What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    This thread disappeared from my topics and I kept forgetting to look for it. Welcome back, Kel! Tonight is back and biceps, plus 12 minutes of intervals on the arc trainer.

Thank you ma'am...and I will let you slide (only cause I like you just a tad bit)

Today I subbed Beast Cardio for P90X Kenpo...forgot how that workout felt..ouchie
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    This thread disappeared from my topics and I kept forgetting to look for it. Welcome back, Kel! Tonight is back and biceps, plus 12 minutes of intervals on the arc trainer.

Thank you ma'am...and I will let you slide (only cause I like you just a tad bit)

Today I subbed Beast Cardio for P90X Kenpo...forgot how that workout felt..ouchie

Awww, thank ya! I kinda like you, too.

I didn't end up going to the gym, I worked out at home instead, so just back & biceps, and no cardio. It was 11 by the time I finished my workout. Tonight I'll do C25K if it's not raining, otherwise I'll do HIIT or Zumba inside.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    It's LEG DAAAAAAY!!!

legday_zpse24758a0.jpg
  • MePlus20
    MePlus20 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    2 hours of Lindy Hop swing dancing.
  • SKME2013
    SKME2013 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    1 hour roller blading
    1 hour very brisk walk
    25 minutes elliptical
    25 minutes weights

I am done for today.
    Stef.
  • kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Today is rest day. I hate rest day.

Went with my wife to her Crossfit fundamentals class yesterday. After an uncounted number of kbs, air squats, pull-ups, over 2 and half hours we did

3 RFT
    Shuttle Run
    15 air squats
    10 mountain climbers
    5 Burpee
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

Went with my wife to her Crossfit fundamentals class yesterday. After an uncounted number of kbs, air squats, pull-ups, over 2 and half hours we did

3 RFT
    Shuttle Run
    15 air squats
    10 mountain climbers
    5 Burpee

What's RFT?

Yesterday I didn't get to do any purposeful exercise, but I was on my feet for 6 hours doing a yard sale and literally running up and down my friend's stairs several times, because she kept going inside to look for more stuff, and people kept asking how much her stuff was selling for. Then we went shopping. :) Today is my rest day, but I'll be walking to Mayfest, which is about a mile away.
  • joychaos
    joychaos Posts: 4
    Options
    abs and chest :D
  • saltedcaramel86
    saltedcaramel86 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Arm day -- push muscles! I'm doing YAYOG. Juuuuuuust finished/

Push ups with feet elevated, Chinese push ups, close grip push ups and dips -- intervals. Quick protein shake then back to work!
  • newfie026
    newfie026 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Jeez! I am a wimp compared to you guys and gals! I was hyped up because I plan on starting week 4 of Ripped in 30 and going for a 30 minute walk/run. Maybe one day, I'll be able to all the stuff you people can do... or not...
  • MelissaGraham7
    MelissaGraham7 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I mowed our 2 lawns (about an acre) with a push mower, no self-propelled fancy stuff. Then I weeded the garden. About 90 minutes of sweat producing but very satisfying work for this old lady.

I try very hard not to compare my stuff to others as it only makes me feel lacking. However, in truth, we don't need to compare our feats, salaries, looks, personalities, sex appeal, or general life to others ever. As long as we moving forward with ourselves and striving to be the best we can, we are each and every one of us awesome in our uniqueness. I love that about us.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I mowed our 2 lawns (about an acre) with a push mower, no self-propelled fancy stuff. Then I weeded the garden. About 90 minutes of sweat producing but very satisfying work for this old lady.

I try very hard not to compare my stuff to others as it only makes me feel lacking. However, in truth, we don't need to compare our feats, salaries, looks, personalities, sex appeal, or general life to others ever. As long as we moving forward with ourselves and striving to be the best we can, we are each and every one of us awesome in our uniqueness. I love that about us.

Do you mean one of these?

th?id=HN.607993199754676512&pid=1.7

I bought one for the days that my non-self propelled gas mower breaks down, but it stops short on every little thing, and I end up with bruises on my rib cage. It now only has one handle.

I decided to mow my lawn last night to earn more calories, but it decided it didn't want to stay on. I need to check the spark plug, but in the 30 minutes I fought with it trying to get the motor to turn over, I burned 250 calories.

I don't compare myself to other people, but seeing what they're doing gives me ideas for things I may want to try, or helps push me to do more.
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Monday is a rest day on my marathon training schedule. So I went for a 45 minute walk at lunch.
  • kel7298
    Options
    Bulk Chest today...week 2 of Beast phase :)
  • kel7298
    Options

I bought one for the days that my non-self propelled gas mower breaks down, but it stops short on every little thing, and I end up with bruises on my rib cage. It now only has one handle.

I decided to mow my lawn last night to earn more calories, but it decided it didn't want to stay on. I need to check the spark plug, but in the 30 minutes I fought with it trying to get the motor to turn over, I burned 250 calories.

I don't compare myself to other people, but seeing what they're doing gives me ideas for things I may want to try, or helps push me to do more.

That thing just look hazardous!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

That thing just look hazardous!

It is! My ribs took a beating, because I'd be going at a good pace, then all the sudden the mower would stop short, but I was still going. BAM!
  • BaldheadSlick
    BaldheadSlick Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Vacation training to combat vacation eating:

Old Fred Hatfield routine:
    Legs/Chest/Back/Arms with sets ranging from 5, 12 and 40 reps.

Sets of 40 push-ups were the killers of the day.
  • kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    Options

3 RFT
    Shuttle Run
    15 air squats
    10 mountain climbers
    5 Burpee

What's RFT?

Yesterday I didn't get to do any purposeful exercise, but I was on my feet for 6 hours doing a yard sale and literally running up and down my friend's stairs several times, because she kept going inside to look for more stuff, and people kept asking how much her stuff was selling for. Then we went shopping. :) Today is my rest day, but I'll be walking to Mayfest, which is about a mile away.

3 rounds for time.
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    45 min power walk!
  • Sarahliquid
    Sarahliquid Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Ran after toddlers at the park. I found random benches and play sets to do step ups, push ups on the grass and against the picnic table, chased the kids around trees,calf raises on the curb, lunge walks around the swings, squats where ever.