Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• limitles
    limitles Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!! I'm 5'5 around 148 pounds, my goal is 130ish, I've already lost 12 pounds.
    I log daily, 55 days strong! haha. I lift heavy 4 days a week.
    Feel free to add me!
  • redraider1
    redraider1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 26, on daily... 40 days straight and 7lbs down. Feel free to add me! Goal is to lose 30 by this fall, 65 overall goal!
  • Suznd75
    Suznd75 Posts: 37
    Options
    H Everyone!

I love helping and motivating people. Take a look at my profile and if you are Interested, please feel free to add me!

Suz
  • Blackdinomite
    Blackdinomite Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hola!! I'm always looking for great pals to add!!
  • mardav90
    mardav90 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name's Mark and I'm from New Zealand. I've been going to the gym for nearly two years now but my diet was a bit inconsistent so that's why I'm on myfitnesspal.

Feel free to add me I love the positive atmosphere on here :)
  • sirromford
    sirromford Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I've been on a while, always log and love to motivate. Please feel free to add.

Mark
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I login daily and I have still got 55 lbs to lose. At the moment I am not able to lose weight but have not given up. I hope getting new friends will help as well. Feel free to add me please.
  • maybe99
    maybe99 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Go ahead add me! :happy:
  • chilly1470
    chilly1470 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Feel free, I need the help too
  • diamondfit1
    diamondfit1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I always love new friends! I comment regularly and would love some fun and interesting people on my news feed to enhance my fitness experience on this site! Im in college but young or old friends are welcome :)
  • ADMcNaul
    ADMcNaul Posts: 55
    Options
    22-year-old male from Scotland, just starting my journey to get back to my fitness levels that I had while in the Army.

I'll be on daily and I'm more than happy for anyone to add me as a friend.
  • Jamie3650
    Jamie3650 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello I'm also looking for new positive friends to help stay motivated on this weightloss journey I am needing to lose 55lbs to get to my goal weight . Feel free to add me as a friend for support!
  • sergi0wned
    sergi0wned Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm working on a summer transformation of my habits and my body.

I'm a 6'0" guy, who started at 198, and I'm down to 179 right now. I don't have a goal weight in mind, as much as a point where I look and feel good.

I'm a college kid and enjoy biking, skiing, and cooking. I log food and activity every day, and would love some friends (young and old) to keep me motivated!
  • MississippiMama87
    MississippiMama87 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm the shizzy. Add me. Isn't this how this works?

ONLY KIDDING. See my post "Sweet southern comfort" I just posted.

<3
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    I am always looking to talk to positive motivating people. :) I am newly back to the site and would welcome any fr :)
  • casscass78
    casscass78 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hey, y'all ive already started my journey and lost 10 lbs but i can't seem to consistently stay on the wagon and keep my self from eating my junk food vices (fast-food) so just looking for some motivation and tips to kick fast-food or replacements?
  • Samanthaleighxox
    Samanthaleighxox Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Samantha - this is my first step in the right direction to losing weight, but more importantly being healthy. I will be logging in daily and here for anyone in need of a friend or some encouragement. Feel free to add me!

Let's run (or walk) the race together. :)
  • veezybell
    veezybell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Veezy and I've dropped over 50 lbs since Feb, please add me and we can use each other for support!
  • bmoore88155
    bmoore88155 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey peeps, my name is Brittany. I've been using the MFP on and off for months but I'm recently new to the message boards. Add me . I love to support others :)
  • bmelloman1
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Allentown, PA here. Trying to lose 70+ pounds. Already down 34. Started April 1. It's great watching the changes. I stopped smoking January 1 this year. I gained a few more pounds because of that. So I figured now was the time to get completly heathy. On top of countin calories. I'm now in month 2 of Insanity. It's awesome. If you want to see inches drop, I highly recommend it.
    So feel free to add me. My diary is an open book.