Your biggest binge EVER?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Vicxie86
    Vicxie86 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I thought i have had binges but my biggest binge always comes from almond nuts e.g over 2000kcal. My biggest caloric intake was last week thursday, excluding food, i had

M&M peanuts - 1 bag 230kcal
    Raw almond - 145g 834kcal
    Belvita breakfast biscuits - 1 packet 224kcal
    Kelloggs Nutri Grain choc granola bar - 1 packet 187kcal
    Supermalt - 1 bottle 210kcal
    Jacobs cream crackers - 27 crackers 945kcal
    Flora butter - 100g 300kcal

I had 4,774kcal in total that day, with an excess caloric intake of 3,074.

I have had a day i didn't bother to log where i ate 200g diary milk chocolate, a large spicy beef dominos pizza, half a packet of crackers, excluding lunch ( lunch was 613kcal that day) and some ice cream.
  • la_te_ra_lus
    la_te_ra_lus Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    This just happened three weekends ago over a course of 10 hrs at my nephews birthday party free food couldn't help myself :love:
    18 large slices of papa johns pepperoni pizza
    3 hamburgers
    12 soft shell tacos
    2 small plates of lasanga
    few handfulls of gummy worms
    couple servings of cake
    5 ice cream cone drumsticks
    8-10 cans of a&w rootbeer

i looked like I was in my "fourth" trimester
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    there have been a couple of times I have almost finished off a packet of chocolate mint treats, and I ate 3/4 of a family size pizza once with all the toppings...

And on thursday before easter I accidentally consumed a 10 pack of caramel easter eggs.

Other than that I'm pretty sure binge eating is an anxiety response, not a hunger response. I guess if someone frequently binges they need to talk to their doctor about getting put on something, or seeing someone to talk to.

editing to say that does NOT apply to scoffing at parties. it's obligatory to consume food at parties till you're fuller than a tick until you turn 40 and grow up. Sigh.
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I don't binge a lot on food, but I do plenty on drinks.

These are what I can remember from a single night:
    - 6 cranberry vodkas
    - 2 redbull vodkas
    - 1 jager bomb
    - 1 tequila shot
    - 3 champagne flutes

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Jaminjo2
    Jaminjo2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    16 slices of white bread, toasted with lots of butter. No kidding.
  • mom2aeris
    mom2aeris Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    After starting on my paleo and weight loss journey about 2.5 months ago, I have only really binged once - I had a bunch of chicken wings and a slice of pizza in addition to the other stuff I ate that day - and I paid the price for it. I think it's the cheese - dairy and I have always had a love/hate relationship - but I was in pain for literally a week afterward. I was absolutely miserable, so I am not doing that again.
  • SavinnaMarie
    SavinnaMarie Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    last Wednesday at our house party, I had:

a cup of white rice
    chicken alexander
    beef and brocoli
    buttered vegetables
    chicken something.. (lol forgot what it's called)
    a lot of fruit salad
    4 slices of pizza
    some nuts
    cashew brittle
    cassava cake

felt really guilty, full, and upset after that and I'm trynig not to do that again lol
  • RobRobbyRob
    Options
    i just signed up for this post tho

srsly screw you people talking about binges are only for people with ED just because you body is used to eating crap all the time!
    i work out 4 to 6 times a week which is four times weightlifting and at least two times cardio and i drill myself to a lean diet with fish chicken beef vegetables fruits and nuts and stuff and a constant calorie deficit but then sometimes i go on a binge and eat like 5-10k calories which leaves me totally wasted the next day and i feel like im dead!
    so whos got the ED? that ugly food is nothing new to your body but it devastates mine completely i feel like throwing up and im tired and dried out from all the sugar salt and fat!

as far as i remember my biggest was

1 tuna pizza
    1 pepperoni/salami pizza
    4 cheeseburgers
    3 cheeseburgers ts
    1 bigmac
    1 royal with cheese
    a jar of nutella
    2 big packs of waffles
    1 bag of m&ms
    6 snickers
    12 milky ways
    3 kitkats
    4 mars bars
    forgot a 2liter box of chocolate chip ice cream

and i dont know like 3 big coke bottles

tell me more about having an eating disorder because i sometimes go crazy like i would rip off your arm if you touched my food haha
  • Jocelynwidjaja30
    Jocelynwidjaja30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    After meals I never feel full straight away and often binge
    On an average day after school I won't be that hungry but will eat anyway
    Largest that I can remember:
    2 pb & j sandwiches
    A bowl of baekin Robbin ICECREAM
    5 chocolate chip cookies
    3 candy bars
    2 apples
    Then after dinner:
    2 more cookies
    Sticky date pudding
    A slice of vanilla cake
    2 more chocolate bars
    This is additional to all normal meals
    And happens around once a week
  • Jocelynwidjaja30
    Jocelynwidjaja30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    After meals I never feel full straight away and often binge
    On an average day after school I won't be that hungry but will eat anyway
    Largest that I can remember:
    2 pb & j sandwiches
    A bowl of baekin Robbin ICECREAM
    5 chocolate chip cookies
    3 candy bars
    2 apples
    Then after dinner:
    2 more cookies
    Sticky date pudding
    A slice of vanilla cake
    2 more chocolate bars
    This is additional to all normal meals
    And happens around once a week
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    8000+ on thanksgiving. Planned binge probably disqualified me.
  • Ellicustompumpkin
    Ellicustompumpkin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have another 8 days before cheat day :( but it shall mostly consist of Carbs....pizza deep fried in a sandwich , with chips and cheese rolled in noodles and rice, with a side of mash and chicken batter <3 oooh glorious carbs!!!!!!
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    I also understand that people who have this disorder also mention that while they are stuck in the "binge moment" they sort of go blank, like they don't even know they are doing it until later on.

I have never binged... but I've certainly over eaten during holidays, special occassions. The worst was throughout the couple of weeks when I lost my mother last year. With all of the running around and friends and family around not to mention everyone bringing in food and desserts, eating out... oh my!
  • Kathy379
    Kathy379 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm hungry reading all this :p
  • foursirius
    foursirius Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    This was before I was tracking but I was actively fighting and doing tourney jiujitsu so training was constant. I ate 3 double meat chipotle burritos as part of a bet with friends for work then for dinner ate 97 chicken wings during all you can eat wings at quaker steak and lube.
  • datsundriver87
    datsundriver87 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My biggest binge was unfortunately a pretty often occurrence for me... I would order a stuffed crust chicken mushroom large pizza from Pizza Hut with a 2 liter of Mountain Dew, and the Hershey's sticks. Most of the time I would eat 3/4s of everything and eat the rest For breakfast, but sometimes I would eat all of it. That's around 6,000 calories in one sitting... Wow. This post just woke me up.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Pint of froyo, like 24 grams of PB2, 5 oreos, slice of pizza, 2 reeses cups.

I decided I wanted all those things the other day. I don't think it's a binge in the traditional sense because I kind of planned it out.
  • skylimit719
    skylimit719 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    4 slutty brownies
    Handfuls of cheezits
    Handfuls of sugary cereal
    A few triscuits
    3 Oreos