Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• allthngsthruchrist15
    Options
    Greetings Everyone~

I am new to this program and very few friends. I am one of those people who has found out that accountability helps me to succeed. So, I need accountability. let's continue this weight loss journey together...friend me!
  • collegeboy13
    Options
    Add me up. I could use some newsfeed action.
  • JT_Texas
    JT_Texas Posts: 9
    Options
    I am in for friends....runner, cyclist, and cross-fit enthusiast.
  • April_Dumpling
    April_Dumpling Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Added a few folks here but Please feel free to add me.
    I just started a week ago but I can already feel a difference! Happy Friday!!
  • TryAgainNow
    TryAgainNow Posts: 91
    Options
    Add me, I could always use extra motivation and interaction!
  • RoRoNyC
    RoRoNyC Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me - Open to more friends. I enjoy seeing everyone's posts and like to comment and movitivate. Keeps me focused! **I also added a few from this post**...
  • Kakeslyn
    Kakeslyn Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • misschip1983
    misschip1983 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to friend me. I dont have many and could do with the support thankyou xv
  • tattoo06
    tattoo06 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and I will accept after I get thru eating this bowl of marshmallow fruit loops. Just kidding... I don't eat those at work. haha. But the pics and posts motivate me. I love to work out and Im heading to the gym shortly. Let's motivate each other. Down from 257 to 201 and hunting for that below 200 mark.
  • erelyl
    erelyl Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    More friends please! Why? I love seeing others updates, victories, comments etc.

What about me makes a good friend? Hmmm lets see. I'm trying my best to stay committed to the site, struggling day by day with my goals, i'm a busy person but have a mostly positive outlook. What else? Well, i'm single, a mommy, a bit geeky, love rock and metal, have a perfectly normal full time job, i'm a productive human being (well, after 9 am anyway) Losing weight and getting more healthy is just one part of who i am, though i'm working on making it a more important piece of the puzzle.

Add away pls!
  • shabbittherabbit
    Options
    Hello I'm very new no friends and would love it if someone could be my fitness buddy!! :)
  • innakarpyuk
    innakarpyuk Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i need friends too
  • schaffermdj
    schaffermdj Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    hi, everyone. Just started about ten days ago, very new to this and already down, but definitely need friends to support my journey. I have a little shy of 50 pounds to lose and I am looking for supporters. I am logging daily and would definitely be there to help with your trying times as well. I just want to change my life for the better and be there for those like minded. Please add me. Thanks.
  • Nuccia2012
    Nuccia2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Always up to meet some new people. Definitely add me! I've been on here forever (640+ day streak, thankyouverymuch). I log consistently, workout 5-6 times/week, and love chatting with all of my MFP buddies. Oh, I'm a runner, too, and always looking to discuss that and get better/faster/stronger.
  • ChantDupuis
    ChantDupuis Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone

Looking for some support and ppl to bounce exercise and diet ideas off of so add me up!!

Also I'm Canadian so any fellow Canadians out there!? Nice to chat with ppl close to home as well as abroad :)
  • Tigertylor
    Tigertylor Posts: 4
    Options
    my name is tylor, i weighed 307 just a little over 3 weeks ago and i am down 18 pounds because of this app. i hope to be down to 200 pounds by winter. I have been sticking to a 1200 calorie a day diet plus how ever many calories i burn in the gym that day. i do Shawn Ts Insanity i'm on day 12 and i do it with another friend and we both motivate each other to finish the 60 days. i want to do the Merrell Down and Dirty in Michigan August 24. Its a 6 mile obstacle course but i know with the right diet and exercise i can get in shape and do this race! check for dates in your town
  • itwillbeotherwise
    Options
    I just joined a few days ago, so sure, I could use some friends :)
  • HTXSNKRHEAD
    HTXSNKRHEAD Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I been MIA for about 3 weeks so this is my first full week back and I'm looking for new friends b/c some of my current ones have gone MIA for a long time and I need some more motivation as well :) please feel free to add me
  • phoebezeng
    phoebezeng Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi All ! I am a friendly and motivated girl looking for some new friends ! I've been working out for almost two months, recently found this and I have enjoyed using it. I am small framed 157cm tall with a BMI of 21. I am looking to get rid of some that belly fat and get toned. :)
  • cltx1991
    cltx1991 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just joined a couple of days ago and none of my friends are the size I am so dont use this app. But I would love to have some on here to help me stick to filling in my daily plan and exercise and to help others with their goals.

I'm really tall at 183cm but weigh 121kg... Im always told I 'carry it well' and 'don't look that big' but I can feel it!
    Anyone else like me out there? :)

Feel free to add me as a friend :)
    Everyone needs motivation and support!