Replies

• TimetoGoNow
    TimetoGoNow Posts: 38
    Options
    Could always use motivation. Add me!
  • sprucey85
    sprucey85 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Please add me, only started using the forum a few days ago. Still a lot of fat to lose :frown:
  • nikkerbob
    nikkerbob Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me !! Been back on and on my 33 day streak !!!!!!!!! Its always nice to see what other people are doing and what is helping them. Its a slow process that is for sure !
  • Sweet_serendipity
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I log in daily and promise to motivate =)
  • TTC40
    TTC40 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello everyone, I just got my MFP account set up, btw the meaning of TTC40 is Time To Cut and 40 is the pounds I want to lose. I am in need of some friends (males and females), I need some people so we can inspire each other, I want to keep it down to like 20 so I can pay attention to all of my friends, and whenever 20 is easy I might push it up to like 30 or 40 :) Hope to see you in my friend list !!!
  • BlueeyedKelly
    Options
    Need all the friends I can get! Yesterday was the last time I was that weight. I will be on here everyday and hoping to lose weight the sensible way - not the fast way, I want it gone forever and never coming back. Please add me:drinker:
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    If you log daily and want motivation add me! Looking for friends that are serious about their committment to weight loss and log daily
  • Tazzza
    Tazzza Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm all lonely on here ???? would be great if I had some new fwiends for motivation! Add me ???? P.S I started insanity last week and think it's AMAZING. Some fellow insanians would be super!
  • yorkshiregoal
    yorkshiregoal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend!!

I'm gluten free and vegetarian, with an emphasis on whole foods. I also have an open diary and log daily :)
  • gettin2fit2quit
    Options
    Hey guys I'm Calli. I'm on here daily, and I log everyday. I love to motivate and make friends! :) I occasionally write posts trying to engage in conversations with my friends on here, and I love hearing weight stories! NSV's. I'm trying to lose 60-70 total and I've lost 24 so far since March. I hope to meet new people soon!
  • MusicofAria
    MusicofAria Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm returning to this website massively motivated. I could use encouragement, and I promise to leave inspiring posts almost every day!
  • JuliaJitterbug
    JuliaJitterbug Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Need more people who are active to add and motivate! Getting back in it after slacking horribly. Self sabotage is my middle name!
  • Ripfit138
    Ripfit138 Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I'm not new but haven't really interacted with people here and my motivation's been sketchy lately. Trying to stay focused! Let's help each other out.
  • Llyna2014
    Llyna2014 Posts: 4
    Options
    Just getting started with MFP and would love to connect with others on the same journey to a healthier lifestyle.
  • dsmith01
    dsmith01 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for new friends :0)
  • lcruzoxford
    lcruzoxford Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started this a while ago as a co-worker had just started this as well.... I never got to in to it though... I'm working on quitting smoking, and just trying to be healthier in general, exercise (I've always had a hate relationship with it lol) and eating healthier too... that's a big one for me, because I usually am eating all day long, snacks and such.... Not sure how exactly this works with a message bored like this but I would gladly support anyone who needs it. :)
  • Twignasty
    Twignasty Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm always ready to meet new people. Feel free..everyone! Lol
  • carisone
    carisone Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am new to the site, just starting out on a long journey. I would welcome some more friends to keep me motivated :)

:smile:
  • pennystextiles
    pennystextiles Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Been here a while and back on it again to try and reach my goal. Not many friends, so looking for more for motivation! Feel free to add me :)
  • nursejessb
    nursejessb Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey! I'm not exactly new here, but I've been away from MFP for about 6 months. I'm looking for people to interact with so I don't lose my motivation again!