"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Options

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Brown Butter Snickerdoodles (2), Edy's slow churned vanilla with a sprinkle of cinnamon
    Day 2: 3 brown butter snickerdoodles, 1 serving of Breyer's triple chocolate gelato, and one rolo
    Day 3: one serving of B&J Mississippi Mud Pie and one serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 4: Edy's slow churned french silk.
    Day 5: small DQ midnight truffle blizzard, scone from the local tea shop, B&J Milk and Cookies
    Day 6: B&J Milk and Cookies and white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar
    Day 7: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar and Talenti Southern Butter Pecan gelato
    Day 8: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar, Ritter Sport milk chocolate with chocolate mousse and Blue Bell Salted Caramel Ice Cream:
    Day 9: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar and 150g Talenti Southern Butter Pecan gelato.
    Day 10: Edy's slow churned french silk and one piece of chocolate cheesecake:
    Day 11: bit of a mish mash today. 2 Nestle Caramel eggs (left over in my desk's candy jar), the last piece of chocolate cheesecake, 0.9 servings of Talenti Southern Butter Pecan (empty now frown ) and half a serving of Talenti Double Dark Chocolate
    Day 12: B&J Milk and Cookies, Talenti Southern Butter Pecan (yes I went back and got more. Don't judge me), and one ricotta pound cake cupcake with whipped ricotta frosting
    Day 13: one ricotta pound cake cupcake, one glazed Krispy Kreme donut (which was a disappointment-- I'm not a huge Krispy Kreme lover), about 3/4 of a cone of cashews from the Nutty Bavarian-- I may have ice cream later.
    Day 14: Dunkin Donuts glazed donut to make up for yesterday-- it was fantastic-- and two chocolate glazed donut holes, one brownie and one campfire marshmallow
    Day 15: two brownies and one serving of Talenti Butter Pecan
    Day 16: one serving Talenti Butter Pecan and one double chocolate scone
    Day 17: one double chocolate scone, the last brownie, half a serving of Talenti double dark chocolate and half of a godiva raspberry truffle bar
    Day 18: one double chocolate scone, one serving Ritter Sport praline (It was really nice. The praline flavor was subtle though, would have liked it to be stronger.), and one serving Talenti Butter Pecan. No pics today-- scarfed down my squares of chocolate while I was working.
    Day 19: the last double chocolate scone, the other half of the raspberry godiva bar, Talenti chocolate peanut butter cup.
    Day 20: Today was one of those hungry days. I had a lemon zucchini muffin, rice krispies treat, something called "Sugar Cookie Pringles stix" which were much better than I expected for 80 calories, and Edy's slow churned fudge tracks ice cream. I am slightly over calories at the moment. :embarassed:
    Day 21: one cinnamon roll from scratch, two lemon zucchini muffins, 3/4 serving of Talenti Butter Pecan and 3/4 Talenti Caribbean Coconut
    Day 22: lemon zucchini muffins, chocolate cheesecake, brown butter snickerdoodles (I made the rest of the dough that was in the freezer from last time)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Yeah it worked! Here are a couple other pics from previous days...

The cookies from the Pasticciera around the corner:
    e0ba10bd-75f8-4764-9cd2-97e3fad87a39_zps87a6a99d.jpg

And the gelato we had the first day.
    BF71392D-9400-4E3E-86BA-A46AD222E8B6_zpsg2obigdi.jpg

:love:
  • bicirosa
    bicirosa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    this thread is amazing!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - 2 Lindt Lindor eggs.
    Day 2 - Truffles... too many... birthday tomorrow, that is my excuse.
    Day 3 - (My BDAY) - Sticky Toffee Pudding with clotted cream, half slice of banoffee cake, Willie's Cacao 72% chocolates filled with salted caramel.
    Day 4 - Gluten free Belgian chocolate brownie, mini limone torte, mini chocolate torte, 1 piece of Fudge Kitchen Gourmet fudge.
    Day 5 - Pizza Express Banoffee Pie with Mascarpone cheese (last day of visit to my mother in London for my Bday break), Propercorn sweet n salt popcorn(I have a small bag daily usually, going through a major popcorn phase).
    Day 6 - Pizza Express Chocolate Fudge Cake with Mascarpone cheese.
    Day 7 - Propercorn sweet n salt popcorn, Pulsin raw chocolate protein brownie.
    Day 8 - Costa Blondie, Costa Lemon Drizzle Square and went to a hotel and had this Greek yoghurt cheesecake.
    Day 9 - Bella Italia mini chocolate torte, Asda Individual Banoffee tart.
    Day 10 - Propercorn Sweet n Salt Popcorn, 2 squares Swiss 72% chocolate.
    Day 11 - Marks & Spencer Blackcurrant And Madagascan Vanilla Desserts.(so good I ate both and could not be bothered to put them sideways to photograph them)
    Day 12 - Slice of Chocolate Cake and a Fruit Scone with Clotted Cream and Jam.
    Day 13 - Propercorn Sweet n Salt, Asda Extra Special 70% chocolate with cocoa nibs.
    Day 14 - 2 Fairtrade double chocolate chunk cookies, half slice of coffee/walnut cake (looked better than it tasted), Marks Spencer Fresh Mixed Fruit Tart.
    Day 15 - Cacao wafers, Nature Valley Oats n Honey bars.
    Day 16 - Starbucks Tall Choco Coconut Frappuccino, smaller sized Cinnabon and an almond crossant.
    Day 17 - Mini Tiramisu Cake, Marks & Spencers Milk Chocolate & Salted Caramel Dulce De Leche dessert.
    Day 18 - 2 individual Tesco Brambley Apple Pies.
    Day 19 - Vanilla & Coconut Popcorn, 1 bottle of Belgian Chocolate milkshake.
    Day 20 - Walls Chunky Choc Ice (vanilla ice cream coated in chocolate shell), Sweet n Salt Popcorn.
  • fit2014yay
    fit2014yay Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Day 21: strawberry shortcake
    Day 22: Godiva dark chocolate truffle
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 70 Grams of Dilettante Chocolate Covered Cherries & 127 grams of Haagen Dasz Caramelized Banana Chip
    Day 2: Three Lofthouse Sugar Cookies with frosting on top and later 30 grams of Haagen Dasz
    Day 3: One Lofthouse Sugar Cookie & around 30 grams of Haagen Dasz. Also some Barkthins Milk Chocolate With Sea Salt for lunch.
    Day 4: One serving of Ben & Jerry's Peppermint Crunch and a Lofthouse Sugar Cookie
    Day 5: One Cookie, 76 grams of Ben & Jerry's Peppermint Crunch, and one serving of Phish Food
    Day 6: 141 Grams Giant Red Velvet cake ice cream. 1/2 serving Brookside Dark Chocolate Goji, one Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, and one serving Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate. OMG the Talenti was delicious.
    Day 7: 121 grams of Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate, One serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel, & some Noosa yogurt with Strawberry & Rhubarb for lunch.
    Day 8: Couldn't find my blade for my blender to make a protein smoothie/shake for breakfast so I had Talenti Southern Butter Pecan instead for breakfast. OMG this flavor was heavenly. The only flavor I've tried so far from Talenti that I couldn't stand was the Lisbon Lemon. If I can find the blade I'll make the shake later.
    Day 9: One pint Talenti Mediterranean Mint yum. Also had a Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pie.
    Day 10: Some Talenti Sea Salt Caramel & Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate
    Day 11: Reese's Fast Break. I was going to eat some Giant Red Velvet Ice Cream when I got home, but my stomach felt like it was going to eat itself at work so I had the candy bar instead.
    Day 12: Giant Red Velvet Ice Cream, a Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, & a Temptations Lemon Meringue Pie cup
    Day 13: Brookside Goji Dark Chocolate & A Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, & five fun size Hershey bars.
    Day 14: Endangered Species Blueberry Dark Chocolate Bar
    Day 15: Barkthins Peanut Milk Chocolate and Giant Red Velvet Ice Cream
    Day 16: Lindt Hello My Name Is Strawberry Cheesecake Nice To Sweet You bar
    Day 17: Blueberry Noosa with Dole Sweet Dark Cherries on top. Made a Shamrock like Smoothie for breakfast which wasn't bad.
    Day 18: Raspberry Noosa and around 30 grams of Lindt Hello My Name Is Cookies & Cream bar. I also made a smoothie for breakfast.
    Day 19: Protein shake, serving of Wow Lemon Burst Cookies (these are amazing), a half serving of Brookside Dark Chocolate Goji with Raspberry, Strawberry Rhubarb Noosa with lunch, & Endangered Species Dark Chocolate with Deep Forest Mint bar
    Day 20: Lindt Hello It's Me Crunchy Nougat bar, 1.5 servings of Brookside, and Jello Boston Cream Pie
    Day 21: Chocolate Protein Smoothie with fruit & peppermint extract (whoo the peppermint was strong), a Peanut Butter Chocolate Crackerful, Hello My Name is Cookies & Cream 53 grams, a half serving of Brookside, and two new Chips Ahoy Birthday Frosting filled cookies. The cookies were pretty meh.
    Day 22: A big *kitten* smoothie I made for breakfast with two cups cherries, one cup raspberries, two tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, one scoop chocolate protein powder, & a lot of Vanilla yogurt. For dessert I had the remaining few grams of the Cookies & Cream Lindt Bar & some Sam's Choice Coffee & Donuts ice cream (drools).
  • funkygas
    funkygas Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I like your style - can we swap recipes? My problem is all the yummy things I want to make, but having to limit myself to only making a few things at a time so they're not sitting around the house ...!

Sorry to hear about your oven - hope it gets fixed soon.

Sure! I love a good recipe swap. Here's the one I used for the cinnamon rolls:

http://www.crazyforcrust.com/2014/03/quick-cinnamon-rolls-small-batch/

Except I used the Betty Crocker whipped cream cheese icing because I already had some in the freezer. Also, this chick has the wrong idea about how to do the filling. She has you mix it all up (butter included) and then try to spread it over the rolled out dough. What you should do (imo) for ease is to melt the butter and brush it over the dough, then mix the cinnamon, brown sugar and flour and sprinkle it over the butter. Much easier and less messy.

I also don't like having leftovers sitting around but I knew that my husband's friend was coming over to help him with his car so I made 6, ate one, gave two to Mr Acrylics, and sent the other three home with the friend for himself and his wife.

Thanks for the recipe - might try it on Saturday morning - my husband and I were just commenting that it's been a while since we had a good cinnamon roll! And thanks for the tips as well!
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Yellow cake and Bryer's Reese's PB cups ice cream
    Day 2: Hostess Powdered mini-donuts and more ice cream
    Day 3: powdered mini-donuts again
    Day 4: Whitman's Sampler chocolates, 3 pieces.
    Day 5: Keebler Chips Delux triple chocolate cookies (2 cookies).
    Day 6: Pepperidge Farm Milano - Boston Cream Pie.
    Day 7: The rest of the Milanos (kids did help eat some, so I didn't have the whole package tongue
    Day 8: Utah Truffles Mint milk chocolate truffle - half a truffle (they're pretty big). Also 1 slice of Jell-o no-bake strawberry cheesecake.
    Day 9: Pepperidge Farms Chocolate Cheesecake soft bake cookies. They're pretty good, a lot better than the Boston Cream Pie Milanos. I really like the soft cookie texture and they taste good. I also had the last piece of no-bake cheesecake.
    Day 10: More of the cookies from above
    Day 11: The other half of the mint truffle from Day 8, and 3/4 of a cookie as above.
    Day 12: Lemon Bismark from Wal-Mart Bakery.
    Day 13: Strawberry Shortcake from a local buffet restaurant ... I used the shortcake and whipped cream, but went over to the salad bar for fresh strawberries to add to the glazed stuff they had. It was so much better with the fresh strawberries! Also had half a donut bar from Walmart later in the day.
    Day 14: "jello pie" a friend made for our bbq. Basically cool-whip, sweetened condensed milk, and a package of jello, in a graham cracker crust.
    Day 15: Generic Jelly Belly jelly beans. I am such a sucker for jelly beans, so I rarely every buy them.
    Day 16: Snickers Almond candy bar and 1/2 of a double serving pack of peanut M&Ms.
    Day 17: (today) I had the last of the chocolate cheesecake cookies. I want something more later, thinking about making up a cake mix I have.
    Day 18: The last couple of "Pepperidge Farm Favorites" ... I opened the package yesterday and ate waaaay too many, indifferent
    Day 19: Chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips. (Made from cookies in a jar)
    Day 20: Same as yesterday
    Day 21: Will I get kicked out if I count my "blueberry bran" as a sweet? tongue It's just bran flakes cereal with fresh blueberries and milk. But it's soooo good! Also cupcakes and one scoop of ice cream at my niece's birthday party.
    Day 22: I made a cake from a Betty Crocker cake mix. It's rainbow sprinkles or something like that. I was too lazy to make frosting (and I don't buy it at the store, I don't like it), so we just shook a bit of powdered sugar over the slices, and it was delicious.
  • karinajean2388
    karinajean2388 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Jeni's Brambleberry Crisp (1 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 2: Breyers Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato (1/2 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 3: Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies (1/2 cup), Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.), and Trader Joe's PB & J Chocolate Bar
    Day 4: Trader Joe's Speculoos Crunchy Cookie Butter sandwich (first time trying it and was amazed), Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies (1 cup), Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 5: Breyers Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato (1 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 6: Tillamook Peanut Butter Fudge (1 oz.). Got a little intoxicated and had several hazenut meringue cookies, scoops of homemade vanilla and honey ice cream, and a scoop of TIllamook Oregon Hazelnut & Salted Caramel ice cream.
    Day 7: Missed it due to being hungover and miserable (also like 6 hours of driving). Whoops.
    Day 8: Ben & Jerry's Cake Batter (1 1/2 cups)
    Day 9: A couple little packs of Sixlets (thanks to my coworker donating his kid's Easter candy) and Ben & Jerry's Boston Cream Pie (1/2 cup)
    Day 10: Tillamook Peanut Butter Fudge (1.32 oz.), Tillamook Grandma's Cake Batter (1/2 cup), and Talenti Southern Butter Pecan (1/2 cup). It's not the one, Acrylics. Sigh.
    Day 11: Last of my Salt & Straw Honey Lavender ice cream, Ben & Jerry's Boston Creme Pie (1 1/2 cups)
    Day 12: DQ Cherry Dilly Bar. It brought me back to my childhood. Also two pieces of Daim chocolates. And Umpqua Chocolate Peanut Butter (1 cup) and Umpqua Birthday Cake (1/2 cup)
    Day 13: Lindt Milk Chocolate bar, Ben & Jerry's Everything But The... (2 cups)
    Day 14: Three Twins Chocolate Malt (1 cup)
    Day 15: Haagen Daz Green Tea (1 3/4 cup)
    Day 16: Ben & Jerry's Mississippi Mud Pie (1/2 cup). So much delicious. It's a shame I don't have room in my day for more.
    Day 17: Ben & Jerry's Mississippi Mud Pie (1/2 cup) and two little brownie pieces from my friend's kid's preschool graduation.
    Day 18: Ben & Jerry's Mississippi Mud Pie (1 cup) and Three Twins Chocolate Malt (1 cup)
    Day 19: Safeway maple bar and a lemon-filled donut. They were free at my staff meeting, so no complaints here.
    Day 20: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan (1/2 cup)
    Day 21: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan (1 cup)- I liked this one more each time I had it, though it's still not one of my favorites.
    Day 22: Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns (2 cups)- Amazing. Definitely makes my top 3 for B&J.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

Seriously. That all just looks unbelievable. I'm so jealous.

Me too! It's a shame about the gelato sandwich. It looked like it should be good.
  • dirtmagnets
    dirtmagnets Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - chocolate cupcake at the soccer tailgate, lemon chill frozen thing
    Day 2 - 1 square Good & Delish Lemon and Black Pepper dark chocolate
    Day 3 - Wendy's Frosty waffle cone, a couple of mini Hostess powdered sugar donuts
    Day 4 - m&ms
    Day 5 - Starbucks vanilla macchiato, graham cracker, and 1 Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolate Toffee Interlude square
    Day 6 - Godiva dark chocolate almonds, a cupcake, and a rice krispy treat
    Day 7 - vanilla cappuccino, chocolate chip cookies
    Day 8 - hot tamales and 1 Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Heaven square
    Day 9 - 1 square Good & Delish Good Knight dark chocolate
    Day 10 - graham crackers, 1 square Good & Delish MidKnight dark chocolate, and half of an iced baseball cookie from Panera
    Day 11 - the other half of the baseball cookie, gummy bears, and a hazelnut macchiato
    Day 12 - 4 squares of Ghirardelli dark chocolate with sea salt caramel, regular root beer
    Day 13 - Hunt's vanilla pudding cup, too many taste tests of homemade buttercream frosting for the cake for my son's birthday party, lemon cream povitica
    Day 14 - birthday party day! English walnut povitica, cake, rice krispy treats, Swedish fish, and licorice. Yeah, an overage day for sure.
    Day 15 - lemon cream povitica
    Day 16 - 3 Keebler Deluxe Graham cookies, a hazelnut macchiato, and a serving of Talenti Hazelnut
    Day 17 - twizzlers, a few bites of a brownie sundae at my kiddo's birthday dinner, and chocolate pb2 on graham crackers
    Day 18 - twizzlers, homemade sugar cookie
    Day 19 - two squares Good & Delish MidKnight dark chocolate...not my favorite by far, but this bar that my husband bought for me is finally gone, so I feel like I can go buy some that I really do like. Also, a serving of Bolthouse Farms's Salted Caramel Latte
    Day 20 - a square of Ghirardelli dark chocolate with sea salt caramel and a mini salted caramel shake
    Day 21 - some Keebler grasshopper cookies with lunch, and for dessert tonight, Talenti Southern Butter Pecan with a pecan shortbread cookie.
    Day 22 - Bavarian creme butter braid with chocolate icing with breakfast, a square of Ghirardelli dark chocolate with sea salt caramel, and a serving of Talenti Roman Raspberry. I'm kind of disappointed in the raspberry...just not exactly what I wanted, though I can't say what's off about it.
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Some amount of Cadbury caramel eggs. I think two.
    Day 2: A similar amount of Cadbury cream eggs.
    Day 3: Some PB and chocolate chips.
    Day 4: Half a serving of Cadbury Caramello chocolate. I see a preference...
    Day 5: A FULL serving of the Cadbury Caramello chocolate.
    Day 6: Two servings of chocolate covered peanuts.
    Day 7: My birthday is on Tuesday, so celebrated a bit last night with a birthday cake shot, 5 oz of Makers, some Angry Orchard, and a brownie sundae from Denny's.
    Day 8: Two scoops of gelato from a nearby ice cream parlor. White chocolate Nutella, and Almond Joy. SO. DAMN. TASTY. Oh, and one serving of a Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut chocolate bar from Safeway. Was actually very yummy.
    Day 9: Half a serving of the Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut bar and cake!
    Day 10: One square of chocolate and some Nutella cookie dough.
    Day 11: Birthday ice cream sandwich with Nutella cookies!
    Day 12: Peanut butter cookie ice cream sandwich. :)
    Day 13: One serving of strawberry ice cream and a peanut butter cookie.
    Day 14: Was lame, I had Famous Amos cookies and regretted those. Later I went to a concert and grabbed a mini banana nut muffin from Coffee Bean, it was okay. Disappointing sugar day. Wah
    Day 15: 1.5 servings of strawberry ice cream with .5 serving of Cadbury milk chocolate. Then to make up for yesterday I went to Starbucks and got an iced chai tea latte.
    Day 16: Gonna have a serving of the Cadbury milk chocolate. It was so yummmyyy.
    Day 17: Rest of the Cadbury bar.
    Day 18: Under calories yesterday, went over calories today with a Cinnabun. At the LA Galaxy game and it was calling me.
    Day 19: Finished off the hazelnut chocolate.
    Day 20: Two pieces of Ghiradelli Milk & Hazelnut chocolate crisp, a small crumb cake, 1.5 servings of Dreyer's vanilla bean ice cream, and a coconut paleta.
    Day 21: Have to show off the food I ate in addition to the cane sugar creme soda I had on Saturday. The food and soda were both amazing. Yes, the burger is on Hawaiian rolls.
    14084998007_d88b43ae3f_m.jpg14269477032_819d7b0067_n.jpg
    Day 22: Twix ice cream bar. :)
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Day 21: Have to show off the food I ate in addition to the cane sugar creme soda I had on Saturday. The food and soda were both amazing. Yes, the burger is on Hawaiian rolls.
    14084998007_d88b43ae3f_m.jpg14269477032_819d7b0067_n.jpg
    Day 22: Twix ice cream bar. :)

That burger looks awesome. Was it four small rolls with one big burger? That's what it looks like in the picture.

I'm seriously craving a good burger.
  • WinoGelato
    Options

Seriously. That all just looks unbelievable. I'm so jealous.

Me too! It's a shame about the gelato sandwich. It looked like it should be good.

I know - it should have been really good. But I often think ice cream sandwiches have a funny texture - the cookie part, because of being in the freezer.

I've got to remember to take a picture of the gelaterias early in the morning when the flavors are mounded up so high. It is astonishing how much they start with!

I have some really good non-sweets pictures too... can we do a 30 day pasta cleanse after this one? :drinker:
  • adorable_aly
    adorable_aly Posts: 398 Member
    Options

I'm really missing Italy right now :love: :sad:
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    Since many of my US friends are just waking up on this Memorial Day - here are some pics of my breakfast earlier today in Florence... husband brought back 3 croissants - plain, crema filled, and nutella filled. Obviously I went with nutella...

2F526382-D6C8-456B-8A27-A113FCEC8154_zpskakla6cz.jpg

A547D3F9-EC26-4714-BAE4-D0030A192E25_zps9b0euw8l.jpg

Enjoy your Monday off for those that have the day to remember!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Since many of my US friends are just waking up on this Memorial Day - here are some pics of my breakfast earlier today in Florence... husband brought back 3 croissants - plain, crema filled, and nutella filled. Obviously I went with nutella...

2F526382-D6C8-456B-8A27-A113FCEC8154_zpskakla6cz.jpg

A547D3F9-EC26-4714-BAE4-D0030A192E25_zps9b0euw8l.jpg

Enjoy your Monday off for those that have the day to remember!

post-16225-MINE-gif-CSAG_zps296200d4.gif