Redheads ... Hot or Not?

Options

Replies

• redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Redheads are so much more than hot. Any other opinion is simply wrong. :smokin:
  • nicolemstevenson
    nicolemstevenson Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Redhead men=not (they ALL look like they could be my brother...gross).

HAHAHAHA this is so true!!! I don't think I could ever sleep with a redhead guy for this reason.
  • vixx1405
    vixx1405 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    We are not all hot heads! And I haven't stolen a soul in years!

Lmao Love this. Yeah it's been a while for me too :tongue:
    As a redhead myself, I have found that some men are super into redheads (they are usually kind of weird men, including my husband).

Redheaded women=hot.

Hahaha maybe that's why I'm not into redheaded guys. I don't want to look like I'm dating a family member. :sick:
    I thought that was just me being weird some guys look good with red hair though i think it depends how red!!
  • trisha986
    trisha986 Posts: 139
    Options
    My dad had hair to rival the Weasleys, but mine is more like an old penny. Still red, but more on the auburn side of things. I did inherit my mom's olive-green eyes, though. I'm tempted to do the 23andme.com testing to see if I'm a genetic redhead. Apparently auburn ≠ redhead from a gene standpoint (i.e. the associated pros and cons to having red hair, like needing more anesthesia and increased likelihood of skin cancer, whee!), so curious just how much of Dad I inherited. :)

Never heard of that... cool!
    I just mailed in my 23andme; so did my husband, who is dark-haired (but has a red beard). We have 1 kid with light brown hair and 1 with strawberry blonde. He has to have the redhead gene since we ended up with 1!

OK, srsly, I know like 3 people with dark brown head hair, and bright russet beards. What is WITH that?!? ;)

It's called being a "secret ginger." I read an article that stated about 40% of British people are "secret gingers" (genetically); they carry the gene. And I'm not gonna lie...I like the dark hair/red beard thing. It's awesome!
  • trisha986
    Options
    We are not all hot heads! And I haven't stolen a soul in years!

Lmao Love this. Yeah it's been a while for me too :tongue:
    As a redhead myself, I have found that some men are super into redheads (they are usually kind of weird men, including my husband).

Redheaded women=hot.

Hahaha maybe that's why I'm not into redheaded guys. I don't want to look like I'm dating a family member. :sick:
    I thought that was just me being weird some guys look good with red hair though i think it depends how red!!

I agree, but they are very few and far between I feel :(
  • JMoore221979
    JMoore221979 Posts: 266
    Options
    Love red heads...
  • GingerJenX3
    GingerJenX3 Posts: 419
    Options
    I think that we are fun ,feisty, frisky and that's hot!
  • wannaBrunnner81
    wannaBrunnner81 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have always had a thing for redheads. There was this girl in college that i was totally smitten with because of her red hair green eyes. unfortunately there wasnt a personality to match the looks so it was a painful date lol.

So you keep me around for my personality, right??? :wink:

Ahhhhh....yeah....your personallity....your great big luscuious....ummm wait where was i?
  • RhysJ13
    RhysJ13 Posts: 72
    Options
    Definitely hotttt.

Love redhead girls!
  • lkilton
    lkilton Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    To me very hot. Your very attractive. Have a great day!
  • ColeCake292012
    ColeCake292012 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    <---Hot. But I'm not a real redhead.

But naturals...HOT. My cousin is a natural redhead and she's always coloring it, which is unfortunate because its totally gorgeous. And let's be real. Some of the colors she's gone with such as black just don't go with her complexion at all!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I love redheaded men ( I married one). He has a lot of body hair, but it's a beautiful red-gold, so that's okay. Blonde men are so attractive too, especially with LONG hair. Darker skinned men with black hair don't do anything for me.
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    Just checking in to see if we are still as hot as were on the first page!
  • IHateThinkingOfAUsername
    Options
    Jessica-Rabbit-Who-Framed-Roger-Rabbit.png
    Mjface.jpg

The first two red heads that come to mind :)
  • rikracer61
    rikracer61 Posts: 208
    Options
    Redheads, like everybody else can be super hot or not. The OP is definitely in the former catagory as are most of the redheads I have seen on MFP. I LOVE me some freckles too! I think part of the appeal is the low overall percentage of the population that is redhead, it makes you more exotic and appealing, IMHO
  • She_Hulk
    She_Hulk Posts: 277
    Options
    <<< Natural redhead here. And, I must say, I am totally enjoying this thread. :smile:
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I think women look goooooorgeous with red hair; especially when paired with pale skin and light eyes. Not too big a fan of red hair on men, but it's really an attractive feature to me on women.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I'm a "ginger carrier" as in my mum, brother and one of my daughters are all ginger and there are various other gingers in my family, but I'm not (although I'm obviously heterozygous for the ginger gene). I look much better with ginger highlights in my hair than blonde ones though, and some hairdressers who don't know my family have asked if ginger hair runs in my family because apparently my hair is a mix of colours including brown and ginger. And my skin burns easily. And I have freckles on my arms but nowhere else which is weird but then I'm the offspring of a ginger, freckled never tans person and a dark brown haired tans easily person so I suppose I can expect some weirdness from that.

Anyway I think ginger hair looks great on men and women. And ginger beards on men are :drinker: (as are beards of other colours but ginger definitely is great).
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    I overheard someone in my Lamaze class saying my husband looked like my brother-we are both redheads. Our kids have red hair.

He was born in another continent and is NOT my brother!
  • trisha986
    Options
    I overheard someone in my Lamaze class saying my husband looked like my brother-we are both redheads. Our kids have red hair.

He was born in another continent and is NOT my brother!

Hahaha. Yeah I don't know if I'd be cool with people mistaking my SO as my brother! :sick: