Anyone starting Turbo Fire in January?

Options

Replies

• Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I just got Turbo Fire in the mail today!! I am starting today and I also do weight training - I'm so excited!!

You're going to love it!!! I do weight training on my own but I'm seriously contemplating ordering Chalean Extreme mainly so I can just follow along and not have to think!!!
    I just finished CLX, and while I didn't lose any weight (thanks to crappy eating), I definitely got stronger. I have some "guns" now that I just love! LOL

I recorded the informercial the other day. I figured that whenever I don't feel like working out, I will just watch that. That's what I did with TJ, and it helped. :smile:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I just got Turbo Fire in the mail today!! I am starting today and I also do weight training - I'm so excited!!

You're going to love it!!! I do weight training on my own but I'm seriously contemplating ordering Chalean Extreme mainly so I can just follow along and not have to think!!!
    I just finished CLX, and while I didn't lose any weight (thanks to crappy eating), I definitely got stronger. I have some "guns" now that I just love! LOL

I recorded the informercial the other day. I figured that whenever I don't feel like working out, I will just watch that. That's what I did with TJ, and it helped. :smile:

That would be great way to get you moving!! When I was doing Turbo Kick in the class setting one of the fire drills was set to Ke$ha's Tik Tok and everytime I hear it no matter where I'm at I want to start throwing punches and kicks!! So that's my motivator when I don't feel like working out I turn on that song and I'm in the mood!! LOL Glad you had great results with CLX muscles make me feel so empowered plus just plain sexy and awesome, I've been a little lazy lately and need to get back where I was and build on that. I think after the first of the year I'm going ot order CLX!!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    One more day to go to complete round 1 of the 20 week Turbo Fire schedule. Final results...18 lbs and 7.5 inches lost. This stuff works!

Happy holidays!
    Sharon
  • abbiez
    abbiez Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Just got my DVDs in the mail! They came so fast, I just ordered Monday!! :-D I think Im gonna start Sunday, however im going out of town tues-weds so im not sure!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Abbie - did you order because of the TV infomercial and get the 90 money back guarantee? Just curious because that's such an amazing offer.

You're going to LOVE the workouts...do one on Sunday so you know what you have to look forward to when you get back from being out of town! Good luck!

Sharon
  • abbiez
    Options
    Abbie - did you order because of the TV infomercial and get the 90 money back guarantee? Just curious because that's such an amazing offer.

You're going to LOVE the workouts...do one on Sunday so you know what you have to look forward to when you get back from being out of town! Good luck!

Sharon

I just got it right off the beachbody website. they had free shipping, i was excited! I see your a beachbody coach.. if i decide after finishing my first round that i want the advanced workouts, can you buy them seperately? or could i only buy those when i bought the program?
  • telcochik
    Options
    Oh no the advanced workouts can be purchased separately as an individual package. It includes 5 dvds including my 2 favorites...Fire 60 and HIIT 30. By the time you complete the initial 90 day program you'll be ready for these longer workouts. I was intimidated by the thought of a 30 minute HIIT...and then I tried it and it was love at first site!

Best of luck to you with Turbo Fire! I hope you love it as much as I do!
    Sharon
  • Amy_B
    Options
    I'm going to start the Inferno plan today. I weighed in at 155.6 this morning. It would be so freaking awesome to be out of the 150s by the end! I have been plateaued in the 150s for a whole year!
  • abbiez
    Options
    I'm going to start the Inferno plan today. I weighed in at 155.6 this morning. It would be so freaking awesome to be out of the 150s by the end! I have been plateaued in the 150s for a whole year!

Are you following the menu for the inferno strictly? Just curious.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    I'm currently awaiting arrival of Turbo Fire but wont be starting until mid january but am excited especially after reading all of your posts.

Turbo Fire comes w/a Chalean Extreme hybrid schedule or do I have to find that somewhere else. I think I read on here that someone has it please let me know what I need to do to get it, it would be greatly appreciated.
  • Amy_B
    Options

Are you following the menu for the inferno strictly? Just curious.
    Honestly, I can't really since I have my husband and three kiddos to feed. I'm going to do it pretty closely though (similar meals), and try to aim for 1200-1300 calories per day, which is lower than one MFP has me at. I have another Christmas today, but I know there will be healthier options.
  • Amy_B
    Options
    I'm currently awaiting arrival of Turbo Fire but wont be starting until mid january but am excited especially after reading all of your posts.

Turbo Fire comes w/a Chalean Extreme hybrid schedule or do I have to find that somewhere else. I think I read on here that someone has it please let me know what I need to do to get it, it would be greatly appreciated.
    I have a copy of the hybrid that I believe is made for people who have already done CLX. PM me your email address, and I'll send it to you. :smile:
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options

I have a copy of the hybrid that I believe is made for people who have already done CLX. PM me your email address, and I'll send it to you. :smile:

I sent you my email address, did you get it?
  • Amy_B
    Options

I did not. :frown:
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options

I did not. :frown:

I resent it....let me know if you received it.
  • Arizonaskyy
    Options
    Okay, everyone sounds pretty positive about both Chalean Extreme and Turbo Fire...it's a lot of money for me...but if it's really worth it, I could probably figure out a way...what are the benefits of one versus another? I'm 5'4", 133 lbs, trying to get down between 120-125...I'm fairly active now and not at a beginner workout level, but I need something to kick-start my body into a higher calorie-burning level. I just had to leave my MMA gym (too expensive) and loved the boxing and kickboxing drills - so a lot of videos bore me because they've lightened up the activity to make it more accessible to more people...I want a tough workout that makes me wonder if I'm going to make it through - so that I can feel amazing when I finish it. I used to own her Turbo Jam series and liked it well enough until I got into MMA, and then Turbo Jam just wasn't enough of a challenge. Thanks!!
  • Amy_B
    Options
    Okay, everyone sounds pretty positive about both Chalean Extreme and Turbo Fire...it's a lot of money for me...but if it's really worth it, I could probably figure out a way...what are the benefits of one versus another? I'm 5'4", 133 lbs, trying to get down between 120-125...I'm fairly active now and not at a beginner workout level, but I need something to kick-start my body into a higher calorie-burning level. I just had to leave my MMA gym (too expensive) and loved the boxing and kickboxing drills - so a lot of videos bore me because they've lightened up the activity to make it more accessible to more people...I want a tough workout that makes me wonder if I'm going to make it through - so that I can feel amazing when I finish it. I used to own her Turbo Jam series and liked it well enough until I got into MMA, and then Turbo Jam just wasn't enough of a challenge. Thanks!!
    ChaLean Extreme is a great strength workout, but it's not too difficult on the few cardio workouts included. Turbo Fire, from the three videos I've done so far, is kick butt. I am in good shape, but I was having difficulties getting through. That's why I am doing the hybrid, to get the best of both worlds.
  • Kanakake
    Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am waiting for mine to get delivered. Should be here before Friday but I am not sure if I will start it right away since I am ubber excited or wait until Monday. Hmmmmm decisions decisions
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Today I completed the Core Rhythms full workout dvd. Core Rhythms is a latin dance exercise program that uses the Salsa, Samba and Merengue styles to help you burn away those calories. I haven't completed this dvd in a very long time and it was a nice change.

I'm hoping my copy of Turbo Fire will be here by the end of the week.
  • Kanakake
    Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Okay so I just received Turbo Fire in the mail and I am ubber excited. But I have a question for the people who have already done it before, should I do the 5 day inferno plan or just jump right into the schedule it came with?