Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• HalfwayGone
    HalfwayGone Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I like new friends! :)
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more friends! Anyone feel free to add :flowerforyou:
  • kerrinmary
    kerrinmary Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started off well but struggling to keep it up now, any motivation any can give would be great so add me so we can help each other xx
  • KiiAttitude
    KiiAttitude Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    hi everyone,

Im kiira from the UK, im honest and open, determined and driven, Ive lost 250lbs in total but struggling on my last 32lbs.. But i will get there, Then comes the maintenance and the improving shape goals, So im looking for active daily loggers, Who like to chat and are a bit daft like me :P.
  • godahr
    godahr Posts: 3
    Options
    :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: HELLO !!
  • Kath1391
    Kath1391 Posts: 138
    Options
    Feel free to add me! need motivation :)
  • AngeliqueAcee
    AngeliqueAcee Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends! I'm always up for supporting eachother and gain experience from others :)

I'm a bit of a geek and powerwalk freak.. I used to walk for 3 hours a day at one point.. Crazy person!

Apart from that I just really want friends to lose weight with and stuff!
  • kasmsc42
    kasmsc42 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends!! I've been on MFP since February. Been doing it solo from the beginning with success, but having friends makes everything better!!
  • K_Train450
    K_Train450 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Young motivated teen guy here losing weight + getting fit and ready to accept all requests. I always like and occasionally comment to encourage all my friends. Let's work together on this journey!
  • andreamaym
    andreamaym Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for adding new friends! My focus is building muscle and changing my relationship with food. I'm also doing the 30 Day Shred, for any Jillian Michaels fans! Add me :bigsmile:
  • photoshell
    photoshell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom here just getting serious about this mfp thing and losing the 70 extra lbs I'm carrying around. Would love a few friends to keep me motivated!
  • greyjoie
    greyjoie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Not new but could use supportive friends!
  • zsap17
    zsap17 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Working on losing 100 lbs. Need some active friends and motivation to help keep things fresh.
  • carisone
    carisone Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am new, this is my Day 1, I would love some friends to share the journey with!
    I am a mum to a 5year old autistic boy who is my life and inspiration for pretty much everything I do. There is a thinner girl I once knew hiding in here somewhere and I am determined to find her. I am a bit geeky and play online games.. just waiting on Wildstar to spawn :3
  • Iapyxs
    Iapyxs Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm really new here and would love some new friends to help me on my fitness journey! I hope we can all encourage each other to stick with it!
  • IndecisiveGirl2013
    IndecisiveGirl2013 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hullo,
    I log daily on here after getting into fitness (specifically weight training) recently. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Misslisareformed1
    Misslisareformed1 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    anyone sweet and nice can add me lmao
  • trisharoberts75
    trisharoberts75 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Would love to make new friends :)
  • MrRex_91
    MrRex_91 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been on here for a little over a year, but I haven't used it consistently (oops). I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and if any wants to friend me and vice versa, I'm totally game! I plan on getting back into P90X, DDR, and walks/biking. Let's be friends!!