What's the story behind your Username?

Options
12346»

Replies

• _Misanthropic_
    Options
    Im a metal head and nem is one of my nicknames used often.

thus im metalhead nem
  • LapBandBobbi
    Options
    Mine's self explainatory. I had lap-band surgery on 10/28/10. Best decision I've made in regards to my weight loss!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Wonder Woman (and all variations there of) was taken.

Charmagne
  • maurodim
    Options
    mine is very simple.....oreodi is the name of our kitty and the first two letters of our last name .....
  • IzLuMomma
    IzLuMomma Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My son's nickname is Izzy. My daughter's nickname is LuLu. You short change both of those and you have IzLu and Im their Momma. Nothing fancy!
  • chrisc31
    chrisc31 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Back in the days when AOL was the only way to get online, Chrisc31 was my username. I used to go by Chrissy....so I was cool and made it "Chrisc". And the 31 comes from when I thought Mike Piazza was the most awesome baseball player around (and it was his #). I've used it since around 1996-1997.....just easy to remember!
  • cometnurse
    cometnurse Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Mine is comet because my name is Haley (Haley's comet:wink: ) and nurse cause thats what I am!! :laugh:
  • yaafee
    yaafee Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I was a Peace Corps volunteer in Ghana, where they use day names. I was born on Thursday, so I'm Yaa. Fee is a long-standing nickname, and Yaa Fee was what PC friends call me.
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    well, I am 33 now, but wayyyy back when I was 22 I was a big fan of the TV show Red Dwarf. (still love it to tell the truth). I even flew to London from Milwaukee, WI to go to their convention. When i came back from my trip I had alot of money left over suprisingly so I bought me a new computer. So very easily my username for everything at the time was dwarfer22 and I have kept it like that ever since. I always wondered if someone didn't know what Red Dwarf was, would they think I was making fun of little people or indicating a sexual preference or something, oh well. :wink:
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Well you see, my name is Karley.....lol.
  • qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    Options
    I have had this user name since high school. Just stuck with me.

What it means
    qt=cutie (yeah i was fond of myself back then :laugh::blushing: )
    Wells=my last name
    82=year i was born
  • noble1987
    noble1987 Posts: 132
    Options
    My sirname 'Noble' and my year of birth '1987' - borign erh :ohwell: x
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    i used to play dungeon keeper and my user name was morgana !
  • Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    My name is Tom, and I am a life long fan of the Nebraska Cornhuskers.
  • fitmom125
    Options
    I used to be a fit before I had kids. Now I'm working on being a fit mom. The 125 is the first three digits of my
    zip code.
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    When I was growing up my grandmother had a saying that she used when I would stress about something ... "It's all gravy girl"

So... Gravy Gurl :tongue:
  • duckie33
    duckie33 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Just curious lol, I'm a nosey person you see! :laugh:

Mine - well, I like the Nintendo Wii... my surname is Baxter...

I prefer Rice Krispies to Weetabix, but "RiiceyKrispyBaxter" or a variations wouldn't have worked lol.

I also use the name and have the nickname "Chewie" from "Chewbaxter" - Star Wars fan you see, and a school nickname!

:laugh:

So where does your username come from?

Duckie is what one of my friends started calling me in college (a.k.a. a shortened version of my last name, Duckery), and 33 represents my age at the time. He he, nothing exciting...sorry

:smile:
  • Yearoftherabbit
    Options
    Year of the Rabbit! That's 2011. The year to get my self in check and shine. :)