Most embarrassing thing you're willing to admit

Options
techgal128
techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
I'll start. I'm 26 and I watch Spongebob every morning while I eat my cereal before work.

Replies

• suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    I wash plastic forks. Well, I don't know if that's most embarrassing, but that's what I can think of at the moment.
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Apparently, everyone wants to admit the craziest thing they've done while drunk, but not the most embarrassing thing? Aren't they one and the same?
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    When all my bowls are dirty, I use cups to eat cereal. I've become so used to eating cereal out of cups that it's become a default for me.
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    I wash plastic forks when I'm drunk too.
  • sanderdejonge
    sanderdejonge Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Apparently, everyone wants to admit the craziest thing they've done while drunk, but not the most embarrassing thing? Aren't they one and the same?
    Oooooooo no.
  • Ramen237
    Ramen237 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    When all my bowls are dirty, I use cups to eat cereal. I've become so used to eating cereal out of cups that it's become a default for me.

Me too! I eat soup, cereal, heck even "dry" foods out of cups (with a relatively wide rim). Despite having perfectly clean, available bowls out of which it would admittedly be easier to eat... I only pretend I'm normal when having people over :laugh: :laugh:
  • Ramen237
    Ramen237 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'll start. I'm 26 and I watch Spongebob every morning while I eat my cereal before work.

Brave soul :heart:
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    I still play Dungeons and Dragons

I also collect Magic Cards...

Although I'm not really embarrassed by all that.
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    I went the gym even though I wasn't "feeling well" and decided to just try and ignore it, then I pooped myself when I lifted 70 lb db's on my knees and leaning back to do flat bench press.. annnndddddddd... *squirt* !

(true story)
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I went the gym even though I wasn't "feeling well" and decided to just try and ignore it, then I pooped myself when I lifted 70 lb db's on my knees and leaning back to do flat bench press.. annnndddddddd... *squirt* !

(true story)

Oh no you didn't!!!!!
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    Finished my reps too before I went upstairs in the change room to investigate and clean up.. I figured, it's already happened.. I can't make it not happen .. might as well push out these reps! :laugh:
  • MrsPaulSmith
    MrsPaulSmith Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Peeing on yourself after you have children is completely normal. But it means laughing, running, or coughing in public is suddenly extremely embarrassing. I don't know how many times I have left an event early because of this. Thankfully by now it has stopped.
  • Elektrolyfe
    Elektrolyfe Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Ripped shorts doing deep squats.
  • TLC227
    TLC227 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Ripped my pants when bending over to pick something up.... when meeting the new boss.

Should have gone with the "squat, don't bend" method of object retrieval LOL
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I'm not.. :flowerforyou:
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Ripped my pants when bending over to pick something up.... when meeting the new boss.

Should have gone with the "squat, don't bend" method of object retrieval LOL

I had a teacher leave class early because she ripped her pants. She was so tough that no one dared to even bring it up. Lol
  • FloyMcCaudie
    FloyMcCaudie Posts: 1,132
    Options
    When I was kid, my dad once held my hand and kicked me in *kitten* so hard Id have gone flying away if he wasnt holding em in middle on field. I was 13ish
  • Mine_Time
    Mine_Time Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    When I was in 6th grade, I was building a snowman by myself on the playground at school and a bully came up and started kicking it. So I kicked him in the privates. I didn't think anyone seen me, and lets just say when I got in the classroom all the guys were saying don't mess with Anita she will kick you in nuts LOL Needless to say I didn't get any boyfriends that year LOL
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options

(true story)

Jeez!

You win!
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    I once pooped my pants at work. I was not 4 .. but 40 something. Don't ask ... it was not a good day. I no longer work there. ;-)