kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    ok lets do this ...
  • shelleypoo76
    Options
    Shelleypoo76 here looking for friends!!
  • michellelipton16
    Options
    Hi! I don't have any friends on here :( lol, I have been doing this for like a month and I LOVE it!
  • yorkshiregoal
    yorkshiregoal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!

I'm Michelle, new to MFP and just started tracking. I've lost 35 lbs in two months towards my goal of 100 lbs in 1 year, and have renewed my passion for eating pure, nutritionally dense, delicious natural foods!

I'm a long time vegetarian and new to gluten free. I'm also trying to get momentum going to carry on my new cardio and fitness regimes... feel free to add me as a friend if any of this resonates with you!!
  • geishastitches
    geishastitches Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm relatively new here. (been here for a little over a month). I have lost 50 pounds prior to myfitnesspal but trying to lose 30 more. Feel free to add me.
  • a302b188
    a302b188 Posts: 13
    Options
    Add me! Looking for nice, fun, and supportive friends to share in the getting fit journey!
    Read my weight loss story and add me! : http://aleysvirtualgym.com/Aleysstory

-Aley
  • TeamHernandezXO
    TeamHernandezXO Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need friends! I keep adding people but no one is responding?? I'm new to MFP and am looking to lose weight and get in shape. I love to cook and my diary always has a wide variety of stuff. I could use some motivation. Hit me up people!
  • karisrunning
    karisrunning Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Not new to MFP but returning, trying to get myself back in the game and reach my fitness goals.

I'm very active in mfp and normally log everything, I train hard and I am supportive to my friends. I would love to find other fun folks with a positive attitude that want to get fit. I enjoy jogging and finally getting back into it after an injury sidelined me last year.

Would love to make friends! Feel free to add me.. :D

Kari
  • Gallifrey289
    Gallifrey289 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Age - 27
    Height - 5' 9"
    HW: 446
    SW: 425
    CW: 396.4 (16/5/14)
    GW: 145-175 (at whatever weight I look/feel best).
    Diet: Total Lifestyle Change, no stupid restrictions or gimmicks, IIFYM, weekly cheat day

Now accepting friends requests from:

Whovians
    Trekkies
    LGBT+ and allies
    agnostic atheists
    agnostic theists
    people with open diaries
    people who aren't starving themselves
    people with eating disorders who are in recovery
    alcoholics in recovery
    rape/sex crime survivors
    emotional eaters
    people with 100+ lb to lose
    intelligently sarcastic people
    cat lovers
    people who are cool being friends with someone who doesn't comment/like EVERYTHING, but does her best to get the big stuff like loss posts, NSVs, and some diaries
    people from other planets

Please read my profile first. You probably won't like me. flowerforyou

Cheers.

PS You do not have to fit EVERY description on this list. This is just a mix of the people with whom I get on best. :)

This has made me smile, thank you. Whovian...YES!
  • Gallifrey289
    Gallifrey289 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm still on P90X, hopefully in a couple months I can try P90X3. Let me know how T25 is.
  • SweetestDisaster
    Options
    Hello! Started a new profile and i need some fun lovin, rule breaking, love to run with scissors in their hands kinda peeps :bigsmile:
  • juhnell2610
    juhnell2610 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    add up peeps
  • machjas
    machjas Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Getting started up again after a two year "hiatus" . Never went the friends route on MFP before. I've got plenty to go, so feel free to add me!
  • Varcolaci
    Varcolaci Posts: 15
    Options
    Hello. I'd like friends to get healthy with :)
  • tiffers447
    tiffers447 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Brand new to MFP! I'm 5'6 and looking to lose 60 lbs. which would put me at 140 (I'm 200 lbs currently). Would love motivation, support, advice and would love to be a support system as well! I'm 24 years old, and at my heaviest I was 230 lbs. how does everyone get that little tracker on their posts?! I want one :) anyway, feel free to friend me the more the merrier!
  • tomofnz
    tomofnz Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone

SW 288 pounds :sad:
    CW 278 pounds :cry:
    GW 220 pounds :drinker:

But for those who think in kilograms, that's 131, 126, 100kgs.

It hurts to write those figures so that's why I'm here! Would love to have some friends to help and support each other. 5k runs seem to be becoming a thing in the U.S -I've done 2 this year and trying to build up fitness for running some. I find challenges like these a great motivator. I love my elliptical trainer and DVDs, any sci-fi geeks out there?

Tom
  • GetFitKeyKey
    Options
    Request me! Lets motivate each other
  • abrar0290
    abrar0290 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm on my weight loss journey, and I lost about 15 lbs in total, but still need to lose a ton of weight. Let's support each other and get through it!
  • djfldjfl
    djfldjfl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I've lost 37 out of 100 pounds so far. I've been stuck here for a while thanks to frequent "rewards" for exercise, but I'm still at it. Ready to drop the rest!
  • Dube11
    Dube11 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I bask in the success of others and find it very motivating. Add me as a friend please!