Replies

• VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    I'm in.
  • VJ150
    Options
    Okay - I made my ticker. I have an ambitious goal of 100 miles for January. I get to working on it tomorrow.
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    just checking in with 1.5 miles ~ after work and housework, I'm counting it as a good day :)

God Bless

Janet:heart:
  • jjbcc99
    jjbcc99 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! After reading the posts, I am truly motivated! Please count me in. I hope it's not too late. I'm going to create my ticker now! :happy:
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    2.6 Miles today. Hoping to do the same, if not more, tomorrow.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I did 2.37 miles today. It was a struggle! I hope that I'm feeling better tomorrow!
  • bameyers
    Options

exercise.png

Im so excited about this!
  • Risa1955
    Options
    I went to linedance today that was 1 1/2 hour then went to the cementery to meet my mom to change out the flowers she wasn't there yet so I walked to the duck pond about 1/2 mile one way so I got another mile in today so that is 2 miles so for will change ticker later.
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Another 2.6 miles today.
  • bameyers
    Options
    :D
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    2 miles today. I accidentally for got yesterday.... So today I had to double it. haha In 44 degree's no less....I could so not live anywhere colder, I would die. I can't wait till summer again, I miss 120 degree weather.
  • mnmorneau
    Options
    wasn't at a computer yesterday so didn't get to log in my 2 miles and then did a mile today . I am not to computer savey so hope that I have my ticker set up right so if you should see strange changes , i'm really not cheating just trying to figure this stuff out. I will try to find a picture to post or maybe something funny to match my personality. Still have family in town so eating appropriate foods is still a challenge but hope to be back on track with that soon. Glad to see everyone hanging in there as we try to get thru the holliday and house guests.
  • jjbcc99
    Options
    Day 1: 2 miles for me... and I still had energy to do some strength training! :happy:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Seriously Virgo... you miss the 120? I'd rather skip summer and winter and just do the nice spring temps... 70's & 80's are perfect for me! Once it gets to 90 I start getting uncomfortable. You would think after 25 years in the desert I'd be used to the heat but I hate it LOL.

Still waiting for my knee to get better so I can start my walking. It's almost there... I've been pacing around the house a lot trying to keep it loose (if I sit for too long my knees get stiff) and flexible. Got almost all motion back yay!

Weight loss this week is going to be slim to none... it's TOM and 2 birthdays this week (one of them is mine hooray). I'm holding steady with the bloat at +2 lbs... gonna start chugging water to get it back down.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Seriously Virgo... you miss the 120? I'd rather skip summer and winter and just do the nice spring temps... 70's & 80's are perfect for me! Once it gets to 90 I start getting uncomfortable. You would think after 25 years in the desert I'd be used to the heat but I hate it LOL.

Still waiting for my knee to get better so I can start my walking. It's almost there... I've been pacing around the house a lot trying to keep it loose (if I sit for too long my knees get stiff) and flexible. Got almost all motion back yay!

Weight loss this week is going to be slim to none... it's TOM and 2 birthdays this week (one of them is mine hooray). I'm holding steady with the bloat at +2 lbs... gonna start chugging water to get it back down.

Oh ya, I love the heat! So toasty and warm. This is why I couldn't live anywhere else...even Safford is to cold for me. I miss phoenix, when the concrete would hold in all the heat so it was still like 100 at 10pm. haha The only time I don't like the heat is while I'm exercising...when I'm all sweaty and need to cool down. .... Maybe that is why I'm so crazy, I spent to much time in the heat and melted my brain. haha
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post each day.:blushing: Will try to remember. But happy to say have been doing my 2 miles each day...so total 10 miles so far....YA!!!!!

Great to read so many of us are getting our walking in each day. WTG:flowerforyou:
  • mnmorneau
    Options
    It's getting easier to get up each morning at 5:15 than it was on Monday. I doing pretty well with watching my calorie intake so hope with all the walking this week that at weight in on Monday I will have lost a little. May weight on friday so I can feel good. When my daughter leaves to go back to school I have a tendency to eat junk and comfort food all day. That occurs on Friday so if I weight early in the morning it will look as though I lost weight ,at least until I weight on Monday and see all the extra pounds. Being that I am trying to turn over a new leaf, I am going to combat that with doing a 2 hour Zumba class on Friday night to give me exercise and to raise money for breast cancer.( maybe I can work off all that junk food). Hope I can survive 2 hours of Zumba. Nice knowing you if I don't . Keep up the good work evceryone.
  • VJ150
    Options
    Got in 2.66 miles today. I am behind so I will have to play catchup. I'll shoot for double tomorrow.
  • jjbcc99
    Options
    Day 2: 2 more miles done. :happy:
  • Nicole114
    Options
    I want to join!!! I've been walking 3 miles everyday. What are you guys basing your goals on? Just whatever you want to do? I think I will do 3 miles everyday for the rest of the month and go up to 4 in Feb. I used to walk 4 miles a day 4 years ago and lost 85 lbs just from doing so! Hope I can do it again!