am going to church, or date or something like that. But recently my sister said something to me and it was this "Sis you need to make sure you look your best at all times because you never know where your future husband is and where you can meet him. :) " So I have been wearing it more. :)
  • nmpx
    nmpx Posts: 76
    Options
    Depends on what kind of mood I'm in. Always having to have makeup on seems high maintenance to me. I don't feel like I have to have makeup on or my hair done to go out of the house. Hell, if you don't like the look of me without makeup/hair done, don't look. I'm not trying to please anyone. However, I try my best not to go out looking like a straggler. If my hair isn't done it's tucked away in a bun or ponytail. I feel bad for anyone who feels like they have to be barbie before they can leave the house.
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Fiery_Vixen Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I only wear make-up for special occasions...too lazy to deal with that stuff on a daily basis. There are better things I can spend my time doing...like sleeping! :laugh:
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Make-up doesn't matter to me any woman I am with will always be beautiful to me with or without make-up on
  • scottjoh
    scottjoh Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    After 25 plus years of marriage I've learned that women only wear make-up to impress other women. 99% of men don't care. And that goes for your shoes too. Like I've told my wife a million times, the truth is men look at women's boobs and butts and not much else.
  • EllenKay63
    EllenKay63 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I'm 50 and I love make-up. I usually won't leave the house without it. When I was younger it depended on what I was doing. Going swimming- why waste putting it on. The cute guys will see you after you've hit the water and I didn't want make-up streaks. I have learned that even if you are "Just running to the store" you will run into people and wished you had put it on- such as the boss you had been trying to impress. I may not do the full make-up on a Saturday store run, but, I will have on a little so when I run into people I don't worry that I look terrible. Also, the better you look the better service you receive.
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I will go nakey face to the gym or the grocery store. LIGAF. BUT ... I never leave the house without eyebrows.

Let me clarify.... I have red hair. I have blonde eyebrows. Without a brow pencil I look downright scary :D
  • SavageAbbey
    Options
    I wear it on work days and going out. I don't wear it to the beach and rarely put it on when going to the gym. Just my personal preference but I see no problem with ladies wanting to look nice wherever they may be.
  • Ramen237
    Ramen237 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. Not a lot of guys' opinions on this thread..... is there
  • kptorbett
    Options
    I rarely wear makeup. Special occasions- date night, wedding, military balls, etc- are the only times I make the effort to put it on. My mother rarely wears makeup as well. I guess growing up, there was never much emphasis put on it in my house. I also have very, very sensitive skin that can't really handle makeup. I don't have anything against it, though. I'd probably wear it more often if I took the time to learn how to put it on correctly.