OK Ladies...Be HONEST!!

Options
Hophead43
Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
I heard something on the radio this morning that got me thinking. Do good looking women really dislike it when guys check them out at the gym??? I'm starting to think that if they didn't there would be more Curves opening up. I'm sure it can be a pain when guys hit on you but do you really mind some looks??? I know if I was looking good I would be motivated and flattered by a woman checking me out. Let me know your true feelings. Hell , call me a perverted *kitten* if you want just tell the truth.

Replies

• KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Depends on how they do it. Creepy is creepy and men who know how to do it correctly never make it feel creepy. If you stare too long, yuck. If you glance and appreciate, that's fine.

Also, what men seem to forget sometimes is that we are at the gym to work without interruptions not there to be stared at all day. :drinker:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    This what I've heard: If women aren't attracted to you, yes it bothers them. If you're her type, she doesn't mind.

However.. I still find it creepy, but that's just me.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    I don't care what you do, just don't interrupt me. Chances are I'm not even paying attention.
  • Hophead43
    Options
    Thank you all for your responses so far.
  • Hophead43
    Options
    Dear PA,

As long as you're asking, why not ask if size matters?

Signed,
    A Concerned Citizen
    I don't have to ask that...we all know it does!!
  • fr053n
    fr053n Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    If I think I look good, I don't mind it, but if I'm self-conscious about something, I prefer not to be looked at. So it's basically a hit or miss lol
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I don't pay attention to other people. So unless you're being overtly creepy I wouldn't even notice.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I don't pay attention to other people. So unless you're being overtly creepy I wouldn't even notice.

*leer*

Leering is subtle. Nice try.
  • blueboxgeek
    blueboxgeek Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm still far too self conscious about myself to enjoy anyone looking at me. I would think that they were more likely to be thinking "look at the state of that fatty" rather than "oooh I like the look of her".

Comes from years of being overweight and unhappy with my body I guess. Hopefully that will change.
  • Beastmode454
    Beastmode454 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    A lot of good points on here. in my opinion i've seen women that don't mind and flaunt their goods.. I’ve also seen women that looked stressed as hell and they are just trying to blow steam off in the gym. It’s a catch 22. They might like it they might not.
  • vixx1405
    vixx1405 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I don't think i would notice but i wouldn't expect people to be looking because I never think I look good at the gym unless out of breath and sweaty is sexy!!!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I caught myself staring at some girl last night while I resting between sets. Very nice pooper. But since I wasn't sporting a raging hard on, she didn't really notice.

It was probably more creepy when I was staring at that one guy. But seriously, that dude is jakked, everybody was staring.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    I had a cute boy looking at me in the gym while I squatted 135#...I gotta say he was a little distracting. All he could see really was my big fat *kitten* squatting, which I don't know maybe that's what he's into...so then all those thoughts start going thru my head, and that's how it's distracting.
  • Linnaea27
    Linnaea27 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    It would completely depend on what mood I'm in. Sometimes it's kind of fun to notice some guy looking at me (briefly only though!). Long stares are gross. A smile is welcome.

Sometimes though I just want to be left alone and I will be annoyed at any attention anyone gives me.
  • April_KT
    April_KT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Depends on how they do it. Creepy is creepy and men who know how to do it correctly never make it feel creepy. If you stare too long, yuck. If you glance and appreciate, that's fine.

Also, what men seem to forget sometimes is that we are at the gym to work without interruptions not there to be stared at all day. :drinker:

I agree with this 100 %
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    looking is fine, just don't be creepy McCreeperson.