140lb down - I've reached my initial goal - with pictures.

Options

Replies

• tannadine
    tannadine Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, mr - very dapper in your new suit! :)
  • BDWhite72
    BDWhite72 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look AMAZING!
  • LessJess8
    LessJess8 Posts: 12
    Options
    Oh my goodness! I am using YOU as an example! I need to do exactly as you have done and remain consistent with this journey! Congrats.... and I will be staring at your picture quite often to remind myself that this CAN be done!
  • nentecular
    nentecular Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Again, thanks everyone for the nice comments :smile:

I know I said I've never been called handsome before, I know for a fact that I've never been called cute and that's really tickled me :blushing:
  • Beccas_Life
    Options
    Holy smokes... what a change!! You look great! Congrats on your success!! :smile:
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Amazing well done :flowerforyou: it's so inspiring to see how others have managed to get to goal :smile:
  • queenveef
    queenveef Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WOOT WOOT!! Amazing!!
  • 1959sunshine
    1959sunshine Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    fantastic, you look great, it must feel so good. Question, I have lost 100 pounds but I still feel fat. Do you? Is it something we always live with or is it just me?
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! High five!!!! You look great!!
  • amongstthewildflowers
    amongstthewildflowers Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congratulations, you should be so proud of yourself!!
  • ms179q
    ms179q Posts: 3
    Options
    Amazing! Go on vacation! a healthy one :)
  • boatsie77
    boatsie77 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    VERY G.Q.!!! Congrats on a job well done!
  • 40andFindingFitness
    40andFindingFitness Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Wow! You shrunk before my eyes as I scrolled down. Fantastic and you look HAPPY! Congrats.
  • shasheshyshaseq5
    shasheshyshaseq5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Whoo Hoo, look at you go....Amazing job!!!
  • Red_sparkling_Titania
    Options
    WOW. That's impressive and very motivational. Seriously, that's awesome. Well done dude :)
  • jstavix
    jstavix Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing, congratulations!
  • AshleyMama92
    AshleyMama92 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just joined this site and started my new fitness journey today. I am so amazed at your transformation! you look incredible and happy and healthy! Definitely an inspiration!
  • GelasiaT
    GelasiaT Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!!!!! You've given me such inspiration to keep going. I have a long way to go, but seeing your pics make me that much more determined to do this. Thanks so much for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • khoshgeleh16
    khoshgeleh16 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! I'm so impressed by your dedication! Congratulations on a job well done!
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You certainly convinced me of the benefits of fitbit. I ordered one today! Well done. You look fantastic.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!