140lb down - I've reached my initial goal - with pictures.

Replies

• You are my new hero! Congratulations!
  • Caramelia79
    Caramelia79 Posts: 4 Member
    You, Sir, are an inspiration to me! I will bookmark this thread and whenever I'm in a hole I'll look at this and keep going!
  • You look fantastic! Very, very well done and what an inspiration to myself and others. Congratulations.
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    OMG, you don't even look the same! Very nicely dressed, you look so proud and confident now!! :bigsmile: Taking care of one's health does just as much good for the mind/soul as the body. Congratulations! You look amazing.
  • HfxJMac
    HfxJMac Posts: 77 Member
    Wow, great job, pal - that is an amazing result! Kudos to you.
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    AWESOME!!!!! You look amazing. Great Job.
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Yes you do look handsome and simply amazing. Congratulations your your success.

????????????
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    congratulations. you've almost lost as much as i weigh atm :) only 30lbs off
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    You look great, I would definitely take your advice when you are wearing that awesome suit:drinker:
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    My original goal was to lose ten stone, that's 140lb for those who count that way and 63.5kg if you prefer that.

I started in July 2013:
    july-2013-20140628-113245.jpg

I don't really have much in the way of progress pictures so here I am back in March 2014:
    march-2014-20140628-113305.jpg

Here I am in May 2014:
    [img]http://www.feek.co.uk/images/may-2014-20140628- And this is my last week in a nice new suit which I bought last weekend:[/img]june-2014-1-20140628-113338.jpg

june-2014-2-20140628-113350.jpg

june-2014-3-20140628-113402.jpg

I last wore that tie when I got married which was 22 years ago. I weigh less now than I did then!

I have a further goal and that's to drop another half a stone and once I get there, I'll make a decision as to whether I want to do any more. Realistically though, I think that will be enough.

Congratulations on all your hard work. You look great a real inspiration. Thank you for sharing!
  • kirili3
    kirili3 Posts: 244 Member
    You look great! Well done!
  • Maxineuk3
    Maxineuk3 Posts: 3 Member
    That is fantastic...........you should be so proud of your success. You are truly inspirational!
  • Congratulations! Great inspiration for all of us!
  • NaturalStyleSista
    NaturalStyleSista Posts: 4 Member
    You look absolutely fantastic and have done an amazing job!! Congrats on your healthy success!!
  • yafashelli
    yafashelli Posts: 112 Member
    Congratulations!!!!!!!
  • georgiaTRIs
    georgiaTRIs Posts: 231 Member
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:
  • dorkyfaery
    dorkyfaery Posts: 255 Member
    Congratulations on your success. Your hard work has paid off!
  • Wow.... Congratulations! That's inspiring to see!
  • NanzyBoek
    NanzyBoek Posts: 151 Member
    Congratulations! You look so handsome but more importantly, healthy! Way to go :)
  • KaelaLee88
    KaelaLee88 Posts: 229 Member
    Incredible transformation! Well done on all your hard work!

Kaela x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!