Deleted Friend.

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    I delete people all the time for various reasons, mostly just because I don't mesh well with the person. I don't feel badly about it at all. I'm religious, (catholic) but wouldn't ever preach to my friends on a fitness site, unless they asked for my opinions on it.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    automatic deletion too if they ask if I got KIK

Do you have KIK?
  • theserpah
    theserpah Posts: 109 Member
    typically I delete someone when I see they aren't bringing what I want to the table, so to speak. I'm looking for like minding people using this site to get healthier. Positive people that want to bring positive changes to their lives.
  • leodru
    leodru Posts: 321 Member
    I deleted one for being a hog on my feed - he posted around 10 times a day and i didn't see anything from anyone else - 99% of it was just about his life and that's all great except he was one of those random friends.

I delete for inactivity (obviously its a delicate line for me - lol)

I deleted someone for under eating and then binging - i could not help her.

I delete people when their philosophies don't line up with mine. Basically i have no problem listening to complaints when people are trying hard but if you food log is empty and/or filled with Wendy's Baconators everyday then I can't comment (cant say anything nice) and there is no point continuing being friends.

Ironically when reading this thread i noticed there use to be a guy who use to post all the time about the number of friends he had changing and how he obsessed when people dropped him - i guess he dropped me - lol. How funny is that? People are funny.

Short version - when i'm hungry I'm moody so watch out!
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    I'm probably a little too delete happy so I'm actually a little hesitant to take on new friends because I may end up deleting them lol.

I delete if they give me any kind of bad vibe. They eat too little, they're obsessive about the scale and freaking out alot, I can't remember who they are because they don't say a word, or if they just rub me the wrong way etc.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    I delete people who don't send me boob pics.....especially the guys.
  • plumsparkle
    plumsparkle Posts: 203 Member
    i have only ever deleted one person, and it was because he constantly criticised my diary. Anything he didn't consider to be healthy or clean would get a really sarcastic comment, and he would say things like i expect better of you, till it got to the point where i didn;t want to log them and start him off. (and i wasn't even going over my calories for the day!) Then one day, i thought why am i letting this man do this to me? And i deleted him!
  • JonnyMacAwesome
    JonnyMacAwesome Posts: 770 Member

I got boobs for days. Wanna be friends? lol
  • patfriendly
    patfriendly Posts: 263 Member
    I just love it when people talk about deleting friends when they just want attention

hFFCE6480
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Basically i have no problem listening to complaints when people are trying hard but if you food log is empty and/or filled with Wendy's Baconators everyday then I can't comment (cant say anything nice) and there is no point continuing being friends.

I'm fascinated by the concept of a Wendy's Baconator ending a friendship.

I don't even know what one is...
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member

I got boobs for days. Wanna be friends? lol

:flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • BenVoiles
    BenVoiles Posts: 17
    I'm new here but I have left other boards when they got to much about politics or religion. Nothing against either, but that is not why I joined this group.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    I just get a wild hair up my as s once in a while and go on a deleting spree. Nothing personal.
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    I tell you in my profile as my friend you need to be active. A month with no activity means deletion unless you have communicated why before hand. I delete when I also go to diary and constantly see empty diaries or no interaction among friends within 2-3 weeks. This is a website for motivation and support and doing that is not helping yourself nor friends.

I forgot two friends were deleted who I guess we're religious told me I was going hell because I'm sorry, I've got girls and any pic I take without a turtle neck is going to show something. Deleted five for being so creepy I wanted to carry my gun on me at all times. I've also deleted for find out where I live in my town when that person lives in another state.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    I delete people all of the time and for many different reasons. Most often it's just because the person has little in common with me and is not active on this site. I don't think of it as being very serious and I am also not bothered in the least when someone deletes me, in fact I have never even noticed to be honest.
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    I tell you in my profile as my friend you need to be active. A month with no activity means deletion unless you have communicated why before hand. I delete when I also go to diary and constantly see empty diaries or no interaction among friends within 2-3 weeks. This is a website for motivation and support and doing that is not helping yourself nor friends.

I forgot two friends were deleted who I guess we're religious told me I was going hell because I'm sorry, I've got girls and any pic I take without a turtle neck is going to show something. Deleted five for being so creepy I wanted to carry my gun on me at all times. I've also deleted for find out where I live in my town when that person lives in another state.

Sorry keep forgetting. If your profile doesn't have pics of face, I will not accept friend requests and will delete if friend. If I show my face and progress you do too
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Because she said very mean things to people on the Boards. She has actually been banned, I hear, so now she just blogs. Too bad, because when she isn't being obnoxious, she has a lot of interesting things to say and a very compelling life story. Oh well.
  • Does the deleted person get a message or anything when they've been deleted? Just curious!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    he kept posting pictures himself in his underwear with his junk hard or using it as a towel hanger. Sorry, if I want to see a hell of an erection I'll go look at the Washington Monument.

Or I'll just tell my husband I'm in the mood.
  • Angela26point2finisher
    Angela26point2finisher Posts: 105 Member
    I deleted one for being negative all the time. I work really, really hard to be positive. Debby downers need not apply. I love happy, active, life living and enjoying people.