NSV today! Share yours?

Options

Replies

• RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    So far, my proud moment has been getting out of bed.
  • tabbyblack13
    tabbyblack13 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm getting dressed this morning and my daughter, who's 5, comes in: She's wearing sneakers, hot pink, athletic gym shorts, a lime-green tank top and her hair is matted on her forehead with sweat. I say, "What were you doing?!" She says, "I put my work-out clothes like you and mommy and was doing the elliptical! I'm working out like you guys do!"... she never ceases to amaze me and make my heart smile. Best NSV to date.

Awwwwwwwww. That's soooo cute!
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    For the Whovians, this is the shirt:

14c14e8c-92d4-480e-86b2-2a0832bde8d0_zps6c3eb71f.jpg

I thought that it was meant to be way bigger than it looks!

It's smaller on the outside. :wink: :laugh: :laugh:
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    -I tried on a dress I wore in 2011 and it fit (snugly). 4 months ago it wouldn't fit over my hips. Just a few more pounds and it will be a perfect fit.

-People at work asked me what I've been doing.

-I ran for half of my 1 mile walk this morning. I used to barely be able to walk it without lagging.
  • Sassymama66_75HARD
    Sassymama66_75HARD Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Two things I have noticed since tracking and working out the last 3 weeks: More energy and much less time sitting on the sofa watching NCIS, Bones, & Big Bang Theory! Feeling great! (and sore!)
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Officially in Onederland this morning.
  • Kita328
    Kita328 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Hit crows pose in YOGA!! AWESOME!
  • Clareel
    Clareel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Love these :)

Mine is seeing muscle definition in my legs for the first time ever! They have always been 'smooth' before if you know what I mean?

I rank my first 10k a few weeks ago and have really got the running bug now.
  • scubasuenc
    scubasuenc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Bought my first XL sized t-shirt in years and it fits!!! When I started this journey some of my 2XL shirts were tight and if folks gave me shirts they would buy 3XL. Now my 3XL shirts are sleep shirts.
  • Cby60
    Cby60 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Mine is that my thighs don't rub together anymore! My pants are getting loose around the thigh area. Waiting until May to go through my wardrobe to try on new clothes.
  • Sedna_51
    Sedna_51 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I had an appendectomy two weeks ago, and yesterday I worked out again for the first time. It wasn't much at all, and I changed a few moves so I wouldn't put so much pressure on my stomach, but I was proud and happy that I've grown to like exercise so much that I wanted to get back to doing it again as soon as I could. (also I'm much less stiff now!)

Also: earlier this morning, my boss said, "Have you lost weight?" Why yes. Yes, I have. ;D
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    The doctor this morning checked my past records and saw I've dropped 30+lbs this year and high-fived me.

:)
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I wanted some Lay's original potato chips and I resisted the temptaion. But it was mainly because I didn't have any change for the vending machine.
  • tropicaltiger
    Options
    going from a size 22 to a size 5-a size 2 xxl to small-seeing definition in my muscles-keeping 94 pounds off for 5 years-and being able to lift and jog-when I started this journey I didn't know it would change my way of thinking about food-
  • ValeriePlz
    ValeriePlz Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Doctor's visit last week revealed my new blood pressure: 96/60! Woo hoo!
  • collegegirl713
    collegegirl713 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    These are all AMAZING NSVs.

I have 2. First is I have NOT died during my on-ramp Crossfit classes, despite what my brain tells me. I am learning so many things and discovering I am STRONG!! Second, I actually missed working out this morning in the Crossfit class. They were running a little behind so they cut the WOD (workout of the day). At first, I was happy, but now I missed getting my butt kicked. :happy:
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Doctor's visit last week revealed my new blood pressure: 96/60! Woo hoo!
    I can relate, since I started working out, my BP lowered SIGNIFICANTLY! Almost forgot that actually counts as an NSV :bigsmile:
  • FitMe758
    FitMe758 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I did 30 DS Shred Level 2 today and I followed Natalie for the majority of the cardio!!!
  • dudehitscar
    dudehitscar Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    20000 steps today! Had a big dinner with no guilt!
  • luzdelua
    luzdelua Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I did 30 DS Shred Level 2 today and I followed Natalie for the majority of the cardio!!!

YES! Me too!

Also, I had never been able to run before without being out of breath. Now, I can run about 15 minutes without stopping at my fastest yet.

Progress feels so great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!