50 lbs by June 1st Challenge Part 3

Options

Replies

• raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    WELCOME :flowerforyou:
    Our weight reporting day is Mondays. On Monday 1/3 send your weight to billybed http://www.myfitnesspal.com/billybed
    He is keeping an awesome chart of our progress.
    Glad to have you with us on this journey.
    As of Dec 20 our group has lost a total of 497.80.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hi there, I'm still here. I've been pretty mad at myself. I was tempted to just crawl in bed and cover up and just pretend this didn't happen ... but I've got to face it if I want to deal with it. I'm up "7lbs" this week. SERIOUSLY??? :sad: SEVEN POUNDS IN ONE WEEK!!! Now that is falling off the wagon.

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday. I sure did. I totally enjoyed my family being here. Now … back to reality.
  • bhonniered
    Options
    So, I just threw away the candy that was on my desk - bad candy! Scared to see the scale!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Hit 30lbs lost today!!! Nearly 20lbs since the start of this challenege.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Also, I'm only 2lbs from my February 1st goal!!! Guess I should reevaluate.
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options

WTG Amanda! So Awesome!
  • magglett
    Options
    So inspiring
  • raindancer
    Options

That is so wonderful!:flowerforyou:
  • raindancer
    Options
    Hi there, I'm still here. I've been pretty mad at myself. I was tempted to just crawl in bed and cover up and just pretend this didn't happen ... but I've got to face it if I want to deal with it. I'm up "7lbs" this week. SERIOUSLY??? :sad: SEVEN POUNDS IN ONE WEEK!!! Now that is falling off the wagon.

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday. I sure did. I totally enjoyed my family being here. Now … back to reality.

Lets just get our groove on and move on...:laugh: It is a fresh start..:bigsmile: You know that is mostly water cry no more:flowerforyou:
  • Sbozek123
    Sbozek123 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I have been terrible about weighing in the past 2 weeks - the holidays just have been rough - I'll try for this monday!
  • Kanakake
    Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else have a weighing addiciton? I can't seem to stay off the scale
  • bhonniered
    Options
    Does anyone else have a weighing addiciton? I can't seem to stay off the scale

Right there with you!
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Can I join in? My daughter graduates High School in June and I want to be in those pictures of her special day! I haven't been in any family pictures in 3 years!! YES 3 years! I don't have one with my kids on any bdays (including daughters 16th) and our trip to Disney this past June. I promised her I would be in the pictures from graduation.
    I haven't had to worry about holiday weight gain because it's not my holiday so maybe I should be thankful for that but I did get a nasty strep throat (isn't this a kids sickness? lol) kept me out of the gym for over a week and the antibiotics are still killing me.
    What do we have to do? fill me in!
  • erikaj819
    Options
    WELCOME :flowerforyou:
    Our weight reporting day is Mondays. On Monday 1/3 send your weight to billybed http://www.myfitnesspal.com/billybed
    He is keeping an awesome chart of our progress.
    Glad to have you with us on this journey.
    As of Dec 20 our group has lost a total of 497.80.

thats awesome 497.8 lbs!!!!!!! i hope to contribute to that great total!!!:bigsmile: I WI today but I will do it on monday also. Thanks for letting me join!
  • raindancer
    Options
    I am having trouble with motivation. I am glad the the first is here maybe I will feel a renewed interest in losing. I haven't been working out or logging my food since christmas. I have gained but I'm not sure how much yet. I refuse to weigh till Monday. I just hope it is not too bad.

Well, enough doom and gloom. :sad:

EVERYONE HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • magglett
    Options
    happy_new_year_2011_3.jpg
  • raindancer
    Options
    Happy New Year!:drinker:
    New Year, New start.

Menu for today
    OK, We are Texans
    Ham
    Sweet potato, simply baked with a little butter
    Fresh Mustard greens for prosperity
    black eyed peas for luck
    corn on the cob (grandsons pick)
    cornbread
    Blackberry cobbler from last season blackberries.
    I plan to be careful and measure my portions

GO HORNEDFROGS
  • raindancer
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    I have 27cals left for the day. I was very careful with my portions. A good start to the new year.:drinker:
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Stayed on track today. Cannot believe I made it through the holidays losing weight. Super proud of that.
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone!

Completed my first day of the Power 90 program. Even got my roommate to join in! So excited for 2011! :o)