A place you would NEVER go back to

Replies

• aimozz
    aimozz Posts: 27
    Any Red Rooster restaurant chain. I once ate there and got the worst food poisoning of my life!
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    This might get me in trouble because I have friends in that general area- but London Ontario. Worst road trip adventure ever.

The reaction in London Ontario to this news

CrazyDancing_zps011ed81c.gif

Eh you can keep it. I'm fine with all this Australia I'm living in.
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    TGIFriday's...a roach crawled out of our basket of food one. Never again!!
  • pamalamadingdong13
    pamalamadingdong13 Posts: 6 Member
    Blackpool or Majorca (like Blackpool but with sunshine!)
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    There's a Steak and Shake franchise in town that once refused to seat and serve me and my client who has an outwardly visible disability.

When I called and complained, the manager denied it happened.

When I emailed the corporate headquarters, they ignored me.

When I called the corporate headquarters, they acted incredulous, then said, "So, do you want a coupon or something?"

NO. I want you to let your store manager and your servers to know that this is UNACCEPTABLE behavior!!!

It's waffle house from now on for me.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Paris. I'll gladly visit the rest of France again, but f**k Paris.
  • RacquetChick
    RacquetChick Posts: 164 Member
    Hard Rock Café in Baltimore. I can't believe how much I paid to eat some of the worst food ever (not to mention the wait... ugh)
  • tjl2329
    tjl2329 Posts: 169 Member
    Hey sorry but it's best state. Lol anyways Levine's dept store in tx. Worked there and it was horrible. Worse place in the world.
  • Jarrod4275
    Jarrod4275 Posts: 37
    282 pounds
    :smile:
  • tjl2329
    tjl2329 Posts: 169 Member
    Ditto. I had a bug in food. Alive on plates and they acted same. All they had to do was apologize. Even tried to charge me. I will never go back even if it's free.
  • sweetmelissa222
    sweetmelissa222 Posts: 290 Member
    Pearl's Place. It's a dress shop near New Orleans. Terrible awful service from a complete witch. Have sworn to never stand in another wedding that uses them and will not even consider going there for my own.
  • Soggynode
    Soggynode Posts: 1,179 Member
    I wish I never had to go back to Tijuana but I'll probably need to go back down there a few more times this year :(
  • tristan299
    tristan299 Posts: 2,537 Member
    work, well not till tomorrow anyway
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    New Jersey
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    New China Buffet.
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Junior high school, and the Coffee Time chain.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    suicidal
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    The Bahamas..
    It was like Key West except scumier and slumier.
  • MikeCrazy
    MikeCrazy Posts: 2,716 Member
    Target - I am asked to carry by my work, and since it's not an official "requirement," Target has made an enemy of me and millions of others like me.
  • GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    a super hip hot dog joint in my town.

Yes I said super hip hot dog joint. That is just as bad as it sounds.

The owner has SERIOUS anger management problems. I found this out firsthand when I gave his establishment a fair, well rounded 3 star review and he went off the deep end on me. But since then, I have heard dozens of horror stories about his real life treatment of others around him. So nope...won't go back there ever.

I hate it when establishments can't take a poor review that has a fair and honest opinion. In your situation it doesn't even sound like it was a poor review.