bfs who hit on your younger sister

Options

Replies

• MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    OP, your bf is obviously trying to setup a threesome, how can you not see it?! He'll probably take crappy cell phone video of the act, too, send it to all his buddies to show off.

I like your bf, he's sounds awesome. I'd like to buy him a beer.

I will treat him to an open bar.

Because yah for incest!

Seriously, am I the only one who finds the idea of having a threesome involving two sisters at the same time just plain wrong?

Seriously?

Maybe they are step sisters, by marriage only, no common bloodline. Yeah, that's it. They're stepsisters. Now i can get behind this...
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    the only crime here is that my sister is going to steal my bf. :cry:

...and that your boyfriend appears to be unfaithful.

Reality is harsh!

FTW
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    OP, your bf is obviously trying to setup a threesome, how can you not see it?! He'll probably take crappy cell phone video of the act, too, send it to all his buddies to show off.

I like your bf, he's sounds awesome. I'd like to buy him a beer.

I will treat him to an open bar.

Because yah for incest!

Seriously, am I the only one who finds the idea of having a threesome involving two sisters at the same time just plain wrong?

Seriously?

Maybe they are step sisters, by marriage only, no common bloodline. Yeah, that's it. They're stepsisters. Now i can get behind this...

You can get behind whoever you like mate but if a child gets born with webbed feet as a result of this unholy union don't say I didn't warn everyone!

Repent.

The end of the world is nigh.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    the only crime here is that my sister is going to steal my bf. :cry:

...and that your boyfriend appears to be unfaithful.

Reality is harsh!

:laugh:
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    I bet if you let him use the backdoor instead of the front door it would change things.
  • mblair1968
    mblair1968 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I don't think he is your boyfriend anymore.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    F**k sake.
    The guy's being friendly with another girl.
    His GF's sister - they should be friendly
    There is absolutley no evidence that he's doing anything other than this - or possibly flirting at most.
    Christ, half the time flirting is what got me into the good books when I had to meet girlfirend's familes.
    And why is the thread called
    BF's who hit on your younger sister?
    Why isn't it called
    GF's who don't trust their family or partner?
  • Jennrich0725
    Jennrich0725 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    The fact that he is 30 and is chatting and snap chatting an 18 year old is a bit wrong in my eyes. I would confront both of them. You deserve to have someone that will chat and snap chat with you instead of finding it somewhere else. I would have left the *kitten* already. Just saying.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Just curious... is threesome completely off the table?

Hahaha... You seriously made me laugh out loud, SG!
  • fooninie
    fooninie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Unless they are conspiring to throw you an amazing party what they are doing is wrong and disrespectful. Ditch the dude and smack your little sis. Seriously...people annoy me...:sad:
  • tautailgate
    tautailgate Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I think you need to have direct conversations with both of them, one at a time. Don't talk to them both at the same time; they might feed off of eachother and build on any excuses, etc. I'm assuming both relationships are important to you, so I'm thinking that you probably want to give things a last try. Even though it seems pretty obvious to you (and me, I agree with you) that both your sister and your bf are in the wrong, they might also see your lack of response as condoning their behavior, or sending the message that you don't have a problem with it. Family is forever, but boyfriends can come and go. Give them both a direct message about how this makes you feel, and see if they change their behavior. If they are not respectful enough to stop, I would recommend dumping the boyfriend, and taking some space before you revisit the issue and try to work through things with your sister.
  • wheird
    Options
    It is unsurprising that so many of you have relationship issues.:laugh:
  • 281Danielle
    281Danielle Posts: 113
    Options
    It sounds like something is going on, I would get rid of him and b**** her out, or just straight up confront both of them and ask what the hell is going on. My hubby is a natural flirt (we both are) but we never take it too far and to me it sounds like they have both taking it WAY to far.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    F**k sake.
    The guy's being friendly with another girl.
    His GF's sister - they should be friendly
    There is absolutley no evidence that he's doing anything other than this - or possibly flirting at most.
    Christ, half the time flirting is what got me into the good books when I had to meet girlfirend's familes.
    And why is the thread called
    BF's who hit on your younger sister?
    Why isn't it called
    GF's who don't trust their family or partner?

You might be right that a 30 year old, more experienced, man who is constantly texting and snap chatting an 18 year old woman who he now calls "legal" at the clear distress of his 22 year old girlfriend may be perfectly innocent.

However, given everyone's respective ages don't you think he could at least give his girlfriend the courtesy of clearly letting her know what he is doing and why before he does it and he bears at least some if not most of the responsibility here (in the absence of other evidence which is not yet known)?

Whatever the situation he doesn't sound like the sharpest knife in the drawer your Honour.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options

There does seem to be a general tendenc to go straight to worst case scenario.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    I think you should just bang all of his friends. And maybe all of your MFP friends, too. Not to 'punish' him or anything, but just 'cause you can.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    I think you should just bang all of his friends. And maybe all of your MFP friends, too. Not to 'punish' him or anything, but just 'cause you can.

Just one more reason why we're friends.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options

wait until i send you a friend request tho OP to start

hold on
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

We aren't friends, but we should be.
  • wheird
    Options

There does seem to be a general tendenc to go straight to worst case scenario.

That is MFP genpop relationship advice for you. The advice is always this bad.