Fake boobs?

Options

Replies

• mikedenali
    mikedenali Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Disappointed in the lack of actual boobs in this thread

Seriously!!!

I keep checking back to see if their are more boobs. I probably won't stop because, well, boobs.

What he said :devil:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

Seriously!!!

I keep checking back to see if their are more boobs. I probably won't stop because, well, boobs.

What he said :devil:
    Scroll. Up :flowerforyou:
    This page.
    You're welcome, don't forget to thank her.
  • cmiller224
    cmiller224 Posts: 158
    Options
    LMAO yw
  • InevitableButterfly
    InevitableButterfly Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I am a 400+ lb woman who gained 300 lb quite quickly and very unfortunately very little of the gain went to my boobs. :angry: :huh: :grumble:

So I still have almost the same B-cup boobs I had at 16, and they're not even full, at least not on my current frame. I am hoping that as I lose weight very little or none of it comes from my boobs. I know once I reach goal weight the boobs I have now will probably look as amazing or more amazing than when I was 16 and will probably be Cs on my smaller frame then, but if I lose ANY boobage during this process I will very likely get implants.
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options

Seriously!!!
    Scroll up to cmiller224 on this very page.

Thanks you and cmiller224!!!! :love:
  • Beautiful_Pain
    Beautiful_Pain Posts: 102 Member
    Options

Seriously!!!
    But but! You can see mine anytime! :wink:
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    <
    real boobs.... if they fall to my knees I would consider a lift but never implants no need.

Pretty sure you usually need implants with a lift. But I could be wrong.
  • azyzzam
    azyzzam Posts: 36
    Options
    never seen a thread on here about it, until now

side note: the girl in my class with a boob job (she got it over spring break) got nicknamed "boob girl" by all the guys
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    I would like some...in my hands or mouth
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    TMIIIIIII.. Friday??
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • segastler
    segastler Posts: 207 Member
    Options

Two thumbs way up!
  • embrace_the_dark_side
    Options
    what ever makes you feel ~~beautiful~~
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    i have held my fingers on so many previous threads like this. no longer.

IMO, surgery is for a medical need. if you do not like the body you were given by genetics (or ended up with thru lifestyle choices, happenstance, or whathaveyou*) SUCK IT UP AND DEAL LIKE EVERYONE ELSE who hates their nose/chin/boobs/moobs/gut/butt/etc. if you have so much money that you can afford thousands or tens of thousands on your own vanity, check yourself and donate to Smile Train instead so poor children in developing contries can have their deviated septums fixed and don't have to go through life treated like monsters for congenital facial deformity. going under the knife to change the way you look (and nothing else) is ridiculous to me, and is not 'medicine.' (*appropriate exceptions made for accidents/maiming/cancer/etc.)

fake boobs is the worst form of vanity and knuckling under to groupthink that i can think of. yes, there is a little value in the "You go girl, do what you want! It's your body and your life" attitude. far more valuable is "All bodies are beautiful and worthy of equal appreciation." if you have to go under the knife to 'feel beautiful' you should save that money for a shrink.

just my unpopular opinion (for which OP *did* ask).

eta no poo flung my way yet? i'm shocked, MFP :embarassed:
  • chantellelouise03
    Options
    I agree/\ but I don't think you meant deviated septums that's just where you have broken your nose.
    And there are natural effective ways to increase breasts much nicer results cheaper.
    I think reductions are the worst though.
  • cmiller224
    cmiller224 Posts: 158
    Options

:laugh:

Hell yes!
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    i have held my fingers on so many previous threads like this. no longer.

IMO, surgery is for a medical need. if you do not like the body you were given by genetics (or ended up with thru lifestyle choices, happenstance, or whathaveyou*) SUCK IT UP AND DEAL LIKE EVERYONE ELSE who hates their nose/chin/boobs/moobs/gut/butt/etc. if you have so much money that you can afford thousands or tens of thousands on your own vanity, check yourself and donate to Smile Train instead so poor children in developing contries can have their deviated septums fixed and don't have to go through life treated like monsters for congenital facial deformity. going under the knife to change the way you look (and nothing else) is ridiculous to me, and is not 'medicine.' (*appropriate exceptions made for accidents/maiming/cancer/etc.)

fake boobs is the worst form of vanity and knuckling under to groupthink that i can think of. yes, there is a little value in the "You go girl, do what you want! It's your body and your life" attitude. far more valuable is "All bodies are beautiful and worthy of equal appreciation." if you have to go under the knife to 'feel beautiful' you should save that money for a shrink.

just my unpopular opinion (for which OP *did* ask).

eta no poo flung my way yet? i'm shocked, MFP :embarassed:

IMO, your opinion is wrong