Redheads ... Hot or Not?

Replies

• j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Just adding my daily reaffirmation to this thread.

Hot.

Plus I should go through the thread and make a whole lot of new red headed friends. :wink:
  • megsterella
    megsterella Posts: 69
    HOT. HOT LIKE FIRE.

I don't care if they don't have souls (LOL), red hair is awesome. Especially accompanied by freckles! Gah, don't get me started on freckles. There was this gorgeous guy in my political science class last semester that had gorgeous red hair (he even had a goatee!) and the most adorable brushing of freckles and I had the only crush.

I tend to be super attracted to both girls and guys with red hair.
  • TrolleyRide
    TrolleyRide Posts: 64 Member
    it's a preference.
  • DSTMT
    DSTMT Posts: 417 Member
    We are not all hot heads! And I haven't stolen a soul in years!

Lmao Love this. Yeah it's been a while for me too :tongue:
    As a redhead myself, I have found that some men are super into redheads (they are usually kind of weird men, including my husband).

Redheaded women=hot.

Redhead men=not (they ALL look like they could be my brother...gross).

Hahaha maybe that's why I'm not into redheaded guys. I don't want to look like I'm dating a family member. :sick:

Exactly! You will NEVER see a redhead man and woman together...ever! It's too creepy.

lol what about Willow and Oz?
  • CaptainGeorgio
    CaptainGeorgio Posts: 18 Member
    Red hair....gorgeous! Emma Stone, Lana Del Rey, Alyson Hannigan, Olivia Hallinan, Isla Fisher...need I say more?
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Dat gaping hole where their soul should be... freaky!

Seriously though, I'm a big fan, especially pale-skinned redheads with freckles. Didn't know anyone with red hair growing up so I find it very exotic. Also, I'm apparently the only dude on earth that wishes he was a ginger...
  • The hair speaks for itself! Maybe i'm biased but redheads are hot & fiery, with attitudes to match! :devil:
  • We are not all hot heads! And I haven't stolen a soul in years!

Lmao Love this. Yeah it's been a while for me too :tongue:
    As a redhead myself, I have found that some men are super into redheads (they are usually kind of weird men, including my husband).

Redheaded women=hot.

Redhead men=not (they ALL look like they could be my brother...gross).

Hahaha maybe that's why I'm not into redheaded guys. I don't want to look like I'm dating a family member. :sick:

Exactly! You will NEVER see a redhead man and woman together...ever! It's too creepy.

Um actually my husband & I are both redheads, just different shades. The fights are epic though lol
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    hot. love red headed men.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Redheads are awesome! ;)
  • heysarge13
    heysarge13 Posts: 403 Member
    Carolinagirl.... you know your hot
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Carolinagirl.... you know your hot

Babe...don't embarrass me in public! You know how red I get! :tongue:
  • iwannabinnarnia
    iwannabinnarnia Posts: 179 Member
    I'm a redhead... I have a temper... I think I'm feisty.... I believe I have a soul.... as to whether I like red haired men... nope.. I like dark hair....I guess it's opposites attract for me....
  • IloveXfit47
    IloveXfit47 Posts: 12
    Gotta say, I am all about redheads/gingers/pale girls.

My fiancé is a fair skinned beauty with natural blonde/dirty blonde hair and she has dyed it red for 4 years +
    I was not asked on the choice of the color but I am definitely okay with it. ;)

Redheads = Awesome
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    They cannot be trusted.
  • s_yeatts
    s_yeatts Posts: 753
    Well I'm not bias or anything but HOT! :) did you know that it's harder to find the veins of a redhead?? Pretty neat but horrible for me whenever I get bloodwork!
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    ^^^ she's pretty hot
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Male and female redheads, both are hot!
  • s_yeatts
    s_yeatts Posts: 753
    ^^^ she's pretty hot
    thanks!
  • sherambler
    sherambler Posts: 303 Member
    I'm a redhead who has redhead envy, meaning that I adore other people's shades of red hair. In fact, my hair color at one point was so light it was almost blonde and now it's darkening to a mousey brown...so disappointing. And now I'm even a little self-conscious of my redhair because I feel like I don't have the right to call myself a redhead but everyone else calls me a redhead, except this one time at work when someone called me "the blonde girl", and I kind of wanted to cry. It was my worst fear come true!! I don't dye my hair anymore, so I'm hoping the red color will bounce back now that summer's here and I'll be outside more.

My redhair has always been a defining characteristic and a point of pride. I was lucky enough to never be made fun of for having red hair, being chubby was another matter. The guys I encounter love redheads, but sometimes it feels more like a fetish. Someone, another redhead, told me that this was because redheads are always protrayed in TV and in movies as the harlot, the babe, or the easy one, but I haven't really come across this much. She was kind of crazy, though.

Also, it should be noted that redheads are on trend again. I went to the pharmacy where I used to buy my hair dye and they only had a couple of shades before and now they have over a dozen. So...survey says: HOT.