3 Day Refresh

Options
rjdunn87
rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
Has anyone tried this yet? It's brand new but I'm wondering if any coaches who were able to get it at Summit have done it. Curious about some real results and experiences. :)

Replies

• donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    What happens on day 4?

preach.gif
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried this yet? It's brand new but I'm wondering if any coaches who were able to get it at Summit have done it. Curious about some real results and experiences. :)

Coaches......awesome....what are the "coaches" qualifications?
  • rjdunn87
    Options
    Geez, I don't even know why people bother on this site. Instant negativity.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options

The truth just is .. it is neither negative nor positive. Looking to "coaches" with dubious qualifications to get a "reset" diet really doesn't pass the common sense test. Of course it is your money and your body to do with whatever you choose ... but gaining knowledge about how the body works quickly reveals how inane those programs truly are.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options

Where is the negativity I saw people ask good questions?

What happens on day 4 and what are the qualifications?
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options

Where is the negativity I saw people ask good questions?

What happens on day 4 and what are the qualifications?

Exactly. Those are valid questions. Not negative. People genuinely are curious as to what happens on day 4.
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    3 days of hot showers with expensive bath products --> instant refreshedness
  • frankieags
    frankieags Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have gained success over those so called "programs" like never before... So exactly, why is there such negativity surrounding this. I've never felt better and realistically it worked and will work for anyone given commitment and some motivation. I guarantee it. I had nothing to lose becuz I had 30 days to rip them apart had I not succeeded, but I sure did! If you think tracking your calories on MFP will do the trick for you, so be it... nothing wrong with that either!
  • rjdunn87
    Options

The truth just is .. it is neither negative nor positive. Looking to "coaches" with dubious qualifications to get a "reset" diet really doesn't pass the common sense test. Of course it is your money and your body to do with whatever you choose ... but gaining knowledge about how the body works quickly reveals how inane those programs truly are.

I am one of those "coaches," I'm not looking for one. I guess I'm a bit confused as to why we're constantly being attacked for not having qualifications. I've never claimed to be a fitness expert or a nutritionist and I don't attempt to give my customers advice that I'm not qualified to give. I'm here to motivate and support people who are looking for some extra encouragement, that's it. I understand that some Beachbody coaches have given the rest of us a pretty bad reputation but I don't think it's fair to categorize all of us as quacks giving out false information.

On day 4, ideally, you've lost a few pounds of excess water weight and have regained some energy, and you continue with eating healthy and working out. Maybe you gain a pound or two of that water weight back. So what? I never claimed it was a magical weight loss solution, I was just asking for testimonials from those who have done it.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options

I am one of those "coaches," I'm not looking for one. I guess I'm a bit confused as to why we're constantly being attacked for not having qualifications. I've never claimed to be a fitness expert or a nutritionist and I don't attempt to give my customers advice that I'm not qualified to give. I'm here to motivate and support people who are looking for some extra encouragement, that's it. I understand that some Beachbody coaches have given the rest of us a pretty bad reputation but I don't think it's fair to categorize all of us as quacks giving out false information.

On day 4, ideally, you've lost a few pounds of excess water weight and have regained some energy, and you continue with eating healthy and working out. Maybe you gain a pound or two of that water weight back. So what? I never claimed it was a magical weight loss solution, I was just asking for testimonials from those who have done it.

Testimonials from others that you can use to further your business? No one attacked you, you were asked questions that is what adults do when there is something presented. Maybe you are a bit defensive. Does your motivation and support only come with a purchase of beachbody product?
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Maybe people aren't jumping up and down because the boards have been saturated with Piyo and 3 day refresh threads since Summit. It's not nearly as annoying as the daily P90X3 countdowns we had, but it does walk the line of spam/advertising.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options

You're not a fitness expert nor a nutrionist ... so exactly what do you "coach"?

BTW ... you just undermined the entire premise of the refresh in your last paragraph.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    So I want to know, if you know what this is, why are you posting? Is it to try to drum up business via PM's on MFP? If so, please read the TOS that's also a violation.
  • rjdunn87
    Options
    Actually no, most of the people who are listed as my customers have not purchased a single thing from me. One of the girls who I've been talking back and forth with just ordered Insanity from eBay rather than through Beachbody. It's not as if I stopped talking to her or answering her questions at that point. You're right that I'm probably a little defensive and that's my bad, but it is frustrating that any post related to Beachbody is immediately met with skepticism and negativity. Perhaps that blame should be placed on the fellow coaches of mine who have made this all about selling people stuff, but I still don't think it's fair to assume that all of us are that way.

Furthermore, no, I'm not posting to try to drum up sales. If that were the case, I would have posted something singing the praises of the program or trying to promote a challenge group. I wasn't asking what the program was, I asked if there were any real people out there with results, good or bad, to share. Not because I want to use them for my business, but because hey, maybe I'm actually interested in the product and am curious about results other than what Beachbody has released with their official informercials? Just because I'm a coach doesn't mean I'm going to blindly purchase every single product the company puts out there.
  • rjdunn87
    Options
    Maybe people aren't jumping up and down because the boards have been saturated with Piyo and 3 day refresh threads since Summit. It's not nearly as annoying as the daily P90X3 countdowns we had, but it does walk the line of spam/advertising.

I haven't seen a lot of 3 Day Refresh threads, actually I didn't see any in my brief scroll through the first few pages of this particular forum, so I'm sorry if I contributed to perceived spam but that wasn't my intention.
  • rjdunn87
    Options

You're a coach? No surprise there.

Nice way of trying to prey on new clients. And violate TOS while you're at it.

Seriously? Did you read my last post? How is asking a question about the results of a program violating TOS?
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options

You're a coach? No surprise there.

Nice way of trying to prey on new clients. And violate TOS while you're at it.

Seriously? Did you read my last post? How is asking a question about the results of a program violating TOS?

He posted at the same time you did. So he probably didn't see it.

Lots of coaches do post things like this here to drum up business. In the community guidelines it does state that as a violation.