what's one food/drink you don't think you could EVER give up

megannoonan
megannoonan Posts: 24
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
For me its my Tim Hortons steeped tea, 2 milk 2 sugar 150 cal. (or even red rose tea at home 65 cal).

Replies

• jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Peanut butter - anything. In cookies, on sandwiches, in candy. Give me that PB!!!!
  • whole wheat bread
    brown rice

I am diabetic but cannot give these two up---but 1 slice and 1/3 cup is enough now a days
  • Bethany28
    Bethany28 Posts: 263
    Coffee and chocolate!
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Red Wine....'nuff said.
  • Peanut butter - anything. In cookies, on sandwiches, in candy. Give me that PB!!!!

I love peanut butter, I tend to eat it off of a spoon a lot :P
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Coffee with creamer!!
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    anything from starbucks. i swear i am single-handedly keeping the starbucks stocks strong.
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    chicken wings & natural peanut butter...eaten seperately of course :wink:

I tend to make room for those foods in my calorie allotment by planning ahead so that they don't effect my weight tremendously!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Red Wine....'nuff said.

*hi5* :drinker:
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Beer and coffee.

I did a "cleanse" week with my Mom where you just ate very healthy and gave up red meat and coffee for a week . . . never again will I give up coffee . . . even for a day!

I joke to people that I "save my calories for beer" . . . but truthfully I do sometimes. I have switched to light beer and will only have one or two about once per month . . . but will never completely give it up . . . ever!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,459 Member
    Coffee (which i drink black), my 1 coke zero or diet coke a day and chocolate
  • I'm with you! Peanut Butter...allllllll the way! I couldn't live without it!
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Cheddar cheese. I don't care if it's 2% or whole milk cheese ( i hate the fat free kind) but I love cheese!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Peanut butter - anything. In cookies, on sandwiches, in candy. Give me that PB!!!!

I agree w/ her! that and chocolate (the combo is just amaaaaaaaaaaazing) I sure LOVE my Reeses!
  • I love Tim hortons as well, but I buy Tetly british blend tea bags, (1) mini moo and a splenda - OMG.......tastes almost the same, rich and creamy and only 10 calories from the mini moo.:bigsmile:
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Diet coke, red wine, cheese, and mac and cheese specifically (and I wonder why I'm overweight)
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Food: CHEESE. And avocado, but mostly cheese. I love extremely sharp cheddar, and fresh mozzerella best of all. Nope, could not give up cheese.

Drink: A really good chai tea...
  • mhowe86
    mhowe86 Posts: 37
    French fries..... Can't live without them. Once in a great while will have to do for the time being but i could never cut them out all together :)
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    dark chocolate!!! Natural peanut butter would be second on the list but as long as I has dark chocolate I could give up peanut butter!
  • DS13
    DS13 Posts: 136
    BACON!
This discussion has been closed.