Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• siegel7707
    siegel7707 Posts: 7
    Options
    I would LOVE to have some friends on here!!! I am new and don't know anyone using myfitness. I can't wait to get/give encouragement and motivation.
    I am 5'4" and trying to lose 40.
  • ForestLove
    ForestLove Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Open to friends as well. 39yo, 50# to lose. Just starting.
  • lightfaststrongfierce
    Options
    Hey there! 18 years old, about 20lbs to lose. Add me. :)
  • PinchofGlitter
    PinchofGlitter Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    ALWAYS room for more wonderful mfp friends, what a positive and motivational bunch :D
  • ismiseciara
    ismiseciara Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    yes please just re started today ...looking for support :)
  • sherrywilson790
    Options
    I am a 49 year old mom of 3 and new to this. I am here to lose 200 lbs. I could use all the help I can get. Thanks!!
  • heatherws113
    Options
    Hi...new to MFP and looking for friends for mutual support! I am 43, going to lose 40 pounds! :)
  • kofiannans_hitman
    Options
    Need some motivation. Feel free to friend me. Accountability makes or breaks fitness goals. Not my first time doing this but have to start over and do it again.
  • cecilliarenae
    cecilliarenae Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Ceci, I have been on MFP on and off for about a year now. I have a couple of friends but only one is on daily. I hope to find some friends that we can mutually motivate each other :smile:
  • stepht99
    stepht99 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I recently re-started MFP and am serious this time (no, really!)... would love some help staying motivated and accountable, it's easier when you're doing it with someone!
  • merlwynn
    merlwynn Posts: 8
    Options
    hey guys im trying to grow and looking for more friends to help me reach my goals and in the mean time im here for anyone else just add me!
  • tmyers541
    tmyers541 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm on daily, starting to be here more than Facebook... add me!
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Anyone want to be my dear friend? I want to snoop your profile and get food and exercise ideas. =D
  • moiramac68
    moiramac68 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been on here before and did really well then fell off the wagon big time since christmas. Stopped running because "weather bad, tired from work, I'll go later, etc, etc". Now find I'm a stone heavier and really need to get motivated again. Also, I can't seem to stop eating even when I'm feeling full. It's harder at work so I've stopped paying into the kitty and only eat what I take in each day.
    I'm nearly 46, and gave up smoking 18 months ago. I started running then, so kept the weight off. I seem to be having all the weight gain and increased appetite a year later :(

I need lots of friends to slag me off when I'm being lazy and a pig.
  • getfitwithlee
    getfitwithlee Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    CONSISTENT FRIENDS!!!! ADD ME :)

64861274.png
  • theletterkay
    Options
    Add me!

Recent college grad, trying to shed some of that college weight and actually get fit. Well, losing pounds is less important to me than lowering my body fat % (since that's gotten to an absurdly high level). Looking for friends who want to stay on track with me!
  • annemariemk4
    annemariemk4 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add moi! :) Love seeing people update/online daily, always a motivator! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • MissBeautifulRose
    MissBeautifulRose Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My name is Rose and I am looking for encouragement, but happy to support and encourage you as well.
    I am 46 years old and would love to drop 40 lbs plus.
    Looking to eat healthier and start to EXERCISE.
    Anyone else serious about losing a few pounds this summer?
    Be my friend! :heart:
  • genagregerson
    Options
    Please feel free to add me to your friends list as well, I'm the type of person that defiantly needs the motivation! Summer school is start for me this week and I have to make the time for school, exercise, and family! All motivation helpful!
  • tjohn034
    tjohn034 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Pick me pick me lol :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: