Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• bjfields1
    bjfields1 Posts: 3
    Options
    The hardest part is getting started. Youre half way there. Stay motivated!!!
  • jcelestine88
    Options
    Hello members. I'm 26. I know I'm late on introductions but I am 30 pounds down with 25 pounds left to go. I am approaching 60 days on MFP so if you like tips and motivation, please add me. Lets do this together.
  • Dylllie
    Dylllie Posts: 72
    Options
    19, about 8 pounds down with 5 to go (:
  • chicagomimi
    Options
    Hello all! I'm looking to make friends on MFP in order to stay motivated.
  • _mr_b
    _mr_b Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    always good to have new faces in the news feed! Got 6 pounds left to go although I'd like to do 10 just to make sure :o)
  • stephfernand
    Options
    Hi,

new to these forums however I've been using mfp for a while now. In recent months I've put on so much weight that I'm now at the heaviest I've ever been and need to lose weight to be healthy & happy again! Feel free to add me! The more the merrier! Let's support each other and achieve our goals!
  • kiralu76
    kiralu76 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I have been on MFP for about 2 years, but for the past 2-3 weeks something has shifted. I have logged every day, and enjoy seeing the news feeds from friends. And I have lost a little weight

But, I have a long journey ahead of myself, and would love some company!
  • IPMM
    IPMM Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have been using MFP for awhile now and I m looking forward to this challenge I have set for myself. I want to lose at least 65-70lbs, but most people tell me I do not need to and I just need to tone. Feel free to add me. I get motivated by reading others post and success stories.
  • raintail8
    raintail8 Posts: 18
    Options
    good luck with your goal :)
  • latosha2005
    latosha2005 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I new as well finding motivation everyday add me I need some accountability :)
  • darkhunters1983
    Options
    add me guys ... can never have enough friends
  • ghj8
    ghj8 Posts: 21
    Options
    add me and then pimp me out to all your other friends via your news feed.
  • GetFitKeyKey
    Options
    Hi guys,
    I am trying to lose 30 lbs! I try to log everyday! I exercise 5 days a week. I am just trying to find myself again and be healthy for my daughter. Please add me :-)
  • ChristineRoze
    ChristineRoze Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 days in and looking for more friends :)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    On for Part 2...always willing to accept a new friend for motivation, chat, friendship, or what have you
  • aet14388
    aet14388 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi all! I'm new to this, but it's great to know I'm not alone doing it! I'm new today, looking to lose 13lbs for the summer - and keep it off!
  • apple_cakes
    apple_cakes Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 losing 70lbs! Already lost a few but would love for people to add me so we can motivate eachother :flowerforyou:
  • Jenniwren83
    Jenniwren83 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello,

am new to MFP but have been using calorie count sites on and off for a while, happy to be added as a friend, the more friends we have, the more likely to suceed! :)
  • rahul72002
    rahul72002 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Kind of an intermediate user here. Joined 50 days back, have been logging in regularly and have lost around 8-10 pounds. Looking for people to help me stay more responsible :P
  • dsm1991
    dsm1991 Posts: 156
    Options
    22 got about 10 lbs to go