Redheads ... Hot or Not?

Options

Replies

• LisaMarie8713
    LisaMarie8713 Posts: 310
    Options
    My hair started an auburn shade, but started turning white at an early age. I dye it dark red now, can't deal with white hair yet!! :sad:
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Redheads are the very hottest. The pinnacle of hot.

Its just tough to locate appreciable numbers of very hot redheads, as they represent a small portion of the population. Much smaller pool to draw from.
  • heysarge13
    heysarge13 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Sometimes face and body don't matter.... redheads just have something that draws me to them. So my vote is redheads ..... HOT
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I'm a faux red head. I have the genes for real red hair (big bro is a ginger) but they sadly never manifested.

I love having red hair. I love red hair on other people.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Some are. Most think they are.
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    it depends on face situation

same as any other hair colour

Anyone that says this is 100 percent hitting the nail on the head. If the girl has a nice face to go a long with the hair color, it can be super sexy. Same with a guy. Though when it comes down to it, every one is sexy in their own way. We're all puzzle pieces trying to find our perfect match and personalities are the most beautiful if you risk the chance of getting to know someone behind their looks!
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Best. Thread. Ever.

I have always loved my red hair. I'm the only one of my grandmother's grandchildren that is blessed with her beautiful red hair! Thanks, grandma!

1982267_10100882695139140_2075266941_n.jpg
  • trisha986
    trisha986 Posts: 139
    Options
    Best. Thread. Ever.

I have always loved my red hair. I'm the only one of my grandmother's grandchildren that is blessed with her beautiful red hair! Thanks, grandma!

1982267_10100882695139140_2075266941_n.jpg

cute!!
  • trisha986
    trisha986 Posts: 139
    Options
    I like them so much I put them on my bike! (that I had to get rid of because, well, kids :cry:)

uLE27Qt.jpg

aNLRYz6.jpg

Very nice! Sorry you had to give it up... those darn kids I tell ya! Hahaha, kidding :)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I love redheaded men ( I married one). He has a lot of body hair, but it's a beautiful red-gold, so that's okay.

This! So much this. Makes me wanna jump my husband on my lunch break in a couple hours lol.

My redhead husband also has the coolest eyelashes...they are stripey...brown, gold, and red.
  • amenok
    amenok Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    hmm i know i guess it depends. For women i always admire the ones with the dark red hair(almost mahogany). For men..well...i don't think red hair look good at all ^^' most of the time they seem to lose their eyebrows in the process especially if light red
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    IIIIISerenityNowIIIII Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I like having red hair. Mine is very long, past my waist, and tbt I spend a good amount of time on taking care of my hair.

I have never been made fun of for my hair really, but maybe that is BC people are wary of the "attitude" that comes with it.
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    I say yes. my mom was a true redhead (its faded as shes gotten older) and her mom was a true redhead (dark auburn and SO BEAUTIFUL!) and i got brown :mad: so i color mine auburn :drinker:
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    oh yeah i was talking about on ladies.... not a fan on the guys... sorry
  • irNathaniel
    irNathaniel Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Very Very Hot
  • at_night_bookstore
    at_night_bookstore Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTOH I ****ING LOVE"'em!!!
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Hot
  • KimalaTheWarrior
    KimalaTheWarrior Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hot..with an attitude...:)))
  • crohnsfighter
    crohnsfighter Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Redheads are hot!
  • ironrat79
    ironrat79 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I am super attracted to women with red hair, they are my weakness!