Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    no. or if i do, i'm oblivious to it.

however, i'm told i might have better luck in tijuana, so i'm planning a trip there soon.
  • BatGirl1Up
    Options
    I KNOW RIGHT! its like the ring is a challenge for them .
  • DanielCraigwannabe
    Options
    Nah....
  • lolosensan
    lolosensan Posts: 251
    Options
    This is interesting. There are so many pretty girls on here and yall arent getting hit on by the opposite sex? Im Not as pretty as a lot of the women on here but even though i am married i still get hit on quite a bit.

Its probably about attitude. The way you present yourself. I try to preset myself in a positive and clean fashion.

making mental note to shower more
  • L4gym
    L4gym Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    This is interesting. There are so many pretty girls on here and yall arent getting hit on by the opposite sex? Im Not as pretty as a lot of the women on here but even though i am married i still get hit on quite a bit.

Its probably about attitude. The way you present yourself. I try to preset myself in a positive and clean fashion.

making mental note to shower more

haha awesome
  • eslcity
    eslcity Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    my guess is that alot of people get hit on and just don't notice it... ^____~ .
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,588 Member
    Options

i know I come off as a completely miserable *kitten* (which I am) and I get hit on quite a lot

sooo im not sure that it is attitude .
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Come to Texas if you want to get hit on, guys here are a bunch of dogs in heat. I can throw up my left hand and say I am married (engaged, close enough) and on more than one occasion I hear "it's okay, I 'm not jealous". Ha! Well my man is! I seriously don't think it has to do with the way a woman looks rather or not a guy will hit on you, I think its more so your vibe and attitude. I've always been told I am very sweet and I guess that can come off as flirting. If a guy smiles at me, I smile back, doesn't mean I am flirting and doesn't mean he should come and start hitting on me, it means I am a Texan and I smile. :bigsmile:

edit: had to add that big cheesy smiley

Can you tell me where in Texas, since it's a pretty big state and I am moving there sometime this year!! :-)

Austin. Never go to Waco, Dallas, Houston or College Station. Or anywhere west of the Hill Country.
  • Shananigans_
    Shananigans_ Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Never
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

No shlt! Why didn't I think of that?!
  • SweatSmileRepeat
    Options
    Yes, but only online and at bars (drunk guys). -.- lol
  • MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Nope. Fat or thin, I just don't get hit on.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Nope. Fat or thin, I just don't get hit on.

It's your fair complexion and rigid posture.
  • wheird
    Options
    I can honestly count the number of times I've been hit on in the past 7 years (since I met my husband) on one hand. I'm far from cocky, but I'm not ugly and I've got a decent body, especially with clothes on....

b3laib.jpg
    (No, I don't dress like this daily. It was a country-themed bachelorette party this past weekend.)

But I never get hit on. The girls I'm with get hit on, I see other girls getting hit on. But not me. I'm not exactly heartbroken about it, being married and all, but it does make me wonder what kind of look or vibe I've got going on that causes men to not approach me. In some cases, it''s probably the wedding ring. However, I asked my husband what he thought and he said, "You just look too smart and high maintenance. Guys probably think you're either going to reject them or make them spend all of their money before they can get into your pants." Say whaaa? Haha!

So, do you get hit on a lot? What is there to say about decent-looking girls that don't get creepy guys trying to hit her up in bars?

I can honestly say that for the entire time I was with my ex, married or before, I never got hit on. Someone once said (after the divorce) I would need to let down that barrier. Hell, I didn't know I put one up!! I just thought I was just not attractive enough for a man to hit on!

It took 2.5 years to work through 30+ years of being 'married' but it seems now I get a bit more attention. Although I need to get out more to test this theory LOL

I'd hit it. Sup cutie?

(girly giggle) Hey good lookin:wink:

*swooooon*
  • L4gym
    L4gym Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Never

Lies! I have thought about hitting on you because you're so funny, we have a mutual friend. lol
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Um.......Yea :sick: That kind of insinuates I am not presenting myself well, or in a 'positive or clean fashion'. Wow :ohwell:
  • wheird
    Options
    I actually do get hit on by older ladies sometimes.I always get really embarrassed and smile.
  • tapirfrog
    tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly, yes. Not daily, but often enough to make me want to hand out optometrists' business cards.

Edited to add: *never* by girls, *always* by guys who are (a) not my ethnicity, (b) way younger than me, (c) drop-dead gorgeous. I am not complaining one tiny bit, you understand, but I would like to know wtf.
  • ericarenee2005
    Options
    I've been hit on a number of times by guys and girls alike oddly, until my deadly glare meets their eyes...then they back the f*** up. :P
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I can honestly say that for the entire time I was with my ex, married or before, I never got hit on. Someone once said (after the divorce) I would need to let down that barrier. Hell, I didn't know I put one up!! I just thought I was just not attractive enough for a man to hit on!

It took 2.5 years to work through 30+ years of being 'married' but it seems now I get a bit more attention. Although I need to get out more to test this theory LOL
    [/quote]

I'd hit it. Sup cutie?
    [/quote]

(girly giggle) Hey good lookin:wink:
    [/quote]

*swooooon*
    [/quote]

:laugh: