Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• habeeba300
    habeeba300 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi im habeeba from the uk,i would love some freinds too.I have lost 40 pounds alone. I am new to this site and now am excited to make further progress .plz add me
  • Malachai76
    Malachai76 Posts: 128
    Options
    Hi log daily, always looking for new friends, feel free to add me
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Add me. Looking for some new friends.
  • asm121
    asm121 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me people. I'm here to motivate, or show casual disinterest . . . whatever is needed.
  • Loseitfast310
    Options
    Currently weighing in at 290, I CANNOT get any bigger. The time is now for me. Not only do I want to lose weight I also want to tone up. I'm starting my weight loss journey at a 1300 calorie deficit ...Bringing my calorie intake down to 1200 calories a day with 5% of my intake carbs, 70% fat, 25% protein. I also plan to eat the same exact thing for the first 30 days and workout 3 days a week. Please, I need some motivators and friends ....I'm not sure how to add so please add me and help make my journey fun. Oh yea, I'm located in Wilkes Barre Pa, and would not mind a serious workout partner. Good luck all ????
  • emzmc
    emzmc Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Emily. I'm 24. I have put on 30 of the 42 pounds I have lost. This puts me at 203 pounds. I hate it. Totally lost track a year ago when I was in the grips of really bad anxiety in which I had heart palpitations and things at home were a bit rocky. But things have settled down now and I am so fed up of my body that I'm now back with logging.
  • beckymatthews165
    Options
    Hey i'm becky, 22 from England.

Got the last 10-15lbs to loose, having 30lbs on MFP before so here to do it again.

Feel free to add me, need some motivating friends :)
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    hey 32 from Kent UK, happily have some mfp friends :-)

xx
  • Bradyns
    Bradyns Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm interested in acquiring some new friends in a similar place.
  • sms1991rj
    sms1991rj Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm looking for new friends, anyone welcome to add :-)
  • DBJ86
    DBJ86 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey:) Just starting to try and lose weight after baby...lost all my baby weight but was fat before I was pregnant lol....Looking for friends to help me be accountable, feel free to add me:)
  • barives
    barives Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi am a just about 2 weeks in and looking for friends for motivation! Feel free to add me!
  • GrantBlock
    Options
    Hi guys my name is Grant I'm from South Africa. I was weighing in at 105 Kg's in March... I'm currently weighing in at 93 Kg's and need some friends for motivation to getting my body into proper tip top shape. I'm gyming at least 5 days a week... 4 days lifting and 1 day cardio... and trying my best to eat right... I log everyday please feel free to add me...
  • amandat888
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Amanda and I'm looking for some friends on here to motivate and to keep me motivated :) Feel free to add me!
  • lattanicole
    lattanicole Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am Nicole, I am 25 and live in Salt Lake City, UT and am pretty new to this area. I've never really been a very healthy person but want more than anything to adapt a healthy life style. I need to lose about 30lbs total and really tone up my WHOLE BODY lol. I have a vacation in two months I was to lose 10lbs for.
  • DolleyM
    DolleyM Posts: 4
    Options
    I am not new here - I have been doing this faithfully for almost 2 months. I could always use more motivation and support, so feel free to add me.
  • Jizzabelle1435
    Jizzabelle1435 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Jessie. I am 34yrs old, married, and I have 3 beautiful kids. I'm 5'2 and need to lose at least 45lbs. Looking for friends so we all can motivate each other! :) Please add me! :wink:
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am always looking for new friends. I log every day! I'm 27 years old and I live in Colorado.
  • vickymva
    vickymva Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am Victoria from Trinidad in the Caribbean. I am 46. 5. 2. and need to lose about 20 more lbs (should be more but I am not pushing it, lol) and most importantly keep it off this time.

I am new here and still trying to learn all the different things,

Looking for friends that log in regularly and want to help each other.

Also I love meeting people from different parts of the world.

Add me if you are interested. :smile:
  • sassyredhead89
    sassyredhead89 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Kurstin. I have tracked my food on MFP privately for quite some time on and off (or on other software or by hand) previously. Always wanted to keep my portions in line, make sure I'm getting enough of things, but then take breaks so I didn't get fixated on it. Like to go in spells of just focusing on healthy foods and less on calories as well. I have plenty of nutrition knowledge and am great at motivating others to make simple healthy changes--this is not my struggle. :) However, over the last two years living on my own and having my first job, I have gained about 5 lbs, and just haven't been making many of those healthy choices. I think the missing factor is a bit of motivation from other people trying to do the same. So I would love to have some support! Message me or add me or however that works. I'm not sure how things work on here. Can people actually view your daily food and exercise and comment on it? I have never used that feature before, but would love that accountability.

My info
    Ht: 5'8"
    Current wt: 164#
    Goal wt: 150#

Would love someone who is in a similar position (single female, living on your own possibly, works out moderately and loves healthy food but just struggles to care somedays!). I want to be at a slightly lower wt, but more than what I want to take care of myself, rather than "letting it slide" and fueling up on junk at work or if I'm bored.

Thanks!