Redheads ... Hot or Not?

Options

Replies

• Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options

FIFY

And that's not a redhead.

I have my hair currently colored a dark red, but it always looks brunette in pictures, unfortunately..

There is nothing unfortunate about that pic! Amazing!

Oh gosh now seeing my bikini pic in this thread is making me feel exposed hahaha. Thank you though!

lol.... you're very welcome! It definitely makes quite the case for redheads!
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    image.png
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    If the redhead looks this hot. Anytime !!!! :-)

43127641_8478.jpg

FIFY

And that's not a redhead.

I have my hair currently colored a dark red, but it always looks brunette in pictures, unfortunately..

There is nothing unfortunate about that pic! Amazing!

x2
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    NATURAL Redheads are one of my two weaknesses. I've NEVER dated one, but have dreamed of meeting one, having her steal my soul to gain another freckle, and living happily ever after.
  • Lib_B
    Lib_B Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    :laugh: i enjoy the sun too much to be with a redheaded guy.
  • Beautiful_Pain
    Beautiful_Pain Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I married a red head
    My son is a red/light brown head... Women go crazy for him!!!
  • amy32lynn
    amy32lynn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    hot hot hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • takemybodyback
    Options
    Although this thread is light hearted, there is a tinge of sadness in that you even have to question your beauty/hot value? :)

Similiar to me and my dark skin...I can still remember all the faces of those who have not approved. Just last year I was excluded from a group based on my looks. The three who remained in the group were all blond women. :/

Fortunately, I am able to recognized crazy and ignorant when I see it (no matter how hurtful it is). I dusted myself off and moved on. I am beautiful and so are you. EOS.
  • trisha986
    trisha986 Posts: 139
    Options
    image.png

hhahahahahaha
  • Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Gingerbreadmon!!
    LMAO. Soooo going to tell this one all day long.
    :laugh: i enjoy the sun too much to be with a redheaded guy.

Good point, we never go anywhere sunny for vacation.
  • redmichelle67
    redmichelle67 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I guess some of us redheads Are hot and some Are just hot temper.. lol ... I. Think im hot temper as a redhead.
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Redhead here. Used to dye it when I was younger, I hated it.
    Then I moved to Ireland and finally felt at home...! :laugh:
  • shawmutt
    shawmutt Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Love redheads. That is all.
  • sugarandspice27
    sugarandspice27 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Hot, hot, hot!! Redheads have the most fun.
  • monkeywizard
    monkeywizard Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    When it comes to women, I've always had a thing for (natural) redheads..

Never really though red hair on guys had a similar appeal. I always thought it looked kinda funny.
  • trisha986
    trisha986 Posts: 139
    Options
    Although this thread is light hearted, there is a tinge of sadness in that you even have to question your beauty/hot value? :)

Similiar to me and my dark skin...I can still remember all the faces of those who have not approved. Just last year I was excluded from a group based on my looks. The three who remained in the group were all blond women. :/

Fortunately, I am able to recognized crazy and ignorant when I see it (no matter how hurtful it is). I dusted myself off and moved on. I am beautiful and so are you. EOS.

I absolutely don't question my looks, it was more curiosity of others taste. I love my redhair, and if it was something I really hated or doubted, I could easily change it with a box of hair dye. I however have never colored my hair anything other than a different shade of red.

Screw those blondes that excluded you! Some people are vile. Ultimately beauty is within and radiates from the inside out.
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! :flowerforyou:
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options

QFT.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    My dad had hair to rival the Weasleys, but mine is more like an old penny. Still red, but more on the auburn side of things. I did inherit my mom's olive-green eyes, though. I'm tempted to do the 23andme.com testing to see if I'm a genetic redhead. Apparently auburn ≠ redhead from a gene standpoint (i.e. the associated pros and cons to having red hair, like needing more anesthesia and increased likelihood of skin cancer, whee!), so curious just how much of Dad I inherited. :)

I just mailed in my 23andme; so did my husband, who is dark-haired (but has a red beard). We have 1 kid with light brown hair and 1 with strawberry blonde. He has to have the redhead gene since we ended up with 1!

OK, srsly, I know like 3 people with dark brown head hair, and bright russet beards. What is WITH that?!? ;)

It's called being a "secret ginger." I read an article that stated about 40% of British people are "secret gingers" (genetically); they carry the gene. And I'm not gonna lie...I like the dark hair/red beard thing. It's awesome!
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    OP.... Hot

Nothing else needs to be said. ;)

Plus I am red chinned, blonde on top.