Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    ^That looks divine.
  • dirtmagnets
    dirtmagnets Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Ohh, the pictures today. Everything looks fantastic. Must get funnel cake, waffles, and pie on my "to eat soon" list.

Day 1 - chocolate cupcake at the soccer tailgate, lemon chill frozen thing
    Day 2 - 1 square Good & Delish Lemon and Black Pepper dark chocolate
    Day 3 - Wendy's Frosty waffle cone, a couple of mini Hostess powdered sugar donuts
    Day 4 - m&ms
    Day 5 - Starbucks vanilla macchiato, graham cracker, and 1 Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolate Toffee Interlude square
    Day 6 - Godiva dark chocolate almonds, a cupcake, and a rice krispy treat
    Day 7 - vanilla cappuccino, chocolate chip cookies
    Day 8 - hot tamales and 1 Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Heaven square
    Day 9 - 1 square Good & Delish Good Knight dark chocolate
    Day 10 - graham crackers, 1 square Good & Delish MidKnight dark chocolate, and half of an iced baseball cookie from Panera
    Day 11 - the other half of the baseball cookie, gummy bears, and a hazelnut macchiato
    Day 12 - 4 squares of Ghirardelli dark chocolate with sea salt caramel, regular root beer
    Day 13 - Hunt's vanilla pudding cup, too many taste tests of homemade buttercream frosting for the cake for my son's birthday party, lemon cream povitica
    Day 14 - birthday party day! English walnut povitica, cake, rice krispy treats, Swedish fish, and licorice. Yeah, an overage day for sure.
    Day 15 - lemon cream povitica
    Day 16 - 3 Keebler Deluxe Graham cookies, a hazelnut macchiato, and a serving of Talenti Hazelnut
    Day 17 - twizzlers, a few bites of a brownie sundae at my kiddo's birthday dinner, and chocolate pb2 on graham crackers
    Day 18 - twizzlers, homemade sugar cookie
    Day 19 - two squares Good & Delish MidKnight dark chocolate...not my favorite by far, but this bar that my husband bought for me is finally gone, so I feel like I can go buy some that I really do like. Also, a serving of Bolthouse Farms's Salted Caramel Latte
    Day 20 - a square of Ghirardelli dark chocolate with sea salt caramel and a mini salted caramel shake
    Day 21 - some Keebler grasshopper cookies with lunch, and for dessert tonight, Talenti Southern Butter Pecan with a pecan shortbread cookie. I just bought a tub of the Roman Raspberry and really rather wanted it, but my diary was sorely lacking in both protein and fat somehow tonight, so butter pecan it was.

fb6e9fff-fc0c-42b1-89dd-5e7b090d872d.jpg
    We seem to be getting that "take off" here in KC, FINALLY. It's been amazing to see the difference a few years has made. Last I heard, Sporting's sold out more than 40 straight home games - I didn't happen to catch the attendance numbers tonight.
    (And wow, that cinnabon roll looks good!)

Sporting KC is maybe . . . maybe . . . the club that makes soccer finally successful in the US. Not only really successful in its market but showing good soccer to other markets and driving interest in the MLS in the US! :drinker: I just don't want to invest too much of my hopes . . . but, maybe . . .

The impact they've had at home since their rebranding/new stadium is remarkable - a few years ago, mentioning going to a soccer game here drew blank stares and more often than not "We have a soccer team?" type comments. Now you can't drive a block without seeing Sporting decals on a half dozen cars and yes, last night's game was sellout #43 in a row at home. Just don't look too closely at what we're doing right now if you want good soccer...certainly not BAD soccer, considering that with national team call-ups and injuries, we had zero available center backs last night, and no defenders at all to sub in to take Myers' place when he went down with what may be a season-ending injury, but the defensive end of the field was certainly not pretty. Anyway, I'm with you in the hope that the fervor here spreads to other markets and increases interest in soccer all over the US.

I'm originally from KC (live in STL now) and was going to mention Sporting KC earlier in the thread when I saw the comment about MLS not taking off. I haven't been to a game but it is on my list for when we visit in the next year or so.

Kruggeri, when you do make it, I'd love it if you'd let me know, especially if you'd like the "crazy enthusiasm but slightly more family friendly than the Cauldron" atmosphere of the South Stand and choose to get tickets on that end. It's an incredibly fun area, especially in the sections nearest our capo where everyone's on their feet chanting and singing and hollering through the whole game. The South Stand Supporters Club has pretty awesome tailgates before every weekend game, too, and visitors are always more than welcome at them. (Now ending my pitch on the glory of the South Stand...sorry, I get carried away!) Anyway, my son and I haven't managed to make it off the waiting list for season tickets yet, but we still go to about 75% of the home games, and have met some of the coolest people at them. We'd love to add you to that list if you would.

(And edit because I'm easily distracted and soccer chat made me forget to add the picture. Doh!)
  • funkygas
    funkygas Posts: 191 Member
    Options

Day 21: one cinnamon roll from scratch, two lemon zucchini muffins, 3/4 serving of Talenti Butter Pecan and 3/4 Talenti Caribbean Coconut

6cdd9311-493f-4c2f-9093-1cab02bf177a_zpscc40b687.jpg
    They were prettier before the frosting!

I like the Coconut gelato. Idk if I'll buy it again but it is pretty yummy-- I just wish it didn't have shredded coconut in it. :laugh:

Also my oven broke. WTF?! Why isn't the oven supporting my gurney!

I like your style - can we swap recipes? My problem is all the yummy things I want to make, but having to limit myself to only making a few things at a time so they're not sitting around the house ...!

Sorry to hear about your oven - hope it gets fixed soon.
  • funkygas
    funkygas Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Days 1-5 30g Wittakers dark chocolate (72% cocoa from Ghana) each night, sometimes with 30g brie cheese
    Day 6 Fruit and custard
    Day 7 Raw brownie bar (walnuts, dates and cocoa powder - so rich and so yummy)
    Day 8 Peanut butter brownie bar using greek yoghurt (1 serving), no-bake chocolate peanut butter oat slice (5 servings - can't stay away from no-bake things), 1 gingersnap cookie, some leftover melted peanut butter and honey from when I was making the brownie bar and granola for the week, probably 1 or 2 servings worth - went over the calories this day, but on a weekly average no problems
    Day 9 Gluten-free blueberry muffin - not bad as it was still half-frozen, which made up for the fact that it was on special about 2 weeks ago and was probably stale back then. And a small spoonful of chocolate chip cookie dough ...
    Day 10 2 chocolate chip cookies made with gluten free flour, 1 spoonful of cookie dough for a flourless chocolate chip cookie and 1 finished cookie
    Day 11 30g Wittakers dark chocolate (72% cocoa)
    Day 12 30g Wittakers dark chocolate (72% cocoa). Also had a few small tastes of the arroz con leche (rice pudding) I made for dessert tomorrow - for quality assurance purposes!
    Day 13 Arroz con leche, using cranberries instead of raisins
    Day 14 Peanut butter cookies (2 spoonfuls of dough, 2 finished products), lebkuchen (German Christmas cookie - 2)

Day 15 Cookies and cream cheesecake slice, using flourless brownie cookies as the base and a white chocolate cheesecake topping - very yummy!

Cookies-cream-cheesecake-slice.jpg
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - 2 Lindt Lindor eggs.
    Day 2 - Truffles... too many... birthday tomorrow, that is my excuse.
    Day 3 - (My BDAY) - Sticky Toffee Pudding with clotted cream, half slice of banoffee cake, Willie's Cacao 72% chocolates filled with salted caramel.
    Day 4 - Gluten free Belgian chocolate brownie, mini limone torte, mini chocolate torte, 1 piece of Fudge Kitchen Gourmet fudge.
    Day 5 - Pizza Express Banoffee Pie with Mascarpone cheese (last day of visit to my mother in London for my Bday break), Propercorn sweet n salt popcorn(I have a small bag daily usually, going through a major popcorn phase).
    Day 6 - Pizza Express Chocolate Fudge Cake with Mascarpone cheese.
    Day 7 - Propercorn sweet n salt popcorn, Pulsin raw chocolate protein brownie.
    Day 8 - Costa Blondie, Costa Lemon Drizzle Square and went to a hotel and had this Greek yoghurt cheesecake.
    Day 9 - Bella Italia mini chocolate torte, Asda Individual Banoffee tart.
    Day 10 - Propercorn Sweet n Salt Popcorn, 2 squares Swiss 72% chocolate.
    Day 11 - Marks & Spencer Blackcurrant And Madagascan Vanilla Desserts.(so good I ate both and could not be bothered to put them sideways to photograph them)
    Day 12 - Slice of Chocolate Cake and a Fruit Scone with Clotted Cream and Jam.
    Day 13 - Propercorn Sweet n Salt, Asda Extra Special 70% chocolate with cocoa nibs.
    Day 14 - 2 Fairtrade double chocolate chunk cookies, half slice of coffee/walnut cake (looked better than it tasted), Marks Spencer Fresh Mixed Fruit Tart.
    Day 15 - Cacao wafers, Nature Valley Oats n Honey bars.
    Day 16 - Starbucks Tall Choco Coconut Frappuccino, smaller sized Cinnabon and an almond crossant.
    Day 17 - Mini Tiramisu Cake, Marks & Spencers Milk Chocolate & Salted Caramel Dulce De Leche dessert.
    Day 18 - 2 individual Tesco Brambley Apple Pies.
    Day 19 - Vanilla & Coconut Popcorn, 1 bottle of Belgian Chocolate milkshake. (stomach still bad but I can eat a bit more and endure the resulting indigestion and gas explosions, lol)
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options

ue0fPFq.jpg?1

Is that a cookie monster shirt? Awesome! Eat all the sweets and wear the shirt too! :bigsmile:
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

ue0fPFq.jpg?1

Is that a cookie monster shirt? Awesome! Eat all the sweets and wear the shirt too! :bigsmile:

It is. I cut the sleeves off it too :)
  • karinajean2388
    karinajean2388 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Jeni's Brambleberry Crisp (1 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 2: Breyers Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato (1/2 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 3: Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies (1/2 cup), Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.), and Trader Joe's PB & J Chocolate Bar
    Day 4: Trader Joe's Speculoos Crunchy Cookie Butter sandwich (first time trying it and was amazed), Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies (1 cup), Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 5: Breyers Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato (1 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 6: Tillamook Peanut Butter Fudge (1 oz.). Got a little intoxicated and had several hazenut meringue cookies, scoops of homemade vanilla and honey ice cream, and a scoop of TIllamook Oregon Hazelnut & Salted Caramel ice cream.
    Day 7: Missed it due to being hungover and miserable (also like 6 hours of driving). Whoops.
    Day 8: Ben & Jerry's Cake Batter (1 1/2 cups)
    Day 9: A couple little packs of Sixlets (thanks to my coworker donating his kid's Easter candy) and Ben & Jerry's Boston Cream Pie (1/2 cup)
    Day 10: Tillamook Peanut Butter Fudge (1.32 oz.), Tillamook Grandma's Cake Batter (1/2 cup), and Talenti Southern Butter Pecan (1/2 cup). It's not the one, Acrylics. Sigh.
    Day 11: Last of my Salt & Straw Honey Lavender ice cream, Ben & Jerry's Boston Creme Pie (1 1/2 cups)
    Day 12: DQ Cherry Dilly Bar. It brought me back to my childhood. Also two pieces of Daim chocolates. And Umpqua Chocolate Peanut Butter (1 cup) and Umpqua Birthday Cake (1/2 cup)
    Day 13: Lindt Milk Chocolate bar, Ben & Jerry's Everything But The... (2 cups)
    Day 14: Three Twins Chocolate Malt (1 cup)
    Day 15: Haagen Daz Green Tea (1 3/4 cup)
    Day 16: Ben & Jerry's Mississippi Mud Pie (1/2 cup). So much delicious. It's a shame I don't have room in my day for more.
    Day 17: Ben & Jerry's Mississippi Mud Pie (1/2 cup) and two little brownie pieces from my friend's kid's preschool graduation.
    Day 18: Ben & Jerry's Mississippi Mud Pie (1 cup) and Three Twins Chocolate Malt (1 cup)
    Day 19: Safeway maple bar and a lemon-filled donut. They were free at my staff meeting, so no complaints here.
    Day 20: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan (1/2 cup)
    Day 21: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan (1 cup)- I liked this one more each time I had it, though it's still not one of my favorites.
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Nothing :(
    Day 2 - Risen candies and starburst candies
    Day 3- MORE Risend candies and starburst candies
    Day 4 - Starburst candies (The last in the candy dish) plus a Risen - I couldn't resist the temptation any longer
    Day 5 - One fourth of a chocolate Easter bunny (I ate his ears today) - In actuality, that should be 1/5 of a chocolate bunny (To be specific it's a Mr. Rockstar with star shaped sprinkles in it), when I was dividing up into portion sizes, I got 5 portions for the total grams it said on serving was.
    Day 6 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - I have his head to enjoy today (that sounds really morbid)
    Day 7 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - Today I had the rest of his ears and a bit of one foot
    Day 8 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - Today I had the rest of his feet and part of his body. I also had a Dare fruit snack. Not all the kids were in Junior church today, so I had to eat the rest on my own.
    Day 9 - FIVE Risen caramel candies. I can NOT resist them today! grumble However, considering I have had breakfast and lunch and still have over 600 calories left (not counting my exercise calories), I think it won't matter if I have more, or if something else gets added in.
    Day 10 - Three Lindt milk chocolate squares. Yummy.
    Day 11- Tim Hortons Boston Cream Doughnut.
    Day 12 - One Lindt chocolate square
    Day 13 - Two oreos.
    Day 14 - A piece of white cake with lemon filling, a king size box of Smarties (I'm Canadian, this is the chocolate type of Smarties) and two Chapman's frozen yogurt Strawberry bars (I was feeling icky last night from eating to much sweets yesterday)
    Day 15 - Two homemade M&M cookies. Yummy!
    Day 16 - Two Chapman's frozen yogurt bars and 3 Lindt chocolates
    Day 17 - Two Chapman's frozen yogurt bars (I need to stop eating 2 a day. The will last me longer if I only eat one a day!)
    Day 18 - Bottle of Mountan Dew, Kit Kat Bar, and Chapman's frozen yogurt bar. I went over my calories for today, but I don't care. It was a stressful day and I needed that!
    Day 19 - A piece of vanilla cake with lemon filling.
    Day 20 - a couple pieces of starburst candy, ice cream bar
    Day 21 - Ice cream bar and a chocolate chip cookie
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Day 21: one cinnamon roll from scratch, two lemon zucchini muffins, 3/4 serving of Talenti Butter Pecan and 3/4 Talenti Caribbean Coconut

6cdd9311-493f-4c2f-9093-1cab02bf177a_zpscc40b687.jpg
    They were prettier before the frosting!

I like the Coconut gelato. Idk if I'll buy it again but it is pretty yummy-- I just wish it didn't have shredded coconut in it. :laugh:

Also my oven broke. WTF?! Why isn't the oven supporting my gurney!

I like your style - can we swap recipes? My problem is all the yummy things I want to make, but having to limit myself to only making a few things at a time so they're not sitting around the house ...!

Sorry to hear about your oven - hope it gets fixed soon.

Sure! I love a good recipe swap. Here's the one I used for the cinnamon rolls:

http://www.crazyforcrust.com/2014/03/quick-cinnamon-rolls-small-batch/

Except I used the Betty Crocker whipped cream cheese icing because I already had some in the freezer. Also, this chick has the wrong idea about how to do the filling. She has you mix it all up (butter included) and then try to spread it over the rolled out dough. What you should do (imo) for ease is to melt the butter and brush it over the dough, then mix the cinnamon, brown sugar and flour and sprinkle it over the butter. Much easier and less messy.

I also don't like having leftovers sitting around but I knew that my husband's friend was coming over to help him with his car so I made 6, ate one, gave two to Mr Acrylics, and sent the other three home with the friend for himself and his wife.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

Day 21: The other slice of peach pie, the way it should be... topped with Jeni's Ugandan Vanilla ice cream. I never tried these fancy ice creams before... the wildest I ever got was Dr. Bob's... I do prefer his Tahitian Vanilla over this Jeni's, but certainly can't complain about this.
    i-khqqm84-M.jpg

I have major wants.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 5 Girl Scout Thin Mints & a Twix Ice Cream Bar
    Day 2: 1 - Never too much Peanut Butter Brownie & 1 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodle
    Day 3: 2 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodles & 1 Peanut Butter brownie
    Day 4: 2 Peanut Butter Brownies & 1 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodle
    Day 5: Hurricane Sundae = Fresh baked brownie, 2 warm out of the oven chocolate chips, chocolate ice cream YUM
    Day 6: 1 Peanut Butter Brownie
    Day 7: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan Gelato
    Day 8: Split a Molten Lava Cake with my husband for Mother's Day... YUM... we ate it too quick before I could get a picture
    Day 9: Made puff pastry topped with lemon pudding, fresh fruit & Tiramisu which doesn't look pretty but it's taste good
    Day 10: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan, Tiramisu
    Day 11: Bourbon Bread Pudding topped with Talenti Sea Salt Caramel and Bourbon whipped cream YUM!
    Day 12: Finished the Bread Pudding, whipped cream and my Sea Salt Caramel off
    Day 13: Cannoli
    Day 14: Tres Leche & Chocolate Malt Cake with Boston Creme Filling
    Day 15: Decided to bake today and made Candied Bacon Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese frosting.. Came out better than I expected
    Day 16: 2 Candied Bacon Cupcakes and Talenti Coconut Gelato
    Day 17: 2 Candied Bacon Cupcakes and Talenti Southern Butter Pecan
    Day 18: I really need to finish up these cupcakes I want something new, but can't waste them, Candied Bacon Cupcake and the last quarter of Tres leche cake
    Day 19: 2 Peanut Butter Pop Tarts & 4 squares of Lindt Intense Orange Chocolate
    Day 20: 1 Peanut Butter Pop Tart, Talenti Coconut Gelato with Chocolate Fudge Magic Shell
    Day 21: Went to our Founder's Day celebration and had all kinds of yummy food...Gyros, Sausage & Pepper Sandwich.. split a funnel cake and fried oreos with my husband. Fairs and Carnivals I could just move from one food truck to the next! I did show some restraint and skipped the Rootbeer Float truck... only because if I want it I can make it
    Day 22: Down a lb after yesterday... might need more funnel cake.. today ultimate sticky buns, and friends came to visit for the holiday and they brought a box of assorted cookies from my favorite bakery, so had one delicious cookie (so far)

10f983q.jpg

3445vo7.jpg
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Zuppa inglese
    Day 2: Apple and cinnamon home-made mini cake
    Day 3: Ciacco's gelato (custard and chocolate sorbet)
    Day 4: Home-made carrot cupcakes
    Day 5: Moar carrot cupcakes
    Day 6: Last cupcake standing + home-made espresso pudding
    Day 7: White chocolate cranberry cookies
    Day 8: Extra fine milk chocolate with raisins, hazelnuts and almonds.
    Day 9 &10&11: Home-made apple and cinnamon custard tart aka "OHP tart"
    Day 12: homemade chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chip oatmeal = best breakfast in the world
    Day 13: Homemade white chocolate cranberry muffins
    Day 14: A couple of butter cookies
    Day 15 & 16: Homemade white chocolate cranberry muffin and some plain milk chocolate
    Day 17: Homemade espresso pudding & gelato (chocolate and almond)
    Day 18: Small kitkat candy bar to make sure I don't fall off the wagon :laugh:
    Day 19: Another kitkat candy bar and fried bananas from local sushi place. I don't blame the bananas but I felt sick afterwards, so no more sushi anytime soon. :(
    Day 20: n o t h i n g :( I fell off the wagon! I got a huge florentine steak and I enjoyed every single bite, but the calories were kind of gone for the whole day.
    Day 21: homemade banana cake with raisins and chocolate chunks for my mom's birthday. Superyummy!
    6jq6vr.jpg
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Chocolate Chip cookie, Small brownie & a piece of randomly cut Chocolate Sheet Cake
    Day 2: FiberOne Chocolate Chip Cookie bar (Not sure if this counts, but omg, have you had these? so yummy!) & Edy's Slow Churned Mud Pie Ice cream
    Day 3: Edy's Slow Churned Mud Pie Ice cream
    Day 4: Edy's Slow Churned Caramel Swirl
    Day 5: Edy's Slow Churned Caramel Swirl
    Day 6: Edy's Slow Churned Peanut Butter Cup Ice cream, Jello Chocolate Mousse, FiberOne Chocolate Chip Cookie bar and Strawberries.
    Day 7: Edy's Slow Churned Fudge Tracks
    Day 8: Homemade Lemon Squares with fresh berries
    Day 9: Peach Angel Food Cake
    Day 10: Entenmann's Little Bites Fudge Brownies, Peach Angel Food Cake & Breyer's Raspberry Cheesecake gelato.
    Day 11: FO Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie & Breyer's Raspberry Cheesecake gelato.
    Day 12: FO Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie, Jello Chocolate Mousse & Breyer's Vanilla Caramel Gelato.
    Day 13: FO Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie & Breyer's Vanilla Caramel Gelato.
    Day 14: Dunkin Donuts Sugar Raised doughnut, small brownie and a bakery made mini doughnut
    Day 15: Spongebob Push-pop, FO Chocolate Chip Brownie bar, Klondike No Sugar Added Ice cream bar & 2 Keebler Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.
    Day 16: FO Chocolate Chip Brownie bar, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup & Ben & Jerry's Hazed and Confused
    Day 17: Banana Pancakes & a Homemade Fudge Brownie
    Day 18: FO Chocolate Chip Brownie bar & Klondike No Sugar Added Ice cream bar
    Day 19: Homemade Fudge Brownie x2 & Jello Chocolate Mousse
    Day 20: Ben & Jerry's Hazed and Confused
    Day 21: Good Humor Birthday Cake Bar
    Day 22: Tastykake Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes and Ben & Jerry's Fudge Brownie Froyo
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Wild Ophelia - Salted Chowchilla Almond. Already discovering new things. Wild Ophelia is a local company to Chicago with a handful of "unique flavors" - http://www.wildophelia.com/. Kind of difficult to review, but it is a nice balance of sweet milk chocolate bar, smokey chopped almonds and sea salt. Also, if you haven't ever tried it,... I highly recommend freezing the chocolate bars prior to consumption.
    Day 2 - Chocolove - Dark Chocolate w/ Crystallized Ginger. Nom Nom Nom, big ginger fan over here. Rich Dark Chocolate taste (65%) with just enough sweetness. Spicy and sweet ginger pieces throughout, but not overpowering.
    Day 3 - Wild Ophelia - Peanut Butter & Banana - Well, that was delightful :).... Milky chocolaty chocolate with a creamy peanut butter and banana taste (derrrr). Quite macro friendly too. Only 300 cals for the whole bar!
    Day 4 - Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Raisins & Pecans. OMGAHHHHH so good! Rich dark chocolate flavor with a crunch texture from the pecans. I also froze the bar per usual for extra added crunch! A number of gooey and sweet raisins all throughout the bar to top it off. YUM!
    Day 5 - Wild Ophelia Smokehouse BBQ Potato Chips. This was essentially just a crunchy dark chocolate bar with a very mild occasional crunch/smokey BBQ flavor. Kinda reminded me of a nestle crunch bar, just not as textured. You do get a BBQ chip after taste though... pretty unique. I quite enjoyed it :)
    Day 6 - Trader Joe's Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Bites. Figured I'd switch it up today and try something different. Had 3 of the mini bars. Creamy cheesecake bites with blueberry and graham cracker sprinkles. Very tasty, but too small and not worth the cals for the size IMO. Also Greek Yogurt bowl with 450g Fage, 350g Frozen Blueberries, 70 Dark Chocolate Crunch Cheerios & 30g TJ Crunchy Cookie Butter
    Day 7 - Chocolove Salted Peanut in Milk Chocolate. This one was great :).... nice mix of creamy, salty, and sweet (giggity). Frozen of course for extra added to texture to the peanut halves found throughout :P. Also, another Greek Yogurt Bowl for preworkout with Fage, Dark Chocolate Cheerios and All Bran.
    Day 8 - Chocolove Raspberries in Dark Chocolate - Yummy combination of the dark chocolate flavor with a tartness of freeze dried raspberry pieces all throughout which provide a nice crunchy texture. Enjoyed frozen as usual
    Day 9 - Breyer's Blasts! Strawberry Cheesecake w/ Lucky Charms. Hah! Nothing fancy going on here... was super lazy and kinda screwed up my macros so I needed to opt for something on the lower fat side. I remembered I still had some of the Breyer's left over from before starting the 30 day pint a day challenge. This combo was pretty good! 339g Breyer's w/ 57g Lucky Charms.
    Day 10 - A whole buncha stuff. Finished off the remaining 3 TJ Blueberry Cheesecake Icecream bites. Also had 4 Cups Cappuccino Kefir topped w/ All Bran & 110g Vanilla Chex, and 3 Honey Nut Rice Cakes topped w/ Cinnamon Bun Whey spread. Lazypostworkoutprebedmeal/10
    Day 11 - Lindt Dark Hazelnut. Made a quick grab for a candy bar while across the street at Walgreens. Hadn't had Lindt candy in a while do I decided to give it a whirl. Not too bad... standard Dark Chocolate taste, more on the sweet side though. Sectioned into 3 portions with a hazelnut and some sort of mousse like filling inside. Also had some Dark Chocolate Crunch Cheerios.
    Day 12 - Fannie May Pixies - Made another quick stop across the street from work at Walgreens today because I'm going to be busy later. Opted for the Pixies since it's been years since I've had anything by them. Not a fan of mint meltaway's so I opted for the Pixies. Figured I couldn't go wrong with a combo of pecans, caramel, and chocolate. I was correct.
    Day 13 - Chocolove Toffee & Almonds in Milk Chocolate. Pretty good, but a little too sweet for my liking... Personally, I'm a bigger fan of Dark Chocolate so the combo of toffee and milk chocolate was quite extensive. Nice crunch and salt from the almonds though. I would recommend this one if you're a fan of milk chocolate & toffee.
    Day 14 - Chocolate Truffle Kefir topped with Vanilla Chex & Triple Decker Toasted Salted Almond Butter/Sea Salted Caramel Truffle Sandwich. How's that one? Ok so.... The Kefir was a let down. The flavor sounded like it would kick *kitten* in theory, but it didn't even taste like chocolate.. thankfully the Vanilla Chex was there as a savior. I need to just sticky with the fruity flavors because the vanilla, chocolates, cappuccino etc all suck! On to the sandwich... marvelous! Used three slices of Martin's Potato bread and lathered two of the slices with TJ Salted almond butter. Placed two Sea Salted Caramel Truffles and then put it on my foreman grill for about 2 mins like a panini maker. Perfecto :D
    Day 15 - Peanut Butter Brownie - This is actual a store bought brownie from the Bakery section. They had a few different flavors to select from, Cookie n Cream, PB, 2x Chocolate, etc. So, being a PB predator I figured it would be a great buy. A+ :P..... Moist, chewy and peanut buttery. So good, especially for a store bought one.
    Day 16 - Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Truffle Bar - Very rich Dark Chocolate flavor. Quite yummy and filling, but nothing out of the ordinary... not much else to say about this one!
    Day 17 - 2 Sea Salted Caramels, w/ 120g Vanilla Chex. Nothing special today... was in a hurry last night so I planned poorly and had to scrap together dem macros.
    Day 18 - Peanut Butter Brownie - Repeat here, so no pics. Have 2 of em left and need to finish them off.
    Day 19 - Yasso Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt (whole box). Posted pic of whole dinner... 6 eggs of 683g yellow potato, 4 Yasso Greek Yogurt Vanilla Bean bars, 64g salted almond butter on 2 Martin's potato rolls, and 36g Vanilla Chex (not pictured)
    Day 20 - Chocolate Truffle Kefir, PB Brownie & PB Cheerios Bowl of Deliciousness.
    Day 21 - Chocolove Cherries & Almond in Dark Chocolate. Good one! Not overly sweet, with a handful of different textures. crunchy almonds, chewie cherry pieces and additional crunch from frozen chocolate. Really enjoyed this one from the Chocolove line.
    Day 22 - Kozyshack Cinnamon Raisin Rice Pudding w/ Cinnamon Bun Dymatize Whey. Spotted this at the grocery store so I decided to give it a whirl. Been a while since I had Rice Pudding and this one looked yummy. I had it as a post workout "meal" so I decided to throw in some extra Cinnamon Bun Whey. Great combo!
    IYyWElS.jpg?1
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Day 1: French toast topped with Jeni's banana + honey ice cream
    Day 2: Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies ice cream, and Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in Greek yogurt.
    Day 3: Chocolate peanut butter Pop Tart with Edy's Slow Churned Peanut Butter Cup ice cream, two Trader Joe's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in Greek yogurt.
    Day 4: Talenti Sicilian Pistachio gelato for breakfast. 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, and 4 pieces of Brookside dark chocolate covered goji berries tonight.
    Day 5: 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, my last chocolate peanut butter Pop Tart with Edy's slow churned peanut butter cup ice cream sandwich, and tonight I'll have a serving of Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl cookie butter in my Greek yogurt and a spoonful of Jeni's sweet potato with torched marshmallow ice cream. *giggity*
    Day 6: One spoonful (13g) of Talenti banana chocolate swirl this morning (still tastes like baby food bananas, but I'm not complaining!), and a serving of Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate ice cream.
    Day 7: So far I've had 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, and French toast with 94g of Jeni's bananas + honey ice cream.
    Day 8: My daughter made me pancakes for breakfast, and I poured a little Hershey's syrup on a couple. At lunch I had strawberry pretzel salad, a small piece of chocolate raspberry birthday cake, and an even smaller piece of white cake with buttercream frosting.
    Day 9: Finished off the Edy's peanut butter cup (98g) for breakfast. I mean, really, could I let 32g of ice cream sit in that big container all alone?
    Day 10: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, 2 small pancakes with chocolate syrup, finished off B&J's Milk & Cookies, and Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in Greek yogurt.
    Day 11: Talenti Sicilian Pistachio for breakfast, and a bit of the Safeway honey vanilla praline frozen Greek yogurt, and a Snickers ice cream bar.
    Day 12: 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, and I finished up the 147g of Steve's NOLA Coffee & Donuts ice cream, just to be done with it.
    Day 13: Two TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds and Steve's Southern Banana Pudding ice cream.
    Day 14: Rice pudding with black eyed peas and coconut milk, avocado bubble tea smoothie, and a Forte ginger protein gelato.
    Day 15: 2 TJ's sea salt and turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, my first ever fried Oreo, 44g of Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate ice cream (RIP), 17g of Turkey Hill Box of Chocolates ice cream (not bad for first taste) and 8g of Nesquik chocolate powder in my Greek yogurt.
    Day 16: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 2 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, 102g of Talenti Banana Chocolate Swirl.
    Day 17: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, 100g of Talenti Sicilian Pistachio
    Day 18: One serving of Safeway blueberry vanilla cheesecake Greek frozen yogurt.
    Day 19: 2 servings of Edy's Slow Churned Drumstick ice cream. Still thinking about that avocado bubble tea smoothie.
    Day 20: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate gojis, and avocado bubble tea smoothie, and rice pudding with taro and coconut milk.
    Day 21: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate gojis, and French toast made with Martin's potato slider rolls topped with 1/2 serving of Jeni's roasted strawberries and buttermilk ice cream. (see avatar) The strawberry stood out better than the bananas + honey did. I'm going to a graduation party later, so there might be something else.
    Day 22: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, the last 4 Brookside dark chocolate gojis, a spoonful of Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl, and Nesquik chocolate powder in my protein lattes. Probably some ice cream later.

Kinda funky today, with too much to do to feel like this. Maybe a walk down to Main Street for a cannoli will make me feel better.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Sweet Freedom vanilla ice cream and a chocolate protein milkshake
    Day 2 - Pancakes and single serving vanilla cake
    Day 3 - Kugel, more pancakes
    Day 4 - Kugel for breakfast. Protein cheesecake at lunch. Pancakes for dinner.
    Day 5 - Kugel and pancakes for breakfast. Chocolate protein milk shake as a snack. Yoplait frozen Greek yogurt with honey and caramel bar for lunch.
    Day 6 - Protein cheesecake, cheese danish
    Day 7 - Protein cheesecake, chocolate croissant. Apple pie a la mode, two bread slices with cream cheese and berry jam, and a serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 8 - Protein cheesecake. A Yoplait frozen Greek yogurt with caramel and honey bar, and a square of Cote d'Or dark chocolate.
    Day 9 - Protein berry smoothie, Talenti sea salt caramel gelato, 3/4 cup of fat free chocolate frozen yogurt
    Day 10 - Two buttermilk eggo waffles stuffed with sweet cream cheese, a jello sugar free chocolate mousse, and one of Desserts for Two ricotta cupcakes.
    Day 11 - Two mini danishes (one chocolate, one cream cheese), talenti sea salt caramel gelato , way too many sugar puffs, and a cream cheese and jelly sandwich. Was a bad day.
    Day 12 - Yoplait frozen Greek yogurt strawberry with granola bar, one Dove mini chocolate egg, and some Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom vanilla ice cream
    Day 13 - Some Graze snacks (fruit and nut flapjacks, peach 'cobbler', some Sweet Freedom vanilla ice cream, Sweet Freedom vanilla ice cream cone (snack size), Blue Bunny caramel praline crunch frozen yogurt.
    Day 14 - Graze 'chocolate pecan pie', 1/3 of a craquelin brioche from Wegmans, broken pieces of baked apple oatmeal clafouti
    Day 15 - Baked apple oatmeal clafouti, microwave peach crisp (so good)
    Day 16 - Baked apple oatmeal clafouti, blueberry protein pancakes with sweet vanilla cream cheese topping, two skinny cow vanilla snack cones, Blue Bunny caramel praline crunch frozen yogurt
    Day 17 - Baked apple oatmeal clafouti, nutella sandwich, 2 Sweet Freedom snack vanilla cones, one Lancaster caramel
    Day 18 - Cream cheese pound cake, one Good Humour ice cream snack pop (chocolate)
    Day 19 - Crepes - Nutella, caramel, whipped cream
    Day 20 - Talenti Caribbean coconut gelato, Blue Bunny praline caramel crunch frozen yogurt
    Day 21 - two Pillsbury cinnamon rolls, profiteroles, 5 sugar puffs

Day 22 - eggo waffle with sugar free chocolate syrup and whipped cream, corn bread (don't know if that counts... but it was sweet and buttery and oh so delicious and I ate too much of it)
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Gooey butter cake
    Day 2: Gooey butter cake
    Day 3: Entenmann's glazed donut and 2 bites of Talenti Double Dark Chocolate
    Day 4: Reese's Fun Size Cup and 1/4 cup of Talenti Double Dark Chocolate
    Day 5: 1 square Ghiradelli Intense Dark Sea Salt Soiree and a slice of angel food cake with vanilla cool whip frosting and blackberries
    Day 6: 1 square Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 7: Hostess Donettes for breakfast - 2 powdered, 2 chocolate. 1 Hershey's Dark Chocolate miniature
    Day 8: Homemade Double Chocolate Bundt Cake.
    Day 9: Ghiradelli Sea Salt Soiree and graham crackers with nutella and raspberries
    Day 10: half a chocolate chip cannoli from the Italian bakery in our neighborhood.
    Day 11: 3 Samoas from the hidden Girl Scout Cookie Stash
    Day 12: Chocolate Frozen Custard from Ted Drewes
    Day 13: More chocolate custard
    Day 14: chocolate frosted donuts and attack of the scalding hot peeps - roasted peeps and burned my fingers in the process!
    Day 15: handful of kit kat mini bites
    Day 16: Delta Airlines brownie.
    Day 17: Stracciatella Gelato
    Day 18: a lovely ricotta mini tart with chocolate chips (kind of like a cannoli but not fried - so obviously it was healthy) and tiramisu gelato after dinner....
    Day 19: a pastry this morning - not sure what it was called... like a croissant with big sugar crystals on the outside and a custardy filling, for apertivo some Italian cookies (one was shortbread half dipped in chocolate, the other was chocolate and nuts and caramel), a Hershey's dark miniature after dinner from our US snack stash...
    Day 20: another chocolate dipped shortbread cookie and gelato - half chocolate, half coffee.
    Day 21: half a pain au chocolat (or whatever the Italian translation is), half serving of nutella gelato, and a chocolate dipped shortbread cookie.
    Day 22: didn't get the waffle with nutella - was too full! Tried a biscotti gelato sandwich dipped in chocolate that wasn't quite as good as it sounded... the biscotti was kind of stale tasting.

Also this is my first attempt at photobucket posting - so bear with me...

28AED070-3227-44C8-BE33-B8ABA1CEA161_zpspp7tdsuq.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Yeah it worked! Here are a couple other pics from previous days...

The cookies from the Pasticciera around the corner:
    e0ba10bd-75f8-4764-9cd2-97e3fad87a39_zps87a6a99d.jpg

And the gelato we had the first day.
    BF71392D-9400-4E3E-86BA-A46AD222E8B6_zpsg2obigdi.jpg
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    And the gelato we had the first day.
    BF71392D-9400-4E3E-86BA-A46AD222E8B6_zpsg2obigdi.jpg
    Wow, what a nice display... That makes me want to try all the flavors.