Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• xeno8604
    xeno8604 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    If I get hit on, I dont even notice......I am oblivious to it!!! LOL!!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Sometimes. It always takes me by surprise when it happens as it didn't happen much when I was really heavy, but it's nice even though I'm happily married to know I'm good looking enough to warrant a glace or two occasionally. :smile:

Not to sound creepy, but you are beautiful. You would get a glance or two from me, if I passed you on the street.
  • emeraldeyes_bc
    emeraldeyes_bc Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Definitely doesn't happen nearly as much since I dyed my hair :/
  • Hardnfast
    Hardnfast Posts: 463
    Options
    No that often, ladies arent as forthcoming in Aussie as other parts of the world.
    :ohwell:

I don't have to flirt. I will seduce you with my American awkwardness.

mmm I like the sound of that.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Very very rarely and usually when it happens it's some guy who is as old as my dad... creepy.
    :sick:
  • laurajane19901
    Options
    Nope, not really!
    Only online, maybe I'm disgusting in real life!? But it doesn't really bother me, I'm happy so I don't need the attention.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Nope, not really!
    Only online, maybe I'm disgusting in real life!? But it doesn't really bother me, I'm happy so I don't need the attention.
    I think it's because you look "sophisticated" so people see you out of their league!
  • laurajane19901
    Options
  • laurajane19901
    Options
    Nope, not really!
    I think it's because you look "sophisticated" so people see you out of their league!

I also get told I look quite moody even when I'm not, so maybe that doesn't help!
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I already posted on here that I never get hit on, but that's because of the wedding ring. I never get looks though either, I am still over weight getting there but def over weight. Maybe that's why
  • saaber13
    saaber13 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    not really
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    Yes, with a bat, and an occasional 2 x 4.
  • rutheglen
    rutheglen Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    lol, that sounds like me :) At gigs, I rarely notice anything other than the stage :)
  • Hardnfast
    Hardnfast Posts: 463
    Options
    @Lovely77 - you are stunning, with or without a ring, guys must be blind in your neck of the woods
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Gustaaf and Hardnfast, thank you both! It could easily be that I am not looking to see if I am being noticed or I just don't get noticed but it's a sweet sentiment to be told they may be blind lol but I also have a resting ***** face.
  • Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    No woman has showed me that kind of attention in years. I probably wouldn't realise if a woman was 'hitting' on me anyway.
  • HunterKiller_deleted
    Options
    Not as often as i'd like.
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    No woman has showed me that kind of attention in years. I probably wouldn't realise if a woman was 'hitting' on me anyway.

Get yourself to Pryzm :drinker:
  • DreamOfSunshine
    DreamOfSunshine Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    No.... but I hear it hurts, so I guess I'm better that way :bigsmile:
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    I never get hit on (I don't look like I did in this photo). I get told it's cos I am overweight and people are pricks, I also get told it's cos I am tatts and piercings/rock chick kinda girl, I get told it's cos I am too insecure/act too confident...people have heaps of theories. I am coming up to 6 1/2 years single. In that time I have only been hit on once, by a sexual predator. I could go on with a sob story, but the fact of the matter is, people are people, they are imperfect, they are not going to always meet your needs or show how much they like you or think you are hot; especially in countries like mine, where it's not cool for guys to say nice things to girls.

I say stuff that! Truth be told, I get down about it a lot, but we all need to learn to love ourselves cos we are the only person we will be with for our whole lives.