Replies

• Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    might as well
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    Oh good, is it time to derail a thread with gifs?
    a_560x0.jpg
    a swing and a miss...:wink:
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    For you calorie counters, please be advised that if you do go over on your calories, it's not the number of calories you should be concerned about. It's what's in those calories you should pay attention to. As long as you are eating right, and according to your health goal, you will be fine even if you go over on calories. Lean meats, protein snacks, fruits, vegetables, and whole grains go a very long way. If you are eating these things daily, eliminating the sugars, laying off on the fried foods, leaving the alcohol alone, and staying away from the bad fats, you are going to be fine. It's not all about the calories, ladies and gents. It's what's in those calories that matters.

I feel kind of bad. I eat a diet based on natural foods ( which includes things that are dried, pickled, brined. fermented and all the "processing " that can be done at home without industrial means ) and avoid unnecessary chemicals and food additives and would do a happy dance if there were any truth to what you say....because I wish it were so.
    But unfortunately I can't, because it's not true..... weight loss unfortunately depends on the quantity of the food one eats and not on the quality. If you are referring to general health and fitness.....you have my 100% support.
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    im-not-saying-its-magic-but-magic-thumb.jpg

If you mean for weight loss then I don't know what voodoo you do but I do a deficit because science and stuff.

If you mean for health in general, well yeah.

Hey, where did the OP go?
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Oh my life, AGAIN?

Give it up.

What a cute kitty.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    a_560x0.jpg

I find your lack of faith in my gif posting abilities disturbing. :angry:
  • bajoyba
    bajoyba Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Oh.
    Herbalife (just read OP's profile).

Okay then.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to clear something up guys.

The moon is made of cheese. If you swim to the moon you will weigh less but you will gain fat because of your proximity to all that cheese.

That is all.
  • ravenmiss
    ravenmiss Posts: 384 Member
    Options

The moon is made of cheese.

Yeah but do they have herbalife on the moon too? Maybe that's where it needs to be sent...
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mtluqdieEe1qdlh1io1_400.gif

tumblr_mniy97od6n1ry46hlo1_500.gif
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Well said

Thank you.
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    alwaysunny-greenkick.gif
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    a_560x0.jpg

I find your lack of faith in my gif posting abilities disturbing. :angry:

There, there grumpy pants...try again, you'll get it....eventually...
    Owl-being-pet.gif
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    LOL

My super clean paleo bulk of 2012 says you're wrong.

Anyhow, in...because this thread is going places.
    fify

Thanks. I think this is the first time in the history of MFP forums, that a FIFY was actually a FIFY.
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options

The moon is made of cheese. If you swim to the moon you will weigh less but you will gain fat because of your proximity to all that cheese.

That is all.

That clears up nothing... what kind of cheese? how many cals/serving? what are the macros?
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options

That is all.

But what are all those lactose intolerant astronauts supposed to do?
  • Aaron_K123
    Options
    Oh.
    Herbalife (just read OP's profile).

Okay then.

Oh man, his profile is gold.

Apparently he is at 5.4% bodyfat but still "room for improvement". Yeah at that point I think there would be room for improvement by having some cheeseburgers because...damn.
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    LOL

My super clean paleo bulk of 2012 says you're wrong.

Anyhow, in...because this thread is going places.
    fify

Thanks. I think this is the first time in the history of MFP forums, that a FIFY was actually a FIFY.

FIFY
  • Aaron_K123
    Options

That is all.

That clears up nothing... what kind of cheese? how many cals/serving? what are the macros?

I am glad you asked, the answers to all those questions and more can be found in my book "How to lose weight by distancing yourself from the moon" which can be purchased from my personal paypal account for the low price of $19.95. I assume I can sign you up for a copy?
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options

That is all.

There is only one TRUE cheese. If you don't know what it is, you don't deserve to know.