using your children as a profile pic?

Options

Replies

• LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    This thread's existence suggests that the concept of an avatar is difficult for many to grasp.
  • brando79az
    brando79az Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'll go even more rediculous. Pics of their pets.

I don't care about your pets or kids. You are the subject. Show your own face.

I'd take you a bit more serious if you could learn to spell.

You think some of these pictures are of real people and not a picture they picked off of the web?

I'll use whatever picture I want!

This is one of the most REDiculous discussions ever. This is not a nanny site.

Thank you. Also, stop sending me photos of your pets on your Christmas cards.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    Wow, this man posted an opinion and posed a question and you guys are interrogating him like he's the Son of Sam. People on this site can be so freaking rude it's unbelievable.

Wow, all these people are posting opinions and posing questions and you are interrogating them like they're the Son of Sam. People on this site can be so freaking rude it's unbelievable.
  • brando79az
    Options
    Wow, this man posted an opinion and posed a question and you guys are interrogating him like he's the Son of Sam. People on this site can be so freaking rude it's unbelievable.

Wow, all these people are posting opinions and posing questions and you are interrogating them like they're the Son of Sam. People on this site can be so freaking rude it's unbelievable.

Truth.. but he saw it coming. He even forewarned us.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Just don't post the ugly children.

*jetpacks away*
  • ericad410
    ericad410 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I don't even use my own profile pic.

Personally, I never ever post pictures of my kids anywhere online. There are too many cracker jacks out there.

agreed
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

Truth.. but he saw it coming. He even forewarned us.

yup yup... couldn't disappoint. :)
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I've decided... I don't want anyone to post their face. No really. I don't want to see your face. It's not MyFacePal.. it's myFITNESSpal. If you can't show me evidence of your fitness - or quest to achieve it - in your profile pic, then why are you here? Cmon... seriously.

Okay, okay, I will show just a pic of my body....
    Oh wait, I am not showing fitness or that I am in shape - unless round is a shape.
    Oh, I think my pic is also, in a round about way, still a picture of my kid too.
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    I've decided... I don't want anyone to post their face. No really. I don't want to see your face. It's not MyFacePal.. it's myFITNESSpal. If you can't show me evidence of your fitness - or quest to achieve it - in your profile pic, then why are you here? Cmon... seriously.

Oh wait, I am not showing fitness or that I am in shape - unless round is a shape.
    Oh, I think my pic is also, in a round about way, still a picture of my kid too.

these types are an exception.... everybody loves a baby bump!
    and if they don't... well I do.

And I'm the decider of profile pic protocol.

So... we're good. ;)
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    On here it makes sense, being that a lot of people put their kids on their profile as their motivation! It does annoy me on Facebook, though.
  • Platform_Heels
    Platform_Heels Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I will be honest. The only thing I have against people using their children as their profile pic has to do more with the predators out there.

Other than that I couldn't care less what someones profile picture is (there have been pictures though that I look at and think "Really? THAT'S the best picture you can come up with!?)
  • brando79az
    Options

Even if it isn't a head shot. At least it is YOU!... or is it? :/
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options

Even if it isn't a head shot. At least it is YOU!... or is it? :/

Yep, this is me and all my 'bigness' :p
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    Agree. Absolutely infuriating.

Really?

This makes you THAT mad??
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    ETA... besides... it's impossible to *kitten* to your profile pic when it's not you in the pic. sheesh.
    M*kitten* of Fappable Pics
    That's what it really stands for, right?
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Pst... OP, I'm not really Doctor Evil... Sorry if I have irritated you or anyone else. At least he's not my kid. /shrug
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    Pst... OP, I'm not really Doctor Evil... Sorry if I have irritated you or anyone else. At least he's not my kid. /shrug

Guess asking for your autograph is out... hey?

:sad:

eta... i feel so... deceived
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    I dont care.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Is it creepy if I use someone else's children as my profile pic?
  • janelleross
    janelleross Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Why does it even matter what photo someone uses as their profile pic? Who cares?