Whats your next gun purchase?

Replies

• Seeds45
    Seeds45 Posts: 90
    A PINK Glock, 27.
  • Just bought a Glock 30 SF a couple weeks ago. As soon as I can find one for the right price, I'm gonna pick up a G19 Gen 4 (gonna switch over to Glocks for carry).

#yayguns

LOVE my G26... when I first held it in the store I thought it was custom made for my hand, perfection! Also was amazed at how accurate I could be when the handgun was such a perfect fit for ME.
  • BeautifulSoul705
    BeautifulSoul705 Posts: 123 Member
    AR or Sig P226

...or a KSG, if I can ever find one
    AR for sure
  • Ripfit138
    Ripfit138 Posts: 1,148 Member
    AR or Sig P226

...or a KSG, if I can ever find one
    AR for sure
    Kinda leaning that way. I don't have a rifle yet...
  • DINO1264
    DINO1264 Posts: 63 Member
    Already have one of my favorites...........1918A3 BAR
    1918A3BAR_zps719f22e8.jpg
  • HaelaBaer
    HaelaBaer Posts: 44
    I just got a cute little Ruger LC380. Now to find the perfect handbag to accentuate it! :wink:

I was looking at that one! How do you like it? Have you cleaned it?
    I'm used to rifles and shotguns (ba-boom). That would be my first concealed.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Just bought a Glock 30 SF a couple weeks ago. As soon as I can find one for the right price, I'm gonna pick up a G19 Gen 4 (gonna switch over to Glocks for carry).

#yayguns

LOVE my G26... when I first held it in the store I thought it was custom made for my hand, perfection! Also was amazed at how accurate I could be when the handgun was such a perfect fit for ME.

Nice! The G26 is just a little smaller than the G30. I bought the SF version because it's got a slightly shorter backstrap and so is a little easier for people with smaller hands to use. I figure that way, when I take girls shooting, they can take a ride on the .45. :)

Glad you got one you like! G's up! :smile:
  • sssears
    sssears Posts: 2
    I just bought a S&W 38 Special +P....love this gun at the range.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Benelli Super Vinci 12 ga. cammo
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    I have been looking at the Puma Bounty Hunter very adoringly as of late.
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Sako A-7 Tecomate in .270 WSM
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    I am looking for a good price on a .357 lever action.
    I am a big fan of simple and my every day carry is a .357 revolver so, similar rounds makes me happy.
    I am also on the lookout for a compact .45
  • CoolDad67
    CoolDad67 Posts: 324 Member
    I love my .357 lever action!! It's cheaper to shoot than my M94 Winchester 30-30 and like you said, it's nice to have the same ammo capability as my revolver.

I don't have my CWP, yet, but I have a S&W Sigma 9mm for a carry gun; but would like to possibly get an LC9 like my wife's for a day-to-day pocket pistol.

My next purchase, though, will probably be some more of the parts to build up my Armalite Rifle.

I would also like to have a pair of .357 / .38 single-action revolvers and a new muzzle loader.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    I am a big fan of simple and my every day carry is a .357 revolver so, similar rounds makes me happy.

I love the Springfield compact XD .45...so comfortable in the grip and not TOO heavy to carry.
  • parkscs
    parkscs Posts: 1,639 Member
    Well I would have said a Colt 1911 but I went trap and skeet shooting for the first time and now I think I want a shotgun. Have to do some more research though.

Love shooting skeet! It is relatively cheap and way more fun. Ammo prices are still WAY too high right now...

My advice is don't try sporting clays - you'll probably love it. Once you get into cart rental, clay fees, and so on... ammo prices will seem trivial in comparison.

Personally, I don't have a next gun purchase in mind yet. I haven't actually made it out to shoot my last 3 purchases, so I'd like to at least do that before getting a new one. :tongue:
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    A PINK Glock, 27.

Wait...what? Oh, I must get me wanna those!!!!!!!!!
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Trident, original mint.

Oh wait...I thought you said "gum"
  • Ripfit138
    Ripfit138 Posts: 1,148 Member

I love the Springfield compact XD .45...so comfortable in the grip and not TOO heavy to carry.
    I love my XD .45 - I have the standard size though. It is the PERFECT gun. Never jams, always accurate. It is my regular duty carry weapon.
    My personal carry is a Beretta Nano.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Got all the guns I need, but I am looking at some new throwing knives. The ones I have been practicing with are now 40 years old. Bought them in 1974 in Japan.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    I just got a cute little Ruger LC380. Now to find the perfect handbag to accentuate it! :wink:

I was looking at that one! How do you like it? Have you cleaned it?
    I'm used to rifles and shotguns (ba-boom). That would be my first concealed.

I LOVE it! I looked at and handled several different compacts before I decided on this one. My hands are fairly large for a woman, but it's very comfortable. I've only been to the range with it once so far, and it was crazy accurate (or maybe I'm just that good? - HA!). Recoil's hardly noticeable. The trigger pull is a bit slower than I like (my only complaint). Even my rapid fire groupings were nice and tight. I have a Ruger 9mm and a snub-nose .38, as well as a .22 LR, and I love this one much much more. (DH has several guns in different calibers and I like his AR best.)

I did not clean it after our range day; DH took care of that for me. I'm mid-way through the process of obtaining my CCW, so the LC380 made sense for me.