Whats your next gun purchase?

MassiveDelta
MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
Im leaning toward a .357 lever gun. Like the Henry Big Boy or the Marlin. OR maybe a Small Pistol Carbine in 9mm.

Replies

• DINO1264
    DINO1264 Posts: 63 Member
    Just picked up a nice vintage Daewoo AR-110C
    Very handy little rifle.
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    I live in Canada, so I was thinking maybe a potato gun that shoots russet red potatoes, the best kind imo
  • Spodermun
    Spodermun Posts: 20
    dunt ned gunz. got webz bruh
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    I just got a cute little Ruger LC380. Now to find the perfect handbag to accentuate it! :wink:
  • La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    A water gun!!! It's summer! :bigsmile:
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Just bought a Glock 30 SF a couple weeks ago. As soon as I can find one for the right price, I'm gonna pick up a G19 Gen 4 (gonna switch over to Glocks for carry).

#yayguns
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    I live in Canada, so I was thinking maybe a potato gun that shoots russet red potatoes, the best kind imo
    Lol same here. I have a B B gun. True story.
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Walther P99...if I can find one
  • Bryan190
    Bryan190 Posts: 54
    I'm thinking of something similar, air operated with a tennis-ball-can sabot containing a fish net with weighted perimeter, for fun, low altitude anti-drone defense. Otherwise just rely on my Mossberg 500 12ga. or my EDC gun, Ruger LC9.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Walther P99...if I can find one

That's a nice gun. I just picked up a Glock .40 and a Kahr cw .40 to carry in my other car.

Just ordered a Colt 1911 which is sure to be my new favorite...for the time being.
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    I am looking for a 30-06 to do some black bear hunting. If I could trust my shot I could prob use my .300 Savage lever action but rather go a lil more powerful.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Just wait until the bear is within 3 feet and shoot it with a .44 mag. Done. :wink:
  • docc30
    docc30 Posts: 33 Member
    I'll probably pick up another barrel for my Contender. I'm thinking a 14" 45-70.
  • rrlwelter
    rrlwelter Posts: 40 Member
    Looking for a nice 1950's-1960's Colt Police Positive 39 spl to go with my 1969 Colt Detective Special and 1960 Colt Official Police.

I apparently have thing for Colt revolvers.
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Just wait until the bear is within 3 feet and shoot it with a .44 mag. Done. :wink:

problem is, they are not as noicey as you think. And i know people to show them with .44 mag and the bear kept coming.
  • Guns_N_Buns

problem is, they are not as noicey as you think. And i know people to show them with .44 mag and the bear kept coming.

We have bears everywhere out here...just not enough tags...
  • raevyn70
    raevyn70 Posts: 113 Member
    I just purchased my Sig Sauer P226 40 cal. last weekend. :)
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Ranch-hand. Fun little thing to shoot, and handy for cosplay as well :p
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    1911 Colt
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Tough to pick . I have many I love already, from my .22 pistol to my Franchi 12 gauge shotgun. The best rifle I've used is my husband's 7 mm stainless. Might be nice to get an original Henry rifle.