Chocolate vs. Sex...

Options

Replies

• hnlymark
    hnlymark Posts: 191
    Options
    What the heck??? You ladies sleep on rubber sheets?? No way would I want chocolate all over my bedding. :laugh:

Maybe next time we stay in a hotel though....y_thinking.gif

Shannon, Shannon...you really do need to live a little...

that's why you do it on the dining table.....:tongue:

Lord have mercy... :blushing:

Okay fine...if you don't like that dining table idea, there's always on the kitchen floor, like in that scene from 9 1/2 weeks...

Then you could just mop the mess up later....:tongue:

Chocolate sauce.....kitchen floor.....my dogs would go nuts. :laugh:

SEEE! Now you don't even need to mop! Just don't forget to lock the doggies up during; nothing ruins the moment quite like a dog licking you in the face. :laugh:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    What the heck??? You ladies sleep on rubber sheets?? No way would I want chocolate all over my bedding. :laugh:

Maybe next time we stay in a hotel though....y_thinking.gif

Shannon, Shannon...you really do need to live a little...

that's why you do it on the dining table.....:tongue:

Lord have mercy... :blushing:

Okay fine...if you don't like that dining table idea, there's always on the kitchen floor, like in that scene from 9 1/2 weeks...

Then you could just mop the mess up later....:tongue:

SEEE! Now you don't even need to mop! Just don't forget to lock the doggies up during; nothing ruins the moment quite like a dog licking you in the face. :laugh:

:laugh: or anywhere else :laugh:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi all...

I'm too much of a chocolate junkie to give it up (chocolate that is..LOL)..I have dark chocolate daily...
    Dh would be a happy man if I were to give this experiment a little try....

I'm with u Shannon...chocolate in the bed room...yuck

Kim
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

That's what I was thinking. :laugh: Cold, wet nose to the butt and I'm head first into the fridge! :laugh:
  • momma2jaiden
    Options
    :laugh: i have been known to trade hubby sex for a workout lol right now you all made me crave chocolate i had to settle for the M&M's since hubby is working lol thank god there only 100 calories lol
    as for chocolate in the bedroom to sticky for my taste lol not as exciting as i would expect but i'll have a few chocolate covered banana's :happy:
  • Theresa35
    Options

That's what I was thinking. :laugh: Cold, wet nose to the butt and I'm head first into the fridge! :laugh:

Sounds like a tape for a dirty version of America's Funniest Home Videos....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I have never really liked "chocolate" {giggle} pppzoom.gif
  • hnlymark
    Options

Sounds like a tape for a dirty version of America's Funniest Home Videos....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back at the doctor's...

Doctor: "So how DID you hit your head?"
    Shannon: "Funny you should ask..." :laugh:
  • Theresa35
    Options

Back at the doctor's...

Doctor: "So how DID you hit your head?"
    Shannon: "Funny you should ask..." :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Hey...where did everybody go??? Wait a minute...did all of you leave to go get some "chocolate"??? Bummer....:grumble: Nobody invited me....:grumble:

Oh well, as usual, I'll just have to have some by myself.....:smokin:
  • #1 Fan
    #1 Fan Posts: 15
    Options
    Haha! My husband would love that! However, what about the times when he's not around?? :huh:

46332.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    Hey...where did everybody go??? Wait a minute...did all of you leave to go get some "chocolate"??? Bummer....:grumble: Nobody invited me....:grumble:

25r30wi.gif

But if you'll notice...I am still here.:frown:
  • alifelessevident
    Options

25r30wi.gif

don't feel too bad ladies, i'm always having chocolate by myself :laugh: lol...:sad: :sad:
  • msce2
    msce2 Posts: 35
    Options
    Hubby's at work, so I guess I'll have to go for the chocolate. :tongue:

You guys are too funny though, I've been lmao, and my kids have been asking what I'm laughing at.

44508.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Theresa35
    Options

25r30wi.gif

don't feel too bad ladies, i'm always having chocolate by myself :laugh: lol...:sad: :sad:

Well, that's just too many lonely people if you ask me...:brokenheart: :cry:

We could all get together, but then we'd have to move to a *different* kind of site....:laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    Options

25r30wi.gif

We could all get together, but then we'd have to move to a *different* kind of site....:laugh:

ROFL!!

Unfortunately....most of them on that site would be married folks...LOL
  • hnlymark
    Options

Still here...I type like I eat chocolate...slow and easy like...
  • alifelessevident
    Options

25r30wi.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Theresa35
    Options

25r30wi.gif

ROFL!!

Unfortunately....most of them on that site would be married folks...LOL

Well, once again I'm screwed :grumble: (no wait, I'm not, that's the whole problem here) LOL :tongue:
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    what a great euphemism "i need some chocolate", and of course the response i'll get from friends is, "i thought you were on a diet"..... and i am ....a completely involuntary diet that doesn't include any chocolate:grumble: :grumble: