What is your newest food obsession?

Options

Replies

• mz_tashae_007
    mz_tashae_007 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Its really bad but blue bunny chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. yum :heart: :heart:
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    Aaaaaaalmond butterrrrr...
    Any day I go over my calorie target, recently, it's almost certainly because I dove headfirst into a jar of Justin's chocolate almond butter or Barney bare. I'm shameless. My soul for a couple tablespoons of almond butter, a handful of pretzel crisps, and a knife for spreading. Mmmmmmmmust... not... succumb....
  • 2karma
    2karma Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and Jelly Quest Bars: 200 calories of yummy (satisfying) goodness. Goes great with a nice big mug of hot water!
  • klzy
    klzy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    All kinds of peanut butter cereals :D
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I just tried a taste of Blue Bell's birthday cake ice cream and OMGoodness it was heavenly! Good thing my daughter ate most of it before I could take another bite!
  • Oceandaydreamz
    Options
    Zuchini "noodles" and cauliflower "fried rice"

Got introduced to a vegtable spiralizer that makes zuchini and other vegatables into noodle like.
  • glassgallm
    glassgallm Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Roasted brussels sprouts with sliced lemon.
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Crunchy Cookie Butter
    Dave's Killer Bread

:love:
  • Calamitycazza
    Calamitycazza Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    bump, definitely saving this for later
  • rsjessen92
    rsjessen92 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    avocado on ryebread... I could eat that all day every day
  • Diesel_Girl
    Diesel_Girl Posts: 39
    Options
    Sweet potato ANYTHING! They used to make me gag and now I can't get enough of them. Same goes for carrots and avocado. 30 is a weird age... :laugh:
  • moi33
    moi33 Posts: 3
    Options
    Nutella was my food obsession for so long - wonder why I gained all that weight? ;D Well, I stopped eating nutella and other fattening stuff. Now my obsession is... well, eggs. With loads of spices. Fried and hard boiled.
  • haybay127
    haybay127 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    muller greek corner strawberry yogurt
  • Sunbrooke
    Sunbrooke Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Homemade veggi/bean patties like black bean and quinoa, falafel, and lentil walnut. I can make these and freeze them individually without cooking. Then they are ready to cook quickly when I need one.
  • sugarlemonpie
    sugarlemonpie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Cherry tomatoes! The Cherub brand ones. I eat them every day, I just love them.

I also recently made spaghetti squash, SO GOOD. Will be making that more often.
  • sugarlemonpie
    sugarlemonpie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    LOVE sweet potatoes! I could eat them every day. Not sure if you eat it much, but butternut squash is also awesome. :)
  • sophiebroady
    Options
    RinnyLush,

I cannot find shredded conconut anywhere! Any suggestions?
  • ctinawilson
    ctinawilson Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Sweet potatoes and Quark! Match made in heaven, high protein, low cal and TASTY!
  • anitaamira
    anitaamira Posts: 2
    Options
    Smarties????
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Since I am not allowed to have dairy anymore coconut cream! I just love the stuff! Next to that I always had a soft spot for sushi with salmon.