Any geeks?

Options

Replies

• jenschroll
    jenschroll Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I are diehard geeks who own a gaming and geekry store. Does that count?
  • RomulanWarbird
    Options
    Oh hello there!!
  • j_b_morgan
    Options
    Are we talking legit like Revenge of the Nerds or just some hardcore gamer? I think that the nerd, geek, comic book nerd, dork, gamer, etc lines have been blurred and they need to be separated.
  • kmorgan221
    kmorgan221 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Are we talking legit like Revenge of the Nerds or just some hardcore gamer? I think that the nerd, geek, comic book nerd, dork, gamer, etc lines have been blurred and they need to be separated.
    This pretty much breaks it down.

nerd-venn-diagram-20110626-192132.jpg
  • j_b_morgan
    Options
    This pretty much breaks it down.

nerd-venn-diagram-20110626-192132.jpg

Absolutely amazing! Thank you!
  • BRA_S
    BRA_S Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    <
    nerd
  • devilanne
    devilanne Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Total sci-fy, geeky computer nerd here! Going to Comic Con Dallas next month JUST to see the cast of firefly/serenity. Feel free to add me.
  • gigihotetz
    Options
    total science nerd!
  • mikegerber1
    mikegerber1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    star wars, star trek, firefly, older dr who (tom baker era), comics, CCG (if you know what that is you are a geek), LOTR incl hobbit, virtually any superhero movie, (prefer marvel, dc is good too) etc.etc. feel free to add me
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Maybe.
  • Lady_Yana
    Options
    One of the reasons I'm here is to fit into better cosplays! I have a cosplay planned for ACen next month I NEVER would have considered before I started losing weight. Knowing what I have to wear keeps me pretty focused!
  • rideontechnology
    rideontechnology Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah! All kinds of ways. Former band geek, Web comic (also yes manga) geek, night vale and definitely an art geek!
  • Bluemountain22
    Bluemountain22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely a biology geek/nerd :) feel free to add anyone!
  • achagrius
    achagrius Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow geeks!
  • ljmcf
    ljmcf Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm deffo a geek - love Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Game of Thrones, Marvel, all that good stuff! Am a bit of a gamer too. Heart being a geek!
  • Lindsayryk
    Lindsayryk Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm a specialized geek. Game of thrones obsessed
  • m1sk4
    m1sk4 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    IT person here, feel free to add me ;)
  • tangerine270
    tangerine270 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a physics degree and love Sherlock, Doctor Who, Harry Potter.... you get my drift.
  • BlueButterfly94
    BlueButterfly94 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    :P Depends on what you consider geeky. I watch a wide variety of shows, play a wide variety of games... All-time favourite shows are X-Files, StarGate SG-1, Firefly, Sherlock, Star Trek... I have been watching (and re-watching) X-Files, Star Trek, and StarGate since I was fairly little. :P Pokemon, Dungeon Siege II, Oblivion, Skyrim, Left 4 Dead, and Bioshock are only a few games I play. xD I just recently reached level 50 on Skyrim. (I might be a bit of an achievement hunter.)
  • CheshireCat008
    Options
    I'm doing a physics degree and love Sherlock, Doctor Who, Harry Potter.... you get my drift.

I got my physics degree last year, its no easy feat. I wish you the best with yours! I love harry potter and sherlock too!